Then Jack and Chris will follow the corruption path
and
Hank and Marvion the submission path
take over to Anna

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well remembered I was forgetting that it was in the part where Ana was about to visit Hank But if it's to have three routes for me, that's fine, that's more than fine. ;)

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
:love: One route to save the marriage and the other the corruption of both Mc's but I hope there are more routes if possible. it would be much more interesting to have other paths like for example David after knowing all that shit about Ana having a chance with Anna's mother she must be a sexy Milf :unsure: at least. or Anna too. having some opportunity with David's father.
Not a good Idea.

too many cooks spoil the broth and you have to wait forever for the updates.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:love: One route to save the marriage and the other the corruption of both Mc's but I hope there are more routes if possible. it would be much more interesting to have other paths like for example David after knowing all that shit about Ana having a chance with Anna's mother she must be a sexy Milf :unsure: at least. or Anna too. having some opportunity with David's father.
(y) :ROFLMAO: Don't give me a taste. Because I found very few games like this on this site. Where is a young boy and mature women or old ladies. Who look like old ladies, not super pretty moms. And I wouldn't know who's the mother and who's the daughter because they look the same until I saw the game's caption because they look too young.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y) :ROFLMAO: Don't give me a taste. Because I found very few games like this on this site. Where is a young boy and mature women or old ladies. Who look like old ladies, not super pretty moms. And I wouldn't know who's the mother and who's the daughter because they look the same until I saw the game's caption because they look too young.
:ROFLMAO: (y)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I actually take that for granted, since it would be a decision at the end of the game and would be easy to integrate with a nice epilogue, where David, for example, meets his new "dream woman" while shopping with his daughter
If David meets a new "Dream Woman" in the epilogue she is going to be just as troubled as Kendra and Anna. Motherfucker has a type. I will write more about this later.

Reactions: EndlessNights

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Correction Anna’s mother would be the gilf, Anna is the milf

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:KEK: Oh you weren't the only one and you won't be the last one either to think that there are hot milfs in every game lol but we end up having a different surprise.. but the good thing is that there are much hotter milfs than their own daughters even look like being in their early 20s or even having sisters as in the game ( Acquainted ) :p

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
If David meets a new "Dream Woman" in the epilogue she is going to be just as troubled as Kendra and Anna. Motherfucker has a type. I will write more about this later.
I'm curious about that, I don't really think I understood you at the moment what you meant exactly

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
For the old lady lovers, there are a few unexpected places to scratch your itch. The Protagonist in Triple Ex is older than average and so his mom and auntie are in their 60s and at least look late 50's. In WVM of all places, you can get your dick wet with the school nurse who kinda looks 8 days from retirement.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
For the old lady lovers, there are a few unexpected places to scratch your itch. The Protagonist in Triple Ex is older than average and so his mom and auntie are in their 60s and at least look late 50's. In WVM of all places, you can get your dick wet with the school nurse who kinda looks 8 days from retirement.
True, I've played these games and I already know and most are also like that, many even like old ladies :KEK: I'd like to get one for Chris with David's help this time like this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ircoolgijoe

Apr 14, 2019
Really good use of the selfie to build up sexual tension so far. It’s an underrated element in many VNs out today but you’re doing it really well! Keep up the good story telling and image renders.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
True, I've played these games and I already know and most are also like that, many even like old ladies :KEK: I'd like to get one for Chris with David's help this time like this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WVM - I don't remember this old lady because I played a long time ago

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Really good use of the selfie to build up sexual tension so far. It’s an underrated element in many VNs out today but you’re doing it really well! Keep up the good story telling and image renders.
(y)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes