3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
I may write something entirely different yet as detailed when it comes to David's end of the marriage but you are undoubtedly correct in your assessment of him. Even the best version of David is not blameless. Like the things I talked about regarding Anna's personality you only have to take into account the choices that he makes which you have no option to change with a decision. David can be radically different depending on your choices along his honest/dishonest jealous/chill axis. However, he always does make certain mistakes like the one with the phone or accepting to be a gym partner with "Alexia."

Anna is way more complicated as I played through 3 different ways and the things I touched on were present in every single playthrough. They cannot be separated from her character. They float free from player agency. The texting of the photos are an issue for many people but I argue that the line was crossed long before that point. It is totally based on the three malignant qualities that she has. Keep in mind this is how she acts when things are going virtually perfectly with her husband. Being inside her brain when everything goes to shit over the next few days is going to bring a lot of posters around to my point of view.

Let's just say when it comes to my personal relationships, I have had the misfortune to encounter a lot of people like Anna. I've seen this movie before. If there is one thing I appreciate about this game it is its verisimilitude. This is exactly what it is like living with a cheater, and since this game will have a cheating route or two it is good to see that the cheating will not just come out of nowhere but rather be based in the deficiencies of character that our heroine suffers from.
Yeah, I used the photos scenario as it is a more easily spotted red flag compared to her reactions to Chris etc. that can be missed if people skim the dialogue. I read earlier before that her behavior is/was shaped by growing up with several brothers, though I would argue that I think it would be different in that she would be more guarded with Chris' behavior and her boss' advances, as her brothers would caution her on how some men can be, but that doesn't excuse her from the other traits you lined out before. Will be interesting to see her thoughts during the week.

I will say one thing though, I kind of hope that the game plays out differently to how I am seeing it. For David I would like to see him get more action, as with these types of stories the husband usually gets one night with his wife before she slowly (or quickly, depending on the game) spirals out of control. Maybe not with Alexia or Kendra (or they could, you never know) but a yet to be introduced female, though maybe that would take away from the impact of the betrayal.

Reactions: m4pII

rosewaterapple

Apr 13, 2022
Yeah, I used the photos scenario as it is a more easily spotted red flag compared to her reactions to Chris etc. that can be missed if people skim the dialogue. I read earlier before that her behavior is/was shaped by growing up with several brothers, though I would argue that I think it would be different in that she would be more guarded with Chris' behavior and her boss' advances, as her brothers would caution her on how some men can be, but that doesn't excuse her from the other traits you lined out before. Will be interesting to see her thoughts during the week.

I will say one thing though, I kind of hope that the game plays out differently to how I am seeing it. For David I would like to see him get more action, as with these types of stories the husband usually gets one night with his wife before she slowly (or quickly, depending on the game) spirals out of control. Maybe not with Alexia or Kendra (or they could, you never know) but a yet to be introduced female, though maybe that would take away from the impact of the betrayal.
It could be one of the events in future for anna that she confronts her shadow. From there she either wants to stay married and blocks all perverts from her life or goes slut mode to satisfy her desires. But I guess the authors intention is to present her as pure soul who is being taken advantage of.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

And that's right. for anyone going down the corruption route I don't know if it will be that way but I think Anna will have a lot of desires throughout the story lewd thoughts about some guys having sex with her and in that Anna will satisfy herself in the bathroom or in her own office and let's not forget the "Anna's wish to be fucked at her own table by David" but now with him out of the way this opportunity can be both Hank/Jake's so I think Anna's cravings got a lot more out of control if for should anyone take this path of corruption first.. of course she will control herself like every woman does but her cravings can escalate to a rage so it's quite normal for many women to experience an increase in libido during ovulation as it is the body's way of keeping a woman active and in that period, hormone levels change and women experience new sensations and desires anyway this is something David won't be able to do anytime soon. Not for those who want to save this marriage it will be a very difficult road. but not impossible depending on your choices in CH3 any little mistake can be fatal for Anna to fall into the arms of another guy

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And that's right. for anyone going down the corruption route I don't know if it will be that way but I think Anna will have a lot of desires throughout the story lewd thoughts about some guys having sex with her and in that Anna will satisfy herself in the bathroom or in her own office and let's not forget the "Anna's wish to be fucked at her own table by David" but now with him out of the way this opportunity can be both Hank/Jake's so I think Anna's cravings got a lot more out of control if for should anyone take this path of corruption first.. of course she will control herself like every woman does but her cravings can escalate to a rage so it's quite normal for many women to experience an increase in libido during ovulation as it is the body's way of keeping a woman active and in that period, hormone levels change and women experience new sensations and desires anyway this is something David won't be able to do anytime soon. Not for those who want to save this marriage it will be a very difficult road. but not impossible depending on your choices in CH3 any little mistake can be fatal for Anna to fall into the arms of another guy
(y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Here you have confirmation of the words of the deva. That you will get a satisfying ending if you choose right

,,You can save the marriage and have a satifying ending, you'll just need to make the obvious choices to save their marriage, and I'm confident you can. But like anything in life, if you make bad choices, you might get the wrong outcome, so I'm just warning people it's possible... and hopefully that makes the experience more entertaining... knowing that making a bad choice could be costly. If that's too risky for readers, that's when I'm suggesting those readers walk away. I will say I have no interest in saying "Gotcha!" I'm not trying to toy with readers, so that should comfort you on some level,,

Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Here you have confirmation of the words of the deva. That you will get a satisfying ending if you choose right

,,You can save the marriage and have a satifying ending, you'll just need to make the obvious choices to save their marriage, and I'm confident you can. But like anything in life, if you make bad choices, you might get the wrong outcome, so I'm just warning people it's possible... and hopefully that makes the experience more entertaining... knowing that making a bad choice could be costly. If that's too risky for readers, that's when I'm suggesting those readers walk away. I will say I have no interest in saying "Gotcha!" I'm not trying to toy with readers, so that should comfort you on some level,,
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
good it's good you mentioned that, I know I respect everyone's opinion I disagree with some things but I'm not one to complain and insult someone but what makes me very angry and when someone keeps insisting that it will not be possible to avoid certain contents or paths even though the game has in its AVOIDABLE content tags and the developer himself saying that you can avoid any path you don't like. but here i see some saying a lot of nonsense I'M NOT ONE TO ANSWER BECAUSE I GET NERVOUS AND MAY SAY SOMETHING BAD SO I JUST WATCH SOME TALKING ABOUT Anna being a big bitch even though she doesn't have any sex or betrayed david yet in the game and saying she won't be possible to save the marriage when it is quite obvious that it will be so. but I agree that Anna is not a perfect wife for doing what she does with Chris But when it comes to the choices that we will have in CH3 we can reject him once and for all and do not leave aside the problems that Anna is going through at that moment in her life.. which brings me down and when someone comes here they say that there is no way to save THIS MARRIAGE But it is clear that those who say this type of thing are not paying close attention to the warnings and even to the choices that are already possible to make by Anna sorry for expressing it like that it was just for some jokers ;)

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I think that you and I fundamentally disagree on the definition of betrayal and you are blind as a bat to the personality traits that I was outlining. They are all hallmarks of malignant narcissism. They are canaries in the coal mine. Warning signs that she doesn't hold respect for the relationship she is in or the partner that she has. There are probably women that have had a hundred sexual partners as a result of being unlucky in love but once they are in a committed relationship they will not indulge in these behaviors. Because all of them serve the narcissism, not the relationship. These examples were used in the context of Chris for a very important reason because the very first warning sign was on the night that Chris attempted to seduce her when she was on the date with David. She was fine with it, She enjoyed it, and she only took offense to Chris when he made her look bad by cheating on her friend. All she cares about is how people see her, and since he affronted that she shunned him. She didn't care about his lack of care for his friend or respect for their relationship. Not even really for the pain he caused her friend. This is a pattern of behavior that goes back years and you will see it continue. They are all choices that she makes that we cannot mitigate with our decisions. They indicate fully who and what she is. If you ever have an opportunity to get into a relationship with an empty, despicable individual like Anna just say no. She has a constant need for exterior validation outside her relationship and is not a dependable or worthwhile partner due to her insecurity, dishonesty, and sense of entitlement.
I don't think Anna is a narcissist, on the contrary, she is a person with a complete lack of self-confidence. Her father's influence in this regard is clear. Her father has made it so that what she does is never enough, he has isolated her in the sense of demanding that she focus absolutely on her studies and work. To such an extent that when she is thinking about the success of having become a manager at her age and having her own office, the thought of her father is that she would have asked why it is not bigger. She has had no girlfriends, no friends, the most intimate company in university was a dildo. Her father even objected to her dating David. This paternal influence has turned Anna into a person with problems in interpersonal relationships, she does not know how to relate. David knows this and tries to protect her, but Anna has free will and thinks she can relate normally, but she can't. She trusts a guy who walks in on her best friend's girlfriend as soon as she meets him, cheats on one of her few friends and rubs his best friend's wife's ass in her own house. She abandons herself in the hands of a colleague who has always treated her badly and suddenly treats her well when there has been a promotion that the new "friend" wanted. She does not react when a superior touches her ass or harasses her. She agrees to have lunch with a hobbit who has always given her a bad impression. She chooses as a collaborator a guy who tried to sleep with her insistently some time ago and who gives her flowers, something about which Chris himself shows doubts. All these are abnormal social behaviors that are not very justifiable. Socially this girl is unbalanced by an isolating and continuous parental abuse. David tries to avoid it, but...

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Random thought: the daughter's name is Sophie Parker, is that an easter egg to a certain other game? A prequel perhaps? lol
:unsure: Well remembered, I liked the daughter's name, the only thing missing was that Anna's boss had the name Don Morello :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018

Yeah, I have seen the DEV say this and at this point I trust what they say as there hasn't been any reason for me to doubt it. What I guess I am trying to say is that no character in this game is without flaws which is a good thing the DEV also says this in that Anna is her own person and we are merely an 'angel/devil' on her shoulder there to give her that little push.

It's just that of the few dual perspective games I have played or the ones with a female and male MC, the husband gets little to no action with his own wife and you would think that if married to someone that looks like Anna you would want to have sex a little more. Also like I said before David is also not completely blameless in creating a rift between them, whether it be orchestrated by Kendra and Alexia or some of the choices he made himself, I would like to see him get a little break and have a little more action whether it be with his wife, or some other female, though as the game is not yet finished I will have to wait and see.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, we will be the devil or the angel to guide Anna's paths, many I think will follow the devil's path first because of the way Anna is very naughty with Chris and because she needs a good fuck it would make more sense to go that path first but with me this fake friend won't have anything I'm just going to give David's dirty underwear for him to smell :devilish::LOL:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
True, I like typical ones like this with some hypotheses and a lot of discussions about what will happen in the next event with the MC's :D the quality here in this game and the story are very good o (Mr Palmer) is indeed doing a great job on his first project i hope he has many others ahead of him when he finishes this masterpiece.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes