3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We just have the conclusion of this whole chapter one: it is geared into the lackluster NTR
the literotica story is proposing, where David cannot do anything, Anna is a mindless drone,
to the point the whole exposition in the beginning where she stood up and rejected all the disgusting advances is all but forgotten and the sexting is akin to what sex bots do on
dating apps - keep the peeps paying just for messaging a faceless bodyless persona.

Unfortunately, Ann becomes the lifeless muppet whenever we meet her around Chris,
nothing of the human being from the time before marriage is anywhere to be seen.

David is inconsequential, simply unappreciated hunk Ann keeps dissing for no reason,
while she keeps basking in the attention of the ones that grope and want her for meat.

What is just surreal is how every other jerk keeps groping Ann but David.
Chris keeps sexting Ann but not David.

The bulls are so brain dead the assholes turn up just for the lols, nothing more.

As proposed, we are in for another season of the little erotica, much NTR, no rhime or reason.

The new stuff only starts in the third chapter.

Reactions: m4pII

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Or that it was a mistake and she regrets it so much that it won't happen again and she didn't notice her panties were showing. And what Chris will think I'm giving him hope he'll fuck me which is a mistake. And this is my moment of weakness and Chris took advantage of it and manipulated me.
Yes, it will be like this + choose if you have. I hope Anna regrets this.. Why She was horny is Chris knew how to take advantage of this situation she herself said she would jump on David while the two were talking and the part of her panties also showing would give the pervert to have imagination with that photo while masturbating as he has said he has done several times.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
As a fan you read more than me because I only had 5 pages and it was probably the 8th chapter. And then I stopped reading it, so as not to spoil the reception of the game without comparison.
I read very little but I will finish. after the end of the game I don't want to spoil my fun But as Dev already said CH3 will be completely from scratch it won't have anything similar with that story.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We just have the conclusion of this whole chapter one: it is geared into the lackluster NTR
the literotica story is proposing, where David cannot do anything, Anna is a mindless drone,
to the point the whole exposition in the beginning where she stood up and rejected all the disgusting advances is all but forgotten and the sexting is akin to what sex bots do on
dating apps - keep the peeps paying just for messaging a faceless bodyless persona.

Unfortunately, Ann becomes the lifeless muppet whenever we meet her around Chris,
nothing of the human being from the time before marriage is anywhere to be seen.

David is inconsequential, simply unappreciated hunk Ann keeps dissing for no reason,
while she keeps basking in the attention of the ones that grope and want her for meat.

What is just surreal is how every other jerk keeps groping Ann but David.
Chris keeps sexting Ann but not David.

The bulls are so brain dead the assholes turn up just for the lols, nothing more.

As proposed, we are in for another season of the little erotica, much NTR, no rhime or reason.

The new stuff only starts in the third chapter.
:ROFLMAO: You haven't discovered anything new

Reactions: TeamEquipe

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is the total disconnect. She has a wonderful life, but keeps dragging herself down.
She could practice all the Karma S”ul Terra with David all day every day, yet keeps stalling with Chris and has the fakest of fake smiles and times with some other assholes all over this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: m4pII

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There is the total disconnect. She has a wonderful life, but keeps dragging herself down.
She could practice all the Karma S”ul Terra with David all day every day, yet keeps stalling with Chris and has the fakest of fake smiles and times with some other assholes all over this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Canto Forte
You're cool but I don't like it when you write in riddles right now you write normally. But when you start sending your cipher, I hate who.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There are a lot of people who seem to think that Chris is manipulating Anna when that couldn't be further from the truth. Anna knows exactly what Chris is doing at all times. She is the one who is manipulating Chris. She craves his attention and is in total control of what she chooses to do to keep it flowing. This will become clear in the next update. Sure, Chris thinks that he is the one manipulating her because he too is a malignant narcissist... but Anna is the one in the driver's seat and he is tied up in the trunk. He has no idea who he is dealing with or how she plans to humiliate, emasculate and cuckold him. When I hear Anna's thoughts about how she toys with Chris it reminds me of a cruel little child pulling the wings off of flies.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There are a lot of people who seem to think that Chris is manipulating Anna when that couldn't be further from the truth. Anna knows exactly what Chris is doing at all times. She is the one who is manipulating Chris. She craves his attention and is in total control of what she chooses to do to keep it flowing. This will become clear in the next update. Sure, Chris thinks that he is the one manipulating her because he too is a malignant narcissist... but Anna is the one in the driver's seat and he is tied up in the trunk. He has no idea who he is dealing with or how she plans to humiliate, emasculate and cuckold him. When I hear Anna's thoughts about how she toys with Chris it reminds me of a cruel little child pulling the wings off of flies.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
In a way, Ana is not silly and not that naive. When we think she knows Chris' intentions or makes a fool of herself.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes