3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I also think it was changed by many complaints about not having sexual content in CH1 just a sex scene with David and also already predicted that it won't be in CH2 but the Dev made that clear from the beginning but it seems that many forget to look at the first page before complaining about this I know it's boring to talk about it but that part of Anna exposing her panties was pretty bizarre and it really messed up a little bit but anyway that's a minus at least some of them were happy with it making their famous faps :KEK:
Especially Dev never said that old scenes will be remade, I feel cheated:mad::mad::(:(

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
NTR can happen to both sexes, and he already said the story is a slow burn. From what I understand NTR is when the significant other is stolen from the other, and for some reason it is mainly women being stolen from men. I hate NTR it makes me angry in ways I won't talk about, with the exception being the one doing the stealing. Cheating to me is a physical/emotional relationship with another character, but the significant other doesn't leave the relationship.
In this game, a kind of NTR - it will be Netorare. You can avoid this by making the right decisions

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Mr_Palmer

Could you please put the NTR information on the first page - it can be avoided. Because people keep asking the same question. And I have to keep explaining your words to them. ,,This marriage can be saved by making the right decisions. You will not be forced to do anything in this game. Anna won't go anywhere with another man, won't cheat on David if you choose well. But remember, if you make bad decisions, you will suffer the consequences,,

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I am saving this marriage, and I will never let Chris win. As a woman, no way does she share pics with Chris. Unrealistic, you don't understand women at all. But we don't play as much as men, so I see the direction this is going and understand why women turn into sluts so easily. But the writing otherwise is wonderful and the slow burn is definitely hotter. But if you let Chris die, I will send you devs nude Havasu pics of us girls. ASU girls.....lol
excellent comment agree with everything but I envy the Devs because if that happens they will have naked girls while I have some unfinished problems :HideThePain: and a frustration I already had with an update of a very famous game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Especially Dev never said that old scenes will be remade, I feel cheated:mad::mad::(:(
:( Yes, I didn't like Anna's change very much for some reasons but it's ok most here liked it so it's ok, that's what really matters anyway we have to remember that unfortunately Dev had nothing to do losing the guy who made the Old renderings and now a new one with different works from the previous one. the right thing now is to get used to certain changes but the new Anna is not all bad it is still the same Anna and the same body just had some changes in the skin and face but they are very few..

• Thinking Face

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Mr_Palmer

Could you please put the NTR information on the first page - it can be avoided. Because people keep asking the same question. And I have to keep explaining your words to them. ,,This marriage can be saved by making the right decisions. You will not be forced to do anything in this game. Anna won't go anywhere with another man, won't cheat on David if you choose well. But remember, if you make bad decisions, you will suffer the consequences,,
(y) good idea, I would like the home page to have these very notable warnings because it is very annoying for everyone to keep repeating the same thing and we are here trying to help by saying that this is not how we will have to choose whether or not we are going to follow the path of corruption or with whom Anna would sleep in the future

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
why do I keep downloading this when 9 months ago there was no sex and there STILL ISN't ANY!
What I said lol we will only have sexual content in CH3 "In CH2 it will only be the continuation of the story but Anna's expectation" this time but without anything sexual just what we already saw in the previous route CH1 with David so I advise you to come back here next year if your goal is to see sexual content now or wait until 2024 because by then we'll have those scenes ;)

Reactions: Kjazz and Sadowdark

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
As a woman, no way does she share pics with Chris. Unrealistic, you don't understand women at all.
Respectfully, I have a woman who advises me on writing from a female perspective, and she says otherwise. Sure, it’s not normal behavior or commonplace, but in the moment, it’s plausible. Remember that Chris has snuck his way into becoming a trusted friend/confidant for Anna. And he makes her feel attractive, especially when she’s feeling a bit insecure. I recommend playing the next update where we see her POV on the whole situation.

All that said, Im not going to vouch for all the content coming up in this story to be totally realistic. I like having the ability to bend the rules in order to see Anna succumb to the dark side!

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Mr_Palmer

Nah. Anti-NTR people need to just stay away from this story. We’ve already seen meltdowns by people claiming Anna sending a non-nude picture is NTR. I’m not going to spend my time catering to people who are that sensitive over it. This novel isn’t for everyone.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
All that said, Im not going to vouch for all the content coming up in this story to be totally realistic. I like having the ability to bend the rules in order to see Anna succumb to the dark side!
I think a very realistic story would be a bit boring in my opinion. It has to be a little different with some changes always and very hot surprises I think We need more Dev like you with each update I'm loving it How both ways are being developed anyway I'll really like to see how Anna will behave with your libido high and hormonal pressure on Fury and his desires for sex and finally succumbing to the dark side :devilish::p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Nah. Anti-NTR people need to just stay away from this story. We’ve already seen meltdowns by people claiming Anna sending a non-nude picture is NTR. I’m not going to spend my time catering to people who are that sensitive over it. This novel isn’t for everyone.
:KEK: I'm sorry about that but I couldn't take it hahaha damn so you mean Anna sending some photos to Chris is already NTR she's not even naked :WaitWhat:just a sample panties nothing else :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I wish I had seen it live too bad I wasn't here. Oh shit I'm crying laughing lol these types of people see NTR in everything anyway I know it's not appropriate for a married woman like Anna to send photos like she did to her husband's friend But this is a game of corruption and it's very evident in the tags and on the page initial that this could happen but it depends on our choices of course at the right times I don't even waste my time arguing about it because I would just be stressed about it would only be NTR if Anna was having sex with Chris but that's not the case because Anna is just having fun and her trust in Chris allows her to be as open with him as that. :WutFace::KEK:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:KEK: I'm sorry about that but I couldn't take it hahaha damn so you mean Anna sending some photos to Chris is already NTR she's not even naked :WaitWhat:just a sample panties nothing else :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I wish I had seen it live too bad I wasn't here. Oh shit I'm crying laughing lol these types of people see NTR in everything anyway I know it's not appropriate for a married woman like Anna to send photos like she did to her husband's friend But this is a game of corruption and it's very evident in the tags and on the page initial that this could happen but it depends on our choices of course at the right times I don't even waste my time arguing about it because I would just be stressed about it would only be NTR if Anna was having sex with Chris but that's not the case because Anna is just having fun and her trust in Chris allows her to be as open with him as that. :WutFace::KEK:

You could say that Anna is teasing Chris unintentionally by sending these photos. And it annoys him that he will have to come to terms with the fact that all he has left are the pictures. It's just that Anna didn't notice that she sent him pictures of her panties, it was an accident. And in the December update, I'll find out how he reacts to sending photos to Chris. I wish it was December already

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
What I said lol we will only have sexual content in CH3 "In CH2 it will only be the continuation of the story but Anna's expectation" this time but without anything sexual just what we already saw in the previous route CH1 with David so I advise you to come back here next year if your goal is to see sexual content now or wait until 2024 because by then we'll have those scenes ;)
There are currently many games starting with promising slow burn and build up expectations but unfortunatley before any action start they get onhold or abandoned..
Watching my wife, Cuckold Simulator 2, Project Hotwife...all with long story but still blueballers yet..
And as you say many supporters want to see at least after 1-2hrs gameplay action happening otherwise they also stop support because they think i skip support until 3-4 updates later when they think something already happened.
Me i like slow burners but at a point there should really something happen.
I also sometimes skip updates i usually buy from devs on patreon and read reviews if it is worth to get it or not.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You could say that Anna is not consciously teasing Chris by sending these photos. And it annoys him that he will have to come to terms with the fact that all he has left are pictures. It's just that Anna didn't notice that she sent him pictures of her panties, it was an accident. And in the December update, I'll find out how he reacts to sending photos to Chris. I wish it was December already
Yes correct all that's left for them are pictures didn't realize her panties were showing but after Chris' comment I got a little bummed about it all lol anyway Anna does it for a little attention and fun not to have this kind of attention from her own husband David and as we already know she feels free when it comes to Chris and also because he is one of her only friends .. for example in new office Anna even misses the conversations between the two and at that point Anna hadn't even been talking to Chris for a long time and also she thought about replacing him for the time being with her new friendship with Kendra

Last edited:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I hope the dev plans three routes

1. Anna loves and remains faithful to David
2. Anna loves David but is forced into infidelity (Office)
3. Anna loves David but also likes to have fun

If there is some action in the next release I will definitely support this story

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Will we see Anna's mother?
I’d love to have Anna’s mother and a slew of other characters and storylines, but I have to be realistic with my time if I want to finish the project in a timely fashion. Having the artist leave set me back, so I’m still catching up there, but fortunately I’m on schedule and I want to keep it on schedule. Anna’s mom isn’t a focal point in the story at the moment; therefore, I’m not going to focus on her right now. It’s possible she enters the story on a visual level, but first things first… I need to finish Tuesday for all the fans of the story before the December holidays!

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Sure, it’s not normal behavior or commonplace, but in the moment, it’s plausible. Remember that Chris has snuck his way into becoming a trusted friend/confidant for Anna. And he makes her feel attractive, especially when she’s feeling a bit insecure. I recommend playing the next update where we see her POV on the whole situation.
For me personally, there is no question whether it is possible or not.
I don't care about NTR, and I will play all routes, but regardless of her motivation and how she justifies it to herself, it looks like what she did is cheating. As far as I understand, you do not consider it as such

I'm interested in David's opinion, and what will be his reaction when he finds out (sooner or later he must find out). I hope we have a choice in this situation. Thank you.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There are currently many games starting with promising slow burn and build up expectations but unfortunatley before any action start they get onhold or abandoned..
Watching my wife, Cuckold Simulator 2, Project Hotwife...all with long story but still blueballers yet..
And as you say many supporters want to see at least after 1-2hrs gameplay action happening otherwise they also stop support because they think i skip support until 3-4 updates later when they think something already happened.
Me i like slow burners but at a point there should really something happen.
I also sometimes skip updates i usually buy from devs on patreon and read reviews if it is worth to get it or not.
Man, that's true, I've known many games with this kind of slow recording promises, this always draws a lot of attention because it's almost 90% sure that it's going to be a good game with a well-crafted story and several paths to follow.. this greatly raises expectations.
and when we play we have that wonderful taste of wanting much more lol but unfortunately for our disappointment many end up being on hold or being abandoned for a few years there were some that even came back but most are always literally abandoned. and yes like i said most supporters or all want bigger content but here otherwise they end up stopping support. but it is only right that it should be so. even Dev has already explained that it will be a little slow and from what I remember.. it will be part by part not very big But that doesn't bother me too much because things here are quite fast to tell you the truth we have already finished CH1 for example if we stop to think about ( A Perfect Marriage ) is very well on track it is even giving a good beating to some very famous games of the same genre that have been four or five years without sexual content in one of the main parts which is the corruption of the MC I even I say here that we will see Anna getting a good hot spanking and lots of sex scenes faster than some certain games that just keep stalling anyway I also really like a slow burn these are always my favorite games for that reason. but everything has a limit as i already said i'm a patient guy i like it when something always happens at the right time without wasting our time just with provocations and torturing us like certain games do lol after the provocations something has to happen i'll give you an example putting Anna in this scene with her getting some nasty good spankings on that sexy ass of hers then Masturbation a good Handjob followed by Oral sex and with Anna getting over her fear of her exes past and the part that didn't like blowjobs maybe she'll change her mind after a while and starts practicing on her new toy how to give a blowjob the right way she would finally choose between Hank/Jake/Leonard/Marvin who would get her first blowjob after these hot moments will be the main course wild sex and lots of positions lol oops I almost forgot don't take Anna's sexual moments into the series I only put her on to explain how I would like to see all of this David isn't there why hey it's hard to say if he'll be the first to get a blowjob from his lovely spouse after everything that's happened
but we as players can avoid all that and with The false accusation of treason clarified Anna seeing that David is innocent she can practice with him at will :cool:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes