3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
1. Yes, Chris is the closest to being the one to sleep with Anna, but only because he has been courting her for a long time.
Even if that happens, I don't think she will be emotionally attached to him.
I see instant regret and an attempt to hide what they did.

2. Jake, in turn, has just started, and as far as I can see, he has a game, he knows how to charm and keep girls.
Here I see the possibility of emotional attachment and great sex, which she lacks so much.
I think she will come to her senses and understand what she did only after he leaves her.

Again, these are just theories.

3. My David will never forgive betrayal (I hope there will be a choice in this case).
Actually, I only contradicted you on the point that Chris is the greater danger for their marriage because David would have a mental cinema of Chris and Ana after every sex afterwards.
Whether Jake is the better lover doesn't matter at first.
If someone plays David in such a way that they don't want to cheat on Ana, then Ana shouldn't have any significant reason to leave David permanently.

Reactions: m4pII and Sadowdark

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
If someone plays David in such a way that they don't want to cheat on Ana, then Ana shouldn't have any significant reason to leave David permanently.
I hope that in this situation, David will have the choice to leave her permanently.

Reactions: garret64

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I hope that in this situation, David will have the choice to leave her permanently.
I actually take that for granted, since it would be a decision at the end of the game and would be easy to integrate with a nice epilogue, where David, for example, meets his new "dream woman" while shopping with his daughter

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Only David managed to escape from Kendra's insemination ritual at the last moment. from the Nest, because her fermones just stopped working, and then he saw her true reptilian form. Kandra will try to catch him again
:KEK: lol Now it's explained why? David broke up with Kendra :WeSmart:But we have to give that to David he was smart he got away at the right time but now she's back :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
For now, we know about two routes, or there will be others, it's hard to see. the route of fidelity - that is, saving the marriage, the route of betrayal - that is, destroying the marriage
:love: One route to save the marriage and the other the corruption of both Mc's but I hope there are more routes if possible. it would be much more interesting to have other paths like for example David after knowing all that shit about Ana having a chance with Anna's mother she must be a sexy Milf :unsure: at least. or Anna too. having some opportunity with David's father.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes