3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
By the time Anna gets around to kicking David out of the house we will see that the bullshit she has been up to outstrips his foibles by a country mile. Kendra and Jake have been working her for a while at that point and we don't even know the half of what the janitor and boss got up to with her. I think that folks are gonna come around to my point of view on Anna's pathology after seeing what her and Jake were up to after the happy hour.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
NOPE, I just some fun with ASS FAN (SORRY), its from the game "SECRET SUMMER", but the blond in that game looks soo much like Anna, if you did not play SECRET SUMMER, go test it = SecretSummer-1.0BETA-pc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love: She is so hot but I think our Anna will win when she shows her beautiful! Body.
giphy.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
By the time Anna gets around to kicking David out of the house we will see that the bullshit she has been up to outstrips his foibles by a country mile. Kendra and Jake have been working her for a while at that point and we don't even know the half of what the janitor and boss got up to with her. I think that folks are gonna come around to my point of view on Anna's pathology after seeing what her and Jake were up to after the happy hour.
let's wait for the next updates until then. Because in fact everything is still a mystery in the exchanges of messages with Chris she only says that a guy gave her a ride but something could have happened because the wine helps a lot in the excitement and makes Ana playful. Who knows halfway hot compliments about her. It depends on whether we will have a choice with what may or may not happen inside the car.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure:This fake betrayal was well thought out, it doesn't even seem like the girl behind it all is crazy. We're yet to see the mastermind behind it all. Kendra is one of them, but she didn't do it all alone.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:This fake betrayal was well thought out, it doesn't even seem like the girl behind it all is crazy. We're yet to see the mastermind behind it all. Kendra is one of them, but she didn't do it all alone.
Kendra couldn't come up with it herself. She is too weak and poor to hire Alexa. I think the brains behind this whole operation is Terens. It's also weird and a bit illogical to me that Alexa has the guts to show up the next day with her ex-boyfriend at Anna David's house and who is Alexa's ex-boyfriend, is that Terens? u. I wonder what she told her. But Anna didn't get drunk this happy hour. I think she drank out of courtesy and companionship, not to drown marital problems in alcohol. Yes, you are right, we will wait a long time for Ch3. :ROFLMAO: For the first time I didn't use the spoiler tag

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Kendra couldn't come up with it herself. She is too weak and poor to hire Alexa. I think the brains behind this whole operation is Terens. It's also weird and a bit illogical to me that Alexa has the guts to show up the next day with her ex-boyfriend at Anna David's house and who is Alexa's ex-boyfriend, is that Terens? u. I wonder what she told her. But Anna didn't get drunk this happy hour. I think she drank out of courtesy and companionship, not to drown marital problems in alcohol. Yes, you are right, we will wait a long time for Ch3. :ROFLMAO: For the first time I didn't use the spoiler tag
I agree, she wouldn't have the capacity for all that, as she already said at the beginning that she doesn't even have the money to buy decent clothes. Terens is in some ways a big contender to be the mastermind behind it all. For me it was also very illogical. Alexia showing up the other day and then with her ex-boyfriend, which surprised me even more. And we haven't seen his face but we'll wait. That we will soon meet this very mysterious Terens so it's hard to know how the conversation went between the two did they take the opportunity to install some cameras I thought about this happening while Ana and Alexia are talking Terens would make some excuse to like go to the bathroom already he would try to take the next step to catch some dirt on Anna. At some opportune moment who knows..

yeah Anna was just having a few sips of wine to party with them I insinuated wrong sorry, ;)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I agree, she wouldn't have the capacity for all that, as she already said at the beginning that she doesn't even have the money to buy decent clothes. Terens is in some ways a big contender to be the mastermind behind it all. For me it was also very illogical. Alexia showing up the other day and then with her ex-boyfriend, which surprised me even more. And we haven't seen his face but we'll wait. That we will soon meet this very mysterious Terens so it's hard to know how the conversation went between the two did they take the opportunity to install some cameras I thought about this happening while Ana and Alexia are talking Terens would make some excuse to like go to the bathroom already he would try to take the next step to catch some dirt on Anna. At some opportune moment who knows..

yeah Anna was just having a few sips of wine to party with them I insinuated wrong sorry, ;)
But Anna says that Alexa and her ex-boyfriend were in front of David today. As for the cameras in the house Alexa's ex-boyfriend (Terens) installs, it's hard to say

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I found an interesting thing Dev says about Character Anna in Ch 2

One user asks the dev question,,,Yes, half a dozen red roses is totally an appropriate gift to get from another man. :rolleyes:

It's like she's willfully ignorant.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But Anna says that Alexa and her ex-boyfriend were in front of David today. As for the cameras in the house Alexa's ex-boyfriend (Terens) installs, it's hard to say
Ah Now that I remembered, I was seeing some parts that I played there again. I forgot to add my theory about the cameras but that won't even happen. The plan was to go there and accuse David himself. With the evidence of false treason

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I found an interesting thing Dev says about Character Anna in Ch 2

One user asks the dev question,,,Yes, half a dozen red roses is totally an appropriate gift to get from another man. :rolleyes:

It's like she's willfully ignorant.

It's nice to know all about it.

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I think that any psychoanalyst, and even more so a pathologist, will determine the presence of a slight crisis in a happy marriage. This happens between close people and the main thing is to look for a solution between themselves personally! But in this case, like bees for sweets, friends with "interest", work colleagues who itch "honduras" or "pie", other "well-wishers" have flocked. The bees have already gnawed through the 1st and 2nd parts in the game, the 3rd part is already ahead, the final one! I'm sad that it's so fast!o_O:unsure::cry:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Will we see these scenes in the December update ?

I wonder if Anna decided to wear that sleeveless blouse herself. Did Kendra's mommy make her wear it, or did she just gently suggest it and Anna put it on?

Anna

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
This is beyond my strength, too much eroticism for 1 pixel! To hell with Jackson 2 times ! Dave may be a quick shooter, but I like him, let there be a chance for happiness!:p:ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes