3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I was wondering here after the completion of Part 2 will David play tennis the next day with his fake friend or will he cancel? Because if he is, he'll end up revealing what happened to him and Anna.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These are the brain dead tropes of the NTR manga. Keep cherishing those and this game
will slip back into nonsense terrytory pretty quick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Deadpool spoils deadpool himself, that is his thing ... ooops: S.P.O.I.L.E.R.
We are running ideas because the whole base for this season and the next of this kinetic game
is the result of compiling 9 different stories from literotica about destroying the family of a lil girl.
She is sweet and innocent, running outta time and being shelved like dusty furniture by all these gamers.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sadowdark Hey, do you remember that part where Kendra invited Anna to go to "happy hour" and there she met other friends from work including Jake himself. Anyway, there they discussed some things... It's like enjoying a good wine and we already know how Ana feels after drinking it. She gets playful later at home talking to Chris she said "A guy gave me a ride home." which is Jake. But I also have ideas that it's another...

• Thinking Face

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Deadpool spoils deadpool himself, that is his thing ... ooops: S.P.O.I.L.E.R.
We are running ideas because the whole base for this season and the next of this kinetic game
is the result of compiling 9 different stories from literotica about destroying the family of a lil girl.
She is sweet and innocent, running outta time and being shelved like dusty furniture by all these gamers.
damn martin francis stanly coppla.

• Haha

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hum and.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still don’t get why Kendra thinks by destroying David & Anna’s marriage, David will want to come back to her.
There’s a reason why he left her, cause she’s an evil psycho bitch that could lock your cock in a cage while you’re passed out or Lorena Bobbit it! (Ouch, her name still gives me nightmares)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I still don’t get why Kendra thinks by destroying David & Anna’s marriage, David will want to come back to her.
There’s a reason why he left her, cause she’s an evil psycho bitch that could lock your cock in a cage while you’re passed out or Lorena Bobbit it! (Ouch, her name still gives me nightmares)
:unsure: Maybe Kendra thinks that since I don't have a happy marriage with David, Anna won't either.

Reactions: sickqt and Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
idk y but guys using spoiler tags like they are gonna spoil deadpool 3.
is it important to use Spoiler tag while sharing opinion?
:ROFLMAO: That's why I use the spoiler tag because I don't want to put single words in this tag and I prefer to put the whole text than a single word. And if you read carefully, there are spoilers.

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Sadowdark Hey, do you remember that part where Kendra invited Anna to go to "happy hour" and there she met other friends from work including Jake himself. Anyway, there they discussed some things... It's like enjoying a good wine and we already know how Ana feels after drinking it. She gets playful later at home talking to Chris she said "A guy gave me a ride home." which is Jake. But I also have ideas that it's another...
:unsure: I may not remember well I'd like to see this happy hour in the game. And I thought Anna was about to go to the party when David and Chris were supposed to go to "Chris' men's night"

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't understand either, but her plan to get back together with David might work. As she already said at the end "David. You hate Janet But you might like Kendra" it even gives me the creeps :LOL: if there's an ending with her I'll see how it goes but my main focus is my dear Ana and then having fun with they.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: Maybe Kendra thinks that since I don't have a happy marriage with David, Anna won't either.
She will do anything to get him back. She knows with him discovering all that Anna's betrayal in the path of corruption and Kendra delivering the evidence in his hand and showing that she has changed David would give her a chance.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: I may not remember well I'd like to see this happy hour in the game. And I thought Anna was about to go to the party when David and Chris were supposed to go to "Chris' men's night"
We're yet to see there must be a lot more surprises than Anna told when she was texting Chris she even said she drank wine. Did she tease someone or flirt back. Yes, this conversation between them was at the club, she had already arrived home..

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes