3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO:better hide this device in Anna's chair, e.g. Henk would see Anna taking a text break. Henk activated the device with the remote control. The dildo slides out of the chair and hits her skirt, then Anna's panties, then right into her pussy.:devilish:
This one would be better imagine how it would look lol Hank. In fact she will buy a lot of toys to tame her I think. But as he himself has already said, he will not oblige her to do anything, she will accept of her own free will. :p
let's not forget her ass that huge ass has to be utilized it's an ass to die for. You can't miss anal sex in this game because for me it would be perfect! Those scenes with Anna.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
She could go to work like that if she was so corrupt
:p She can reach the same level as Laura by making choices on the corruption route. But first I'll go to the couple's. It's now that I know that blowjobs are bad points and I'll be prepared.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This one would be better imagine how it would look lol Hank. In fact she will buy a lot of toys to tame her I think. But as he himself has already said, he will not oblige her to do anything, she will accept of her own free will. :p
let's not forget her ass that huge ass has to be utilized it's an ass to die for. You can't miss anal sex in this game because for me it would be perfect! Those scenes with Anna.
:ROFLMAO: David should suggest Anna instead of bj she wants anal sex

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn, he should have asked for that there at CH1 Of course if he had programmed it to have it in the game already.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Maybe Kendra will take her clothes shopping at “Sluts R Us”
Maybe she does something much better like burn them or throw them away. In that, Kendra would invent some excuse. And he would help Anna buy new clothes but of Kendra's interest. :devilish:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Chris is unlikely to be working for or with Kendra. He knows her from her former life and is well aware that she is a psycho hose beast. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a plot point that is addressed in part 3. Chris is actually a bit of a loose cannon as far as Kendra's plans are concerned and if she knew what he and Anna were up to her plan would have a shortcut to get to what she wants.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Chris is unlikely to be working for or with Kendra. He knows her from her former life and is well aware that she is a psycho hose beast. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a plot point that is addressed in part 3. Chris is actually a bit of a loose cannon as far as Kendra's plans are concerned and if she knew what he and Anna were up to her plan would have a shortcut to get to what she wants.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
He was a big idiot! For accepting that shitty rule being that Chris. Didn't do the same. For me the scheme was already armed. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes