3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Very good analysis even cleared up some of my doubts thank. but it's sinister how much medicine she had to take it's no wonder she's like that.. and it's only going to get worse.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
David's new career and new family is going to be delicious. Well, unless it is Kendra's food truck and he is on the menu.
View attachment 2182706
David will be on the menu for sure. :KEK:
Meanwhile in a not so distant place Anna will be selling some snacks in her second full time job to help Hank.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hey, Do you have a link to that (full) story, I know Ive seen it before but cant remember the web link... Ty
Here is the link to the story, but please don't tell me the story is the same as in the game. Because this is the most frequently asked question here, and people often argue here. Yes, the story has some similarities in the beginning to the game, but the game will be different.

Oct 11, 2022
Here is the link to the story, but please don't tell me the story is the same as in the game. Because this is the most frequently asked question here, and people often argue here. Yes, the story has some similarities in the beginning to the game, but the game will be different.

MIGHT BE A HUGE SPOILER FOR THIS VN,
SO DONT CLICK THE Literotica LINK, JUST IN CASE!

Well I can tell you, but then I need to kill you
Tks for the link

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It IS the story Mr. Palmer is using, read page 5 and forward (we are currently playing Anna's week, and all ads up perfectly from the novel), but Mr. Palmer has changed it, but it is the story, slighty changed, but Im still going to support and play this VN.
(y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It IS the story Mr. Palmer is using, read page 5 and forward (we are currently playing Anna's week, and all ads up perfectly from the novel), but Mr. Palmer has changed it, but it is the story, slighty changed, but Im still going to support and play this VN.
After all, I told you that the story is similar in the beginning

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes