3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
My theory Chris may have visited David's company on Kendra's instructions to install the money-stealing virus on a flash drive. And to conceal his intention, he went to see David, so as not to arouse suspicion.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
My theory Chris may have visited David's company on Kendra's instructions to install the money-stealing virus on a flash drive. And to conceal his intention, he went to see David, so as not to arouse suspicion.
It's likely so because Chris appeared out of nowhere? and also Kendra already knew they were friends who would be the best option to screw Darren/David's company and then we saw him disguising but in case we make a mistake about Chris and he has nothing to do with it I have a hypothesis Whoever Kendra's assistant could be is someone who works there I ended up forgetting his name maybe you remember he doesn't get along with David they have a fight about who should be the next head of the company anyway he thinks he's better than David for run your company this guy may be responsible for installing the money stealing virus :unsure:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's likely so because Chris appeared out of nowhere? and also Kendra already knew they were friends who would be the best option to screw Darren/David's company and then we saw him disguising but in case we make a mistake about Chris and he has nothing to do with it I have a hypothesis Whoever Kendra's assistant could be is someone who works there I ended up forgetting his name maybe you remember he doesn't get along with David they have a fight about who should be the next head of the company anyway he thinks he's better than David for run your company this guy may be responsible for installing the money stealing virus :unsure:
I think his name was ramos or Ramon, but I thought it was Kendra or alexia’s friend Terrence who is the hacker/scam artist who tricked David’s father for the million

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I think his name was ramos or Ramon, but I thought it was Kendra or alexia’s friend Terrence who is the hacker/scam artist who tricked David’s father for the million
Renaldo is a worker of David logistic bussiness. He must be a member of a syndicate. He believes he is the best worker and thinks David is only there because he is the son of Darren Parker. He is a good dancer and danced with Anna, who loved it. With that name he is probably from Brazil, maybe the Anna´s BBC?

Terrance is the mob or the cibercriminal who sotole Darren Parker with Kendra advice, and is a fiend of Alexia

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
When I was looking for this name Renaldo. I discovered interesting things. Anna's first reaction to the photos she sent to Chris was "I'll consider these photos as a gift and nothing else will forget about them." And when Chris is left alone, he doesn't enter the bathroom, only Anna's bedroom.

Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y) And the "Ramon" I remembered for the "R" thanks anyway it could also be Terrence everyone is a suspect in that now. let's wait to see who gets our hypothesis right

Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So it's Renaldo? I was having trouble remembering I only remember the first letter of his name which was "R" :FacePalm::KEK:

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Renaldo is a worker of David logistic bussiness. He must be a member of a syndicate. He believes he is the best worker and thinks David is only there because he is the son of Darren Parker. He is a good dancer and danced with Anna, who loved it. With that name he is probably from Brazil, maybe the Anna´s BBC?

Terrance is the mob or the cibercriminal who sotole Darren Parker with Kendra advice, and is a fiend of Alexia
(y) Congratulations you got it right I remember that part of him saying he's a good dancer and Anna actually loved dancing with him as David didn't fucking know how to dance but it cost nothing David to dance with Anna a good husband would use good technique improvising with David shaking that one his skinny ass and rubbing Anna :KEK: everyone knows how to do that right? anyway jokes aside.. with that name he must be from Portugal or Brazil same and also Kendra is in a partnership with the mafia in a way.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
When I was looking for this name Renaldo. I discovered interesting things. Anna's first reaction to the photos she sent to Chris was "I'll consider these photos as a gift and nothing else will forget about them." And when Chris is left alone, he doesn't enter the bathroom, only Anna's bedroom.
:unsure: interesting then chris went into anna's room i thought i went to spy on anna in the bathroom or try something with her there

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: interesting then chris went into anna's room i thought i went to spy on anna in the bathroom or try something with her there
Yes, but most of us thought it was the bathroom. Some people think Chris showed Annie his penis. and they give proof of it, this proof was supposed to be a text message that Chris sent to Anna,,, you liked what you saw,, Anna you are delusional and you are out of your mind

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Earlier that day, Chris visited David. David told him that Anna had returned to the office.
Yes but David didn't say about Anna's promotion, just that she went back to the office and nothing else. So how does Chris know? Unless the words that mean that Anna is back in the office means ? a promotion. And then Chris knows

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, but most of us thought it was the bathroom. Some people think Chris showed Annie his penis. and they give proof of it, this proof was supposed to be a text message that Chris sent to Anna,,, you liked what you saw,, Anna you are delusional and you are out of your mind
Yes that's why I thought it was the bathroom I remember this message from Chris saying if Anna liked what she saw :unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes that's why I thought it was the bathroom I remember this message from Chris saying if Anna liked what she saw :unsure:
Anna told Chris she was "delusional". So he could be up to something with that cock show, or he was just lying. Maybe he saw Anna naked and that was it, or he spanked her getting dressed for work.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna told Chris she was "delusional". So he could be up to something with that cock show, or he was just lying. Maybe he saw Anna naked and that was it, or he spanked her getting dressed for work.
Chris already got what he wanted and now he might be up to something new to do with Anna in CH3 with David out of his way. it can be nasty stuff then... when Anna tells Chris he's "delusional". it must be after Chris left the couple's room and goes to check on Anna in the bathroom there maybe he saw her taking a shower and took his dick out to try to masturbate and Anna caught it before Chris continued and at that Anna maybe got a a little shaken by it or awkward and looked down maybe that's why chris asked if she liked what she saw and as you quoted chris caught anna changing her clothes and took that moment to smack her on the ass but for me it was different after that Ana got out of the shower and changed and went to say goodbye to her little girl as she always does So at that moment Anna was lost in thought looking at that cutie sleeping and didn't hear Chris coming into the room with that the perverted Chris took advantage of this moment to spank Anna's ass

:unsure: I have another hypothesis I DON'T REMEMBER HOW MANY BATHROOMS THERE ARE. at our couple's house But if it's two bathrooms Chris will take advantage of that moment.. having an idea for Anna to catch him in the bathroom taking a shower and with that Anna listening to the sound of water running from the bathroom since David didn't say goodbye to her thought it was her husband and ended up being surprised with Chris naked in that Anna was in shock and took a while to turn around

And you already know the rest Chris will say that famous "phrase" to Anna exchanging messages..

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes