3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Your reasoning is logical, whoever plays the cheat part will probably be able to look forward to Anna's conscience, because the cheating will probably remain secret until the end
Let's see, shall we? how everything will unfold in this story but I think you're right Anna's cheating will remain a secret until the end. and from the TAGS Sexual harassment/Netorare/ we already know what these scenes will be like with Anna being fucked and David finding out about everything later..

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This is all very apt. Astute attention to detail when it comes to all of the dimensions of her particular character flaws. She is manipulative but not necessarily good at manipulation. Deceitful, yet not necessarily very good at lying. I think that one of the reasons why Kendra hated her even before she knew that David was her husband is because she could see right through her. BPD personas like Kenra can be almost uncanny in their sense of perception. It is kind of a tool of survival for them because the level of abuse Kenra suffered in childhood probably made Anna's upbringing with her cold unfeeling father and her sexually inappropriate brothers look like a bugs bunny cartoon. BPD folks like Kendra need to be able to read people so that they can mold their shattered identity to the sort of person that particular person needs so that no one will notice that they are basically the equivalent of an alien walking around in a human suit pretending to be like any other earthling. Kendra had Anna clocked from the start.

As far as Anna's marriage to David, I continue to think that it is salvageable but not necessarily worth saving. Even if it is saved, he is still with her. Maybe not today, tomorrow, or next year she will run into a man who feeds her the supply she needs and she will eventually give him sex to keep the supply going if he seems to pull away or lose interest. Maybe if Chris understood her a little better he would use this tactic instead of his full-throttle approach. Her pathology isn't going to change, and she is only going to get more likely to cheat as she gets older and the attention she gets from men starts to drop off. If the marriage is to be saved, to my mind in will have to be because of Anna's malignant qualities and not despite them. Since the three paths seem to boil down to stubbornness, reluctance, and acceptance her path may be a little more static than we think. With this in mind, the only way for her to save her marriage may be to understand the extent to which she is being manipulated, get angered by this, and turn her narcissistic rage on the bad actors in her life. Basically turning the tables on them. Subjecting them to the same gaslighting, flattery, and manipulation that they have been using on her. She is clearly capable of it. Unfortunately, in real life people with Anna's pathology only do this to their partners.

At the end of the day, the only thing that can save this marriage and keep up its perfect facade is if David is left in ignorant bliss about who is wife really is and if his particular behavior continues to serve her narcissistic pathology to the point that she will basically go "Dark Anna" on all the antagonists. Because nobody is in David's corner. He is all alone and everybody wants to ruin his marriage. He cannot save it. She can, but the question is what she will have to become in order to do it? I don't think that the loyal path hopefuls will be pleased to see the depths she is capable of stooping to in order to beat Kendra and the crew at their own game.
(y) Thank you for the psychological analysis

:ROFLMAO:And here's an example of Kendra turning into a reptilian

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I also think that Jake is the main threat to the marriage.
He knows how to charm, manipulate and keep a girl. Knows what to do in bed.

Naive Anna has no chance. Once she gets into his net, he will play with her until he gets bored.
When he gets bored with her and leaves her, it's interesting to watch her guilt and despair as she realizes what she's done.

All Chris has is arrogance and unreasonably high self-esteem.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Let's see, shall we? how everything will unfold in this story but I think you're right Anna's cheating will remain a secret until the end. and from the TAGS Sexual harassment/Netorare/ we already know what these scenes will be like with Anna being fucked and David finding out about everything later..
(y)On the path of Corruption it will certainly be so

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Yes. BPD folks like Anna basically have to mimic human behaviors and often do it imperfectly. I had a girlfriend in high school who I later learned was suffering from BPD and she would do weird things like talking in a phoney British accent to strangers or just make overexaggerated expressions that were emoting far in excess of what the situation called for. I will never forget the big, fake laugh she had when people told her unfunny jokes. It was like she was always acting and she lied about everything even when the lies were obvious and completely unnecessary. Breaking up with her was a nightmare, too, so I imagine David went through the wringer when he tried to break things off with Kendra.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Once Anna gets some Jake “the snake” in her cake, Chris will be yesterdays trash
He’s young dumb and full of cum & stamina & has reputation of being a great lover. What’s Chris reputation? Fake, phony bestfriend, stab you in the back, pathological liar, bullshit artist. If he was such a stud, he would have a different babe every night
Anna’s gonna get Jakes snake, sorry Chris,
fuck you chris, not sorry
View attachment 2177992
Dude if you're going to accept it. in keeping Jake he will be my obvious choice. but i want him to humiliate chris by sending some pics of anna naked in his bed sleeping :devilish::ROFLMAO: that will be my goal after saving this marriage i want to humiliate chris a lot if possible. I would even send Jake's famous snake for him to have fun :KEK: well Chris' reputation is for being a pushy asshole who really likes to stab David in the back, and for being a big liar too and a profiteer. I even think the girl Anna got Chris didn't like to have sex with our big liar and fake friend but our darling Chris likes to brag to Anna that he's good in bed but he had to find another girl to have sex with with him why? Yes I know he likes every girl he sees and likes to show them off like a trophy. if it's to choose Of course I'll go with "Jake the snake man" :KEK:
Imhotepsmile.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

garret64

Feb 9, 2019

Naive Anna has no chance. Once she gets into his net, he will play with her until he gets bored.
When he gets bored with her and leaves her, it's interesting to watch her guilt and despair as she realizes what she's done.

the thing is, David will be more forgiving of Anna if she cheats on him with Jake than Chris.
David will feel doubly betrayed and the marriage can no longer have a future, Chris only has to land a stab at Anna. let's not forget that he's already through the door with one leg. since he is "friends" with both David and Ana.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes. BPD folks like Anna basically have to mimic human behaviors and often do it imperfectly. I had a girlfriend in high school who I later learned was suffering from BPD and she would do weird things like talking in a phoney British accent to strangers or just make overexaggerated expressions that were emoting far in excess of what the situation called for. I will never forget the big, fake laugh she had when people told her unfunny jokes. It was like she was always acting and she lied about everything even when the lies were obvious and completely unnecessary. Breaking up with her was a nightmare, too, so I imagine David went through the wringer when he tried to break things off with Kendra.
Like people who don't know if they're joking or serious, they're hard to figure out

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

I agree that Chris is pretty much the second cuck of the game, otherwise he wouldn't have shared a pov perspective with David. Not to say he has no chance to do something sexual with Anna but it is clear that he is only in the game to corrupt her a bit and then get her taken away from him. He is a real sad sack who seems to think he is Casanova.

I don't think that Anna is naive, though. That is the excuse that people who don't fully understand her give her. I thought the same thing before I was privvy to her thoughts. Then it was like a big steam whistle went off and I was like "holy shit." It isn't that she is naive. She knows exactly who these men are, what they want, and probably how far they will go to get it. She likes it, though, so she is going to use it to her advantage one way or another. She has no guilt, no remorse, and would only feel bad if she got caught.

Do I think that Anna would be in despair if David left her and it was her fault that he did? Yes, but she wouldn't feel bad about anything she had done. She would have excuses for weeks and justifications she would never back down from. Some of them would be valid and some would only exist in her mind. No, Anna isn't naive but she doesn't mind at all if people think she is. She even has most of the players fooled.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Dude if you're going to accept it. in keeping Jake he will be my obvious choice. but i want him to humiliate chris by sending some pics of anna naked in his bed sleeping :devilish::ROFLMAO: that will be my goal after saving this marriage i want to humiliate chris a lot if possible. I would even send Jake's famous snake for him to have fun :KEK: well Chris' reputation is for being a pushy asshole who really likes to stab David in the back, and for being a big liar too and a profiteer. I even think the girl Anna got Chris didn't like to have sex with our big liar and fake friend but our darling Chris likes to brag to Anna that he's good in bed but he had to find another girl to have sex with with him why? Yes I know he likes every girl he sees and likes to show them off like a trophy. if it's to choose Of course I'll go with "Jake the snake man" :KEK:
View attachment 2178021
:ROFLMAO: It's strange that Chris can resist Alexa on purpose, of course

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sounds like a former US president

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

:KEK: After getting rid of Anna Kendra's next step will be to have some reptilian babies with David.

638526623326535690.gif
Look at David, already trying for the new couple's first child, go for it David go go

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:KEK: After getting rid of Anna Kendra's next step will be to have some reptilian babies with David.

View attachment 2178043
Look at David, already trying for the new couple's first child, go for it David go go
:ROFLMAO: Only David managed to escape from Kendra's insemination ritual at the last moment. from the Nest, because her fermones just stopped working, and then he saw her true reptilian form. Kandra will try to catch him again

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
the thing is, David will be more forgiving of Anna if she cheats on him with Jake than Chris.
David will feel doubly betrayed and the marriage can no longer have a future, Chris only has to land a stab at Anna. let's not forget that he's already through the door with one leg. since he is "friends" with both David and Ana.
1. Yes, Chris is the closest to being the one to sleep with Anna, but only because he has been courting her for a long time.
Even if that happens, I don't think she will be emotionally attached to him.
I see instant regret and an attempt to hide what they did.

2. Jake, in turn, has just started, and as far as I can see, he has a game, he knows how to charm and keep girls.
Here I see the possibility of emotional attachment and great sex, which she lacks so much.
I think she will come to her senses and understand what she did only after he leaves her.

Again, these are just theories.

3. My David will never forgive betrayal (I hope there will be a choice in this case).

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: It's strange that Chris can resist Alexa on purpose, of course
Or that could just mean they work together who knows. with Chris just disguising himself as not knowing her. if Kendra asked Chris for help and told him what the plan would be he would say "I'll only do this if I get something in return it's not money but Anna" Chris could accept doing this even for free but in the end he would have what he wants so much. :WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes