3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Here the words of the dev character Anna

Yes, this is something that frustrates David. Anna is too trusting of people. She seems to always give people the benefit of the doubt. It makes her naive to peoples’ intentions and she can be taken advantage of. David is fully aware of this and it really bugs him, but Anna doesn’t like when he tries to manage her, so he tries hard to refrain from it.

In Anna's mind, she is fully in control of her actions and thinks it's ridiculous David wouldn't trust her. If a man hits on her, so what? She will tell them no thanks and move on. When David gets upset or jealous she finds it unattractive and irritating.

The thing about Anna... she's spent a lifetime with males, so inherently she always feels like she has to prove herself as a woman. She's been treated like a helpless little girl her whole life by her older brothers and father, so when she met David it was refreshing to have someone who fully respected her as a person and gave her the freedom to express herself. Therefore, it sours her when David doesn't respect her ability to take care of herself.

Chris is someone who understands Anna's naivity too, which is why he's so hot for her. All the other girls in his life eventually got tired of his act, but Anna has compassion for him and doesn't turn him away, at least on the friendship level. He wants to use her compassion and trust in him to manipulate her.

As for her being dumb that she wouldn't realize a set up, perhaps that's the case, but really, why would she ever guess somone is trying to wreck her marriage or her life? And while it seems strange David would suddenly have an affair, there's enough smoke there to have Anna doubting his fidelity to her. There are real pictures and real events. A husband cheating on a wife is a much more plausible scenario than an elaborate setup by some jealous ex-girlfriend of David's that she’s never heard of.

We're getting ahead of ourselves though. Let's just sit back and see how Anna's week goes.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And here's the most important thing. What the dev said
,,You will be able to influence David and Anna, their personalities and the course of their marriage. - You won't have total control over the characters and the story. - I faulted by suggesting ntr is avoidable, because my interpretation of what ntr is a bit off. Can Anna avoid a physically sexual relationship with another man and choose to have a happy marriage with David in this game? Yes ,,

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It could be one of the events in future for anna that she confronts her shadow. From there she either wants to stay married and blocks all perverts from her life or goes slut mode to satisfy her desires. But I guess the authors intention is to present her as pure soul who is being taken advantage of.
If that is his intention he is failing miserably. Anna is an adult human being and fully responsible for her own actions. We have a terrible component to our culture that we infantilize women in the way you describe. She knows what she is doing is wrong and she is doing it anyway, without remorse. If caught by David, the first thing she will do is tell him what a terrible person he is for violating her privacy. As a lawyer, she knows that the communications on her device are not privileged since her phone is marital property. Even if she bought it and pays for its plan herself. Her husband is well within his rights to read every single thing she has texted and had texted to her. Every wife does, too. That is why she is a snake who deletes texts he "wouldn't like" as if the problem is him and not the texts. Well, jokes on her. There are free apps that can be downloaded to her phone to recover every single one of those texts. All her rug sweeping would take three seconds to rip the rug away from. Kendra is going to all of this trouble to tank David's marriage when all she really has to do is show him his wife's phone.

"Honey, were you laying next to me when Chris asked you to give him a blowjob, asked for naked pictures, said that he is masturbating to you, and told you sex with him would be better because he has a bigger dick? Because that seems like something you shouldn't be texting about when you are in bed with your husband." Anna gets a lot of rope from her fans of the board because she doesn't "engage" with Chris in the way that he engages with her because in the adulterous relationship there is always a pursuer and someone who enjoys being chased. Her 'oh stop' isn't being loyal to David, it is keeping the chase going. She could shut this shit down in a second but she won't. She could leave him on read or even block him. But she won't. Because he is feeding her a stream of sweet narcissistic supply. It isn't only her relationship with Chris that is like this and it is going to make her vulnerable to the other antagonists, even the ones that repulse her.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I too want to wait for the updates, but I pretty much see where they are going. I was interested to hear Anna's thoughts in relation to her actions and now that I have a sample I have my diagnosis of her pathology. She has no remorse, no reservations, only worries that she might be caught doing what she fully knows is wrong. The reason why she is so susceptible to the overtures of the villains of the piece is that she is a narcissist and they provide her with a source of narcissistic supply. That is the true value of other human beings to her. As long as they are a source of personal affirmation to her they are the best people on earth. Let me tell you her dad was probably one too because boy does she admire him even though she was totally wrecked by him. I bet he cheated on her mother like he was trying to break some sort of record and always ignored her unless he wanted something from her.

She is completely unable to handle criticism, even constructive criticism, and she is so insecure about her personal appearance and sexual desirability that it is pathetic. Her entire "I hate him when he is jealous" thing is straight-up gaslighting bordering on DARVO ("deny, attack, and reverse victim and offender") a typical tactic of narcissists when they are caught doing the wrong thing. David's overactive imagination isn't running away with him and she isn't naive about what is going on. Her boss and his friend actually grope her. Didn't make a joke about doing it. Didn't text about doing it. Did the thing. Instead of filing sexual assault charges, she rug sweeps these incidents. Because since she appreciates them it doesn't matter what her partner thinks. She doesn't care what he thinks, really. She will continue to do this until he confronts her with inconvertible evidence and then she will blame him.

I still think that even in the alleged "Loyal" path this gets far, far worse before it gets better because there is a fundamental flaw in her capacity to love other human beings. This is really insidious because it is really easy to fall in love with a narcissist. Anna has a pretty facade but Jesus Christ is she rotten underneath the beautiful face and the bubbly personality. Rotten to the core. I pity the fact that David got baby-trapped by this simulacrum of a human being.
I got to ask it, are you a psychiatrist? I’ve seen you in other games forums but never seen you investigate a character so intensely before, not criticizing at all by the way, since I happen to agree with your analysis

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think Anna is a narcissist, on the contrary, she is a person with a complete lack of self-confidence. Her father's influence in this regard is clear. Her father has made it so that what she does is never enough, he has isolated her in the sense of demanding that she focus absolutely on her studies and work. To such an extent that when she is thinking about the success of having become a manager at her age and having her own office, the thought of her father is that she would have asked why it is not bigger. She has had no girlfriends, no friends, the most intimate company in university was a dildo. Her father even objected to her dating David. This paternal influence has turned Anna into a person with problems in interpersonal relationships, she does not know how to relate. David knows this and tries to protect her, but Anna has free will and thinks she can relate normally, but she can't. She trusts a guy who walks in on her best friend's girlfriend as soon as she meets him, cheats on one of her few friends and rubs his best friend's wife's ass in her own house. She abandons herself in the hands of a colleague who has always treated her badly and suddenly treats her well when there has been a promotion that the new "friend" wanted. She does not react when a superior touches her ass or harasses her. She agrees to have lunch with a hobbit who has always given her a bad impression. She chooses as a collaborator a guy who tried to sleep with her insistently some time ago and who gives her flowers, something about which Chris himself shows doubts. All these are abnormal social behaviors that are not very justifiable. Socially this girl is unbalanced by an isolating and continuous parental abuse. David tries to avoid it, but...
Finally a thoughtful response. I agree with all of your responses but too many people do not closely read her thoughts when she is acting the way that she is. In clinical observation, Anna would be diagnosed as a covert or vulnerable narcissist. These individuals have a shattered self-image and lack self-confidence. Such individuals have incredible problems connecting with people and often have few friends and many superficial relationships. All of the behaviors that you outlined are not examples of her being so trusting. She doesn't trust Chris. She doesn't trust her boss. She doesn't trust the janitor, Kendra, or Jake. She instead misjudges her own ability to handle them. That's what she does. She handles people. She isn't naive, just bustling with unearned confidence in her own ability to lie and manipulate people. Her own sexuality is just something she can use to manipulate people into doing what she wants and as a source of the constant affirmation she needs to soothe the pain of her shattered self-image. I do agree with you that her life has probably been put on this path by narcissistic abuse by her father, who is her role model. As for David, I am writing my own treatise about him at the moment. But to sum it up he has a pathology of his own that attracts him to women who need a psychiatrist more than they need a boyfriend or a husband. He has an inflated self-image that compels him to fix the broken wings of injured doves. Kendra and Anna are more alike than is readily apparent.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I got to ask it, are you a psychiatrist? I’ve seen you in other games forums but never seen you investigate a character so intensely before, not criticizing at all by the way, since I happen to agree with your analysis
Thank you, but no. Psychiatrists need to go to medical school and get an M.D. before specializing in Psychiatry. Before I joined the military I worked as a substance abuse counselor, so I did have to study personality disorders. This is why I don't think that Anna has something like BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder). That's more likely Kendra.

It is actually a credit to the dev that the characters are actually sufficiently true to life that they merit such analysis. It isn't worthwhile to so closely analyze a character like the slutty girlfriends in "A Promise Better Left Unkept" or "The Girlfriend Tapes" because they are more caricatures than characters. But the characters in this one do merit the closer look.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Thank you, but no. Psychiatrists need to go to medical school and get an M.D. before specializing in Psychiatry. Before I joined the military I worked as a substance abuse counselor, so I did have to study personality disorders. This is why I don't think that Anna has something like BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder). That's more likely Kendra.

It is actually a credit to the dev that the characters are actually sufficiently true to life that they merit such analysis. It isn't worthwhile to so closely analyze a character like the slutty girlfriends in "A Promise Better Left Unkept" or "The Girlfriend Tapes" because they are more caricatures than characters. But the characters in this one do merit the closer look.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
And here's the most important thing. What the dev said
,,You will be able to influence David and Anna, their personalities and the course of their marriage. - You won't have total control over the characters and the story. - I faulted by suggesting ntr is avoidable, because my interpretation of what ntr is a bit off. Can Anna avoid a physically sexual relationship with another man and choose to have a happy marriage with David in this game? Yes ,,
I had a feeling that I wouldn't have total control, but the important choices will appear for us to choose. but it's understandable that Dev made a mistake about the meaning of NTR I also don't know almost anything about this tag lol anyway, I'm glad we won't be forced to do anything

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I had a feeling that I wouldn't have total control, but the important choices will appear for us to choose. but it's understandable that Dev made a mistake about the meaning of NTR I also don't know almost anything about this tag lol anyway, I'm glad we won't be forced to do anything
(y)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This is what NTR basically means

NTR or is when your lover cheats on you with someone else and the cheater takes her
It's a common tag in hentai or .
There's also which describes basically the opposite, so when you steal someone else's lover.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This is what NTR basically means

NTR or is when your lover cheats on you with someone else and the cheater takes her
It's a common tag in hentai or .
There's also which describes basically the opposite, so when you steal someone else's lover.
:D Ah ok thanks now I will understand a little better about this famous tag :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm already looking forward guys It's serious when I first saw this Marvin and the way he acts around Anna there I was already a little worried the choices I made when Anna is approached by him were that I'm not in the mood but he still speaks at the end that he's not going to give up anytime soon it wasn't like that but you already understand lol I think the sexual harassment tag will be on his part this old man is sinister. :unsure:

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm already looking forward guys It's serious when I first saw this Marvin and the way he acts around Anna there I was already a little worried the choices I made when Anna is approached by him were that I'm not in the mood but he still speaks at the end that he's not going to give up anytime soon it wasn't like that but you already understand lol I think the sexual harassment tag will be on his part this old man is sinister. :unsure:
Apparently Anna hasn't reported him yet. I'm curious about this private forum where Marvin and other employees exchange photos from Anna's social media. I wonder if Kendra belongs to this forum under a fake name and is involved in this.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes