3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Apparently Anna hasn't reported him yet. I'm curious about this private forum where Marvin and other employees exchange photos from Anna's social media. I wonder if Kendra belongs to this forum under a fake name and is involved in this.
I've asked myself this question too.. why? Anna hasn't done it yet maybe it's fear that Anna has been promoted so she doesn't want to cause a scandal. it's better to leave it alone. now about this private forum is something i'm very curious to know also well we already know about the photos but i don't think that's all there should be a lot more about anna in there and i wouldn't rule out Kendra as the person behind it.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: I'm even going to say one thing I know it's too early to accuse Dr. Carol who is helping Anna with her "high libido". but I don't know I think there must be a little Kendra hand there too or that's just me being paranoid lol :HideThePain:

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Apparently Anna hasn't reported him yet. I'm curious about this private forum where Marvin and other employees exchange photos from Anna's social media. I wonder if Kendra belongs to this forum under a fake name and is involved in this.
Good idea, Kendra could really get the pervs some good candid upskirts or down blouses since she goes to lunch with her and maybe even the restroom together,
Anne’s so naive, Kendra could have her phone out taking photos or video of her naked &
if she asked Kendra what’s she doing with her phone pointed at her,
she would believe her if Kendra said
she’s just texting Jake “the snake” for some dick pics for another hotty in the office

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: I'm even going to say one thing I know it's too early to accuse a urologist who is helping Anna with her hormonal problems but I don't know I think there must be a little Kendra hand there too or that's just me being paranoid lol :HideThePain:
But Anna threatened Marvin to report him for calling Anna a MILF. She should have threatened him again when he couldn't stand her refusing an invitation to lunch. It wasn't a therapist, it was Dr. Carol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But Anna threatened Marvin to report him for calling Anna a MILF. She should have threatened him again when he couldn't stand her refusing an invitation to lunch. It wasn't a therapist, it was Dr. Carol
Yes she threatened him but Anna should have done it again to make it clear once and for all. this grandpa will be a problem in the future but i'm ok because i will reject all his attempts oh and thanks for the correction i had forgotten her name lol

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Good idea, Kendra could really get the pervs some good candid upskirts or down blouses since she goes to lunch with her and maybe even the restroom together,
Anne’s so naive, Kendra could have her phone out taking photos or video of her naked &
she’s just texting Jake “the snake” for some dick pics for another hotty in the office
But Marvin also says something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Isabella69

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: I'm even going to say one thing I know it's too early to accuse Dr. Carol who is helping Anna with her "high libido". but I don't know I think there must be a little Kendra hand there too or that's just me being paranoid lol :HideThePain:
I don't think Dr. Carol is involved in this conspiracy.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Kendra sent that photo to this group I think she'll do it again catching Anna changing or in new clothes with a tighter skirt taking pictures without her noticing her exposed panties who knows. for Anna being so naive This will be very easy for Kendra it will be like taking candy out of a child's mouth lol

:unsure: I even think that "Jake+snake" :KEK: will also take some pictures of Anna

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Weird because I don't remember David talking about Anna's promotion to Chris of that I'm sure but David came home very drunk with him so maybe David say it in his sleep because I talk in my sleep sometimes lol that would be the only one Chris' logic knowing about this because I don't remember David telling him :KEK:

Or we must have missed something... :unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Weird because I don't remember David talking about Anna's promotion to Chris of that I'm sure but David came home very drunk with him so maybe David say it in his sleep because I talk in my sleep sometimes lol that would be the only one Chris' logic knowing about this because I don't remember David telling him :KEK:

Or we must have missed something... :unsure:
I checked to make sure David hadn't told him about Anna's promotion when Chris came to David's office. He just said Anna went back to work and nothing else.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ah, I remember.. I just hadn't paid much attention to it. I once said here. that Chris could be working undercover with Kendra and everyone would be surprised but I dismissed the idea after Chris / Jake showed up in the same place man like I said it's hard to trust anyone now Kendra has almost everyone in her hand like puppets. Chris may be disguising himself as a handsome Mexican actor to fool us. :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ah, I remember.. I just hadn't paid much attention to it. I once said here. that Chris could be working undercover with Kendra and everyone would be surprised but I dismissed the idea after Chris / Jake showed up in the same place man like I said it's hard to trust anyone now Kendra has almost everyone in her hand like puppets. Chris may be disguising himself as a handsome Mexican actor to fool us. :KEK:
My theory Chris may have visited David's company on Kendra's instructions to install the money-stealing virus on a flash drive. And to conceal his intention, he went to see David, so as not to arouse suspicion.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes