3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Could you see what's interesting there buddy?

Good ole’ Marvin. We were able to meet him on Monday, and he’s as pervy as he appears. He definitely gives off creepy vibes to Anna, but
Pushy old pervert he won't give up so easily even rejecting him. :BootyTime:

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hey horny ladies and blue balls club for men,
did you folks pardon a turkey today?

View attachment 2191458
View attachment 2191460

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Where did the pardoned turkeys go?
View attachment 2191467

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting I'm looking forward to seeing this who recommended Jake was Kendra herself.
I'm glad Ana is smart I'm so happy I'm going to recommend this turkey to her but it will come with special toys... :devilish:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Interesting I'm looking forward to seeing this who recommended Jake was Kendra herself.
I'm glad Ana is smart I'm so happy I'm going to recommend this turkey to her but it will come with special toys... :devilish:
I think it's the other way around, who recommended Anna Jack or Kendra. But that's what Anna thinks who to hire for this job because she can't remember because she was out of work for eight months because she was pregnant. Maybe I'll ask Kendra who she recommends

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think it's the other way around, who recommended Anna Jack or Kendra. But that's what Anna thinks who to hire for this job because she can't remember because she was out of work for eight months because she was pregnant. Maybe I'll ask Kendra who she recommends
That's right, I was reviewing it here now. Speaking of which, I noticed Ana's clothes, she's very pretty but I think she should show a little more skin But. okay I think that will change there in CH3 with her no longer caring much about showing her skin.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's right, I was reviewing it here now. Speaking of which, I noticed Ana's clothes, she's very pretty but I think she should show a little more skin But. okay I think that will change there in CH3 with her no longer caring much about showing her skin.
Here's the whole scene.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are back in the NTR filthy closet again ... what a shame:
Anna sending skimpy clad picks to the moron incel enemy right from episode one,
you still demand skimpy clothes like a maniac.
she should show a little more skin
Here's the whole scene.

Are you that aroused at the oldest trope in NTR: dropping girls in assholes lap for no reason?
There is no rhime or reason to ask help from a junior asshole nobody who is making her look weak and idiotically unqualified. Way to go, gamer.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hahahaha God no old perverts I'm already tired. Hey by the way I hope David gets some fun. :KEK::KEK::KEK:
:cry: :(The creators can't come up with anything original in the games of the still old, perverted grandparents. Beautiful Milfs if it wasn't for the signature of the character who is the mother and which daughter I wouldn't know because there is no difference. Because they look just as nice. I like original characters that don't repeat themselves in every other game.

• Sad

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You are back in the NTR filthy closet again ... what a shame:
Anna sending skimpy clad picks to the moron incel enemy right from episode one,
you still demand skimpy clothes like a maniac.

Are you that aroused at the oldest trope in NTR: dropping girls in assholes lap for no reason?
There is no rhime or reason to ask help from a junior asshole nobody who is making her look weak and idiotically unqualified. Way to go, gamer.
:ROFLMAO:A day without you Canto Forte is a day wasted. o_OBut you've said so many times why you repeat yourself, we all know that. He'll have a choice how you want to play

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Here's the whole scene.

yes he will make a fool of you he doesn't know what he is doing and ask her to teach him. It's cool to see how it turns out now. Now just wait for the next update thanks... ;)

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:cry: :(The creators can't come up with anything original in the games of the still old, perverted grandparents. Beautiful Milfs if it wasn't for the signature of the character who is the mother and which daughter I wouldn't know because there is no difference. Because they look just as nice. I like original characters that don't repeat themselves in every other game.
I also think it's always the same thing there are games that are a copy of another but a really good granny game is that "Grandma's house" I don't know if the name is right but that game is really good huh.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO:A day without you Canto Forte is a day wasted. o_OBut you've said so many times why you repeat yourself, we all know that. He'll have a choice how you want to play
LoL let him. I think this has to do with some trauma he went through in a game that had NTR it's very simple to see our comments we play a few times but everything in this game will be avoided as Dev himself has already made it clear that Part 1 and 2 will be kinetic with very few choices. More important. For Part 3 we will have full control of both MC'S

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I also think it's always the same thing there are games that are a copy of another but a really good granny game is that "Grandma's house" I don't know if the name is right but that game is really good huh.
(y)I know I like Grandma's House

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
LoL let him. I think this has to do with some trauma he went through in a game that had NTR it's very simple to see our comments we play a few times but everything in this game will be avoided as Dev himself has already made it clear that Part 1 and 2 will be kinetic with very few choices. More important. For Part 3 we will have full control of both MC'S
:unsure: I have a strange impression that so far in Ch2 there were more choices than Ch1

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes