3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
so contrary to popular belief here, I celebrate Chris' patience in stalking Ana over the years. I hope he kills his prey without David's knowledge and enjoys it accordingly for a long time. :devilish:
Ana's feelings of guilt afterwards would interest me immensely.
494AF1A9-9167-4629-B66D-22F7333D76CE.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
so contrary to popular belief here, I celebrate Chris' patience in stalking Ana over the years. I hope he kills his prey without David's knowledge and enjoys it accordingly for a long time. :devilish:
Ana's feelings of guilt afterwards would interest me immensely.
20211219_081809-3-1-1-1-1.jpg
This will be ME after seeing this scene happening or any spoilers..

• Haha
Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think Anna
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also think. after taking all the evidence she went to talk to Kendra about it Yes only Kendra had seen it.. and she ended up lying even more at that time with Anna already simply devastated and with all her dreams of being a mother again destroyed thinking that her great love attracted even she believed all these lies easily as she took all the evidence she had against David. and she had nothing else to do about it but face David like she had when he got home.

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
or imagine David's inner struggle after he learns that Ana is betraying him.
Will he keep quiet and close both eyes just to keep from losing her or will he make a double effort in bed.
that he spanked Chris's ass seems doubtful to me, since he is athletically inferior to him.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
maybe he will realize he lacking . Maybe become a cluck or try and bring another into the bedroom....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
David is the athletic mucle bound guy in this game. David is the toned guy making the effort.
Such are the NTR tropes that the slacker incompetent looser incels rape/blackmail/subdue
the girl of the only male actually putting in the effort.
or imagine David's inner struggle after he learns that Ana is betraying him.
Will he keep quiet and close both eyes just to keep from losing her or will he make a double effort in bed.
that he spanked Chris's ass seems doubtful to me, since he is athletically inferior to him.
This game will never have MC do any effort outside of his every day total adoration of his wife.
maybe he will realize he lacking . Maybe become a cluck or try and bring another into the bedroom....
Nobody is interested in any of that.
They all wanna oneup David by being idiotic brain dead tools of NTR fkkery.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes