3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
What you showed doesn't prove anything. Mostly Chris's text. Anna didn't write anything lewd to Chris like "but you're big, I'll do you, bj, I want you to fuck me. Nothing like that. Anna deletes these conversations so that David doesn't drew wrong conclusions. Nothing more.
In a strong monogamous marriage you don't intentionally do things or accept other's behavior that could lead a reasonable person to draw the wrong conclusions. She isn't cheating (yet), but she knows that she is doing something that would hurt her partner if he knew about it. So when she's taking a shower and he sees an inappropriate text from Chris on her phone and goes digging, do you think he would be more concerned with the responses she did make, or the missing text messages from times when he knew they were texting. Having to say "It's not what it looks like" isn't a situation you put yourself in intentionally, because more often than not it is exactly what it looks like, and no matter whether she actually crossed any lines or not, their relationship will be on less solid ground than it would have been otherwise.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In a strong monogamous marriage you don't intentionally do things or accept other's behavior that could lead a reasonable person to draw the wrong conclusions. She isn't cheating (yet), but she knows that she is doing something that would hurt her partner if he knew about it. So when she's taking a shower and he sees an inappropriate text from Chris on her phone and goes digging, do you think he would be more concerned with the responses she did make, or the missing text messages from times when he knew they were texting. Having to say "It's not what it looks like" isn't a situation you put yourself in intentionally, because more often than not it is exactly what it looks like, and no matter whether she actually crossed any lines or not, their relationship will be on less solid ground than it would have been otherwise.
After all, it works like in rl, all you have to do is hug someone, you don't want to betray, you just want to comfort. And your partner sees it, and she lights up an orange light and looks for evidence. And try to explain it, no chance. You must have already cheated on her and that's it, or you will be cheating on her since you hugged. Anna flirts with Chris for fun, one person takes it for fun and the other takes it seriously like Chris.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Out of likes, but I totally agree with you, plus she’s encouraging him by giving in and reading his dirty texts and sending him jerkoff material. He will not stop until he fucks her, so it’s only going to get worse from here, I wouldn’t be surprised if that loser tries that date rape drug on her roofies, then rapes her, takes photos & says if you don’t want me to put these photos on the internet or show your husband then I want blowjob and anal right now

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Out of likes, but I totally agree with you, plus she’s encouraging him by giving in and reading his dirty texts and sending him jerkoff material. He will not stop until he fucks her, so it’s only going to get worse from here, I wouldn’t be surprised if that loser tries that date rape drug on her roofies, then rapes her, takes photos & says if you don’t want me to put these photos on the internet or show your husband then I want blowjob and anal right now
your word in God's (Devs} ear

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Most often in games, blackmail is hopelessly done. And always this famous text, just don't go to the police. Only blackmail how it was done, how we could get rid of it, I liked it in the game inside Jenifer

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
She didn't necessarily send him pictures because he took advantage of her weakness and manipulated her. Her condition caused it. She may not get anything more. When her sanity returns. Of course I say the faithful path. Because you probably say the path of corruption.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Most often in games, blackmail is hopelessly done. And always this famous text, just don't go to the police. Only blackmail how it was done, how we could get rid of it, I liked it in the game inside Jenifer
true most corruption games are always like this blackmail is always something strong especially in games with a female protagonist The strange thing is that the MC always chooses to please the one who is harassing her But instead of the MC girl going to the police or telling her boyfriend to he beats up the son of a bitch who is blackmailing her lol she doesn't do it
like in jennifer's game

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Let me be clear I DONT want him to rape her, but I could see him going that far for her pussy if she keeps on sexting with him & doesn’t put an end to it
I wouldn't like that either I'd rather have it the way I'll use Hank's own words "I won't force you into anything Anna will call me Daddy on my own"

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
She didn't necessarily send him pictures because he took advantage of her weakness and manipulated her. Her condition caused it. She may not get anything more. When her sanity returns. Of course I say the faithful path. Because you probably say the path of corruption.
Chris is the devil himself I even think he knows about this hormonal problem Anna is suffering from but that won't be revealed now he is using his opportunities very well crafted. and of course taking advantage of Anna's weakness but I wonder if there will be more pictures like the previous ones but this time something a little hotter we will only see it there in CH3 if it happens again and also Anna is having a lot of fun with Chris but when her libido goes down and she goes back to normal before it is certain that Anna will regret many things depending on the choices we will make for her BUT IT IS BETTER CHRIS GETTING USED TO JUST THE PHOTOS HE RECEIVED BECAUSE HE WILL HAVE NOTHING ANYMORE FROM ME HAHAHAHA

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
But she only had four sexual partners. Then she had sex. she got bored of it. She wanted stability. And she met David, she is happy with him. So don't say that this condition lasted longer before pregnancy. She didn't betray anyone. She could have cheated on David at any time, but she didn't because she still loves him.
I think that you and I fundamentally disagree on the definition of betrayal and you are blind as a bat to the personality traits that I was outlining. They are all hallmarks of malignant narcissism. They are canaries in the coal mine. Warning signs that she doesn't hold respect for the relationship she is in or the partner that she has. There are probably women that have had a hundred sexual partners as a result of being unlucky in love but once they are in a committed relationship they will not indulge in these behaviors. Because all of them serve the narcissism, not the relationship. These examples were used in the context of Chris for a very important reason because the very first warning sign was on the night that Chris attempted to seduce her when she was on the date with David. She was fine with it, She enjoyed it, and she only took offense to Chris when he made her look bad by cheating on her friend. All she cares about is how people see her, and since he affronted that she shunned him. She didn't care about his lack of care for his friend or respect for their relationship. Not even really for the pain he caused her friend. This is a pattern of behavior that goes back years and you will see it continue. They are all choices that she makes that we cannot mitigate with our decisions. They indicate fully who and what she is. If you ever have an opportunity to get into a relationship with an empty, despicable individual like Anna just say no. She has a constant need for exterior validation outside her relationship and is not a dependable or worthwhile partner due to her insecurity, dishonesty, and sense of entitlement.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I can't imagine Anna giving herself up to Hank willingly. Some blackmail must go on, otherwise the game would seem unrealistic.
there may even be some very light blackmail but as Hank said he wants Anna to give herself to him on her own

Reactions: yrban7477

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
true most corruption games are always like this blackmail is always something strong especially in games with a female protagonist The strange thing is that the MC always chooses to please the one who is harassing her But instead of the MC girl going to the police or telling her boyfriend to he beats up the son of a bitch who is blackmailing her lol she doesn't do it
like in jennifer's game
I liked it as much as it was the solution in this game. I have never encountered this again. Usually in games there was an option to accept the blackmail or not.

Reactions: Isabella69

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Chris is the devil himself I even think he knows about this hormonal problem Anna is suffering from but that won't be revealed now he is using his opportunities very well crafted. and of course taking advantage of Anna's weakness but I wonder if there will be more pictures like the previous ones but this time something a little hotter we will only see it there in CH3 if it happens again and also Anna is having a lot of fun with Chris but when her libido goes down and she goes back to normal before it is certain that Anna will regret many things depending on the choices we will make for her BUT IT IS BETTER CHRIS GETTING USED TO JUST THE PHOTOS HE RECEIVED BECAUSE HE WILL HAVE NOTHING ANYMORE FROM ME HAHAHAHA
(y)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes