3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Will we see these scenes in the December update

I wonder if Anna decided to wear that sleeveless blouse herself. Did Kendra's mommy make her wear it, or did she just gently suggest it and Anna put it on?

Anna
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Will we see these scenes in the December update

I wonder if Anna decided to wear that sleeveless blouse herself. Did Kendra's mommy make her wear it, or did she just gently suggest it and Anna put it on?

Anna

I was looking at this image on Google but I thought it was just some art but if it really is the December update I'm going to like it because look at the outfit she's wearing. IT IS pretty even if you don't show much of your breasts it will still be interesting to see them in your chat...

:unsure: we know we won't have as many choices in part 2 as it was in 1 we will have some choice if in case he hits on Ana again and starts flirting with her?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But I wonder if we follow the path with Jake he will really like Ana or he will only abandon her after he finishes the job and there is more the path of corruption by the way we will have Ana pregnant by one of the sexual predators. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Dean28

Nov 30, 2021
most beautiful game, the best story mode ever seen till now, only hope is that i could have some more sex scenes or foreplays
to add in spice to the story..... pls make more scenes

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
most beautiful game, the best story mode ever seen till now, only hope is that i could have some more sex scenes or foreplays
to add in spice to the story..... pls make more scenes
Well everyone wants that but you will only see foreplay and all sexual content on CH3

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO:I wouldn't count on a choice of clothes for Ania. Then it would take light years to complete this gameo_O. But one can always dream.:);)
Yes, you are right. I think it's better for her to make her own choices then. Because I don't want it to take so long to get to the spicy parts. :p :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Adolfo

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I was looking at this image on Google but I thought it was just some art but if it really is the December update I'm going to like it because look at the outfit she's wearing. IT IS pretty even if you don't show much of your breasts it will still be interesting to see them in your chat...

:unsure: we know we won't have as many choices in part 2 as it was in 1 we will have some choice if in case he hits on Ana again and starts flirting with her?
As you can see, these photos are from the game. Because Jack looks just like the poster

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes