3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Here's the whole scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On David's tuesday day Anna had a conversation with David about lunch, he could be jealous when Anna says she goes with Kendra and Jake, and Anna sais the option was lunch with Hank because he had asked for it, but after Kendra.
The number of the pic of the conversation with Kendra is 849, the number of Jake and Anna is 890, too much renders between to be a morning cofee. I think Anna sent the mail which thought to send to Kendra for asking who could help her with the Brisby case (Anna's monday thought). Kendra will sell Jake, and maybe Anna ask Kendra about bj (Anna's monday thought). After that, could be an encounter for explaining Brisby case, and she will have an encounter with Hank in which he will ask for lunch, after a telephone conversation con David about a pic of Sophie and about the lunch. 41 pics from 849 to 890 gives a lot of possibilities Then there will be a lunch with Kendra and Jake as she told David, or maybe she is beggining to cheat David and tells him she goes with Kendra and Jake when she goes only with Jake. Afterwards until photo session with Chris, who knows? Maybe shopping, but it is only my guess.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
On David's tuesday day Anna had a conversation with David about lunch, he could be jealous when Anna says she goes with Kendra and Jake, and Anna sais the option was lunch with Hank because he had asked for it, but after Kendra.
The number of the pic of the conversation with Kendra is 849, the number of Jake and Anna is 890, too much renders between to be a morning cofee. I think Anna sent the mail which thought to send to Kendra for asking who could help her with the Brisby case (Anna's monday thought). Kendra will sell Jake, and maybe Anna ask Kendra about bj (Anna's monday thought). After that, could be an encounter for explaining Brisby case, and she will have an encounter with Hank in which he will ask for lunch, after a telephone conversation con David about a pic of Sophie and about the lunch. 41 pics from 849 to 890 gives a lot of possibilities Then there will be a lunch with Kendra and Jake as she told David, or maybe she is beggining to cheat David and tells him she goes with Kendra and Jake when she goes only with Jake. Afterwards until photo session with Chris, who knows? Maybe shopping, but it is only my guess.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think Ana said that to tease him knowing how he doesn't like her boss. But in fact he must have asked her but she agreed to go out with Jake. You're right about the numbers I was seeing here... since Kendra became your friend they'll have this bj talk now on Hank's part He said he would need Anna for some special jobs and maybe this is the date about the first one her case. But in that part of her trying to deceive David you got me...:unsure:
Would she do that or in fact the three of them went to lunch and then Kendra made up some excuse to leave them alone. for Jake to start his plans by giving some compliments right away and flirting as he talks about their work together.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I think Ana said that to tease him knowing how he doesn't like her boss. But in fact he must have asked her but she agreed to go out with Jake. You're right about the numbers I was seeing here... since Kendra became your friend they'll have this bj talk now on Hank's part He said he would need Anna for some special jobs and maybe this is the date about the first one her case. But in that part of her trying to deceive David you got me...:unsure:
Would she do that or in fact the three of them went to lunch and then Kendra made up some excuse to leave them alone. for Jake to start his plans by giving some compliments right away and flirting as he talks about their work together.
Zoom in and see where Jake's eyes are looking. :cool:

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Zoom in and see where Jake's eyes are looking. :cool:
:sneaky: He can't even hide it, he's really naughty. I'm anxious to know what Anna's thoughts will be like at that moment.
smiley-face-hehehe.gif

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Anna doesn't really have a corruption route. She's already corrupt. Just like David can be honest/dishonest or jealous/trusting, ending up with a personality that is like an overton window along these two axis' Anna has three options in most conversations. She can choose to be stubborn, reluctant, or enthusiastic. But her decisions seem to only affect the mood of the people who are working to corrupt her rather than resulting in any corruption itself. So since she is already pretty rotten and awful it seems to be only a method of her relationship-building with others. Some characters seem to like the chase and are not put off by stubborn Anna but others seem more easily discouraged and want her to be low-hanging fruit. Yet none of them ever give up no matter what she does. Also, it is curious but not unexpected that none of her choices pertain to David directly. She also doesn't consider what he would think or feel at any point other than when she worries about the discovery of sexts. So none of her choices result in a change of affinity with her husband, although some of his can result in a change of affinity with her. So if there are choices that drive her down the route that would be considered a corruption route the main driver of this corruption isn't any of her co-workers but rather David himself.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna doesn't really have a corruption route. She's already corrupt. Just like David can be honest/dishonest or jealous/trusting, ending up with a personality that is like an overton window along these two axis' Anna has three options in most conversations. She can choose to be stubborn, reluctant, or enthusiastic. But her decisions seem to only affect the mood of the people who are working to corrupt her rather than resulting in any corruption itself. So since she is already pretty rotten and awful it seems to be only a method of her relationship-building with others. Some characters seem to like the chase and are not put off by stubborn Anna but others seem more easily discouraged and want her to be low-hanging fruit. Yet none of them ever give up no matter what she does. Also, it is curious but not unexpected that none of her choices pertain to David directly. She also doesn't consider what he would think or feel at any point other than when she worries about the discovery of sexts. So none of her choices result in a change of affinity with her husband, although some of his can result in a change of affinity with her. So if there are choices that drive her down the route that would be considered a corruption route the main driver of this corruption isn't any of her co-workers but rather David himself.
(y)Your analysis was very good. I was wrong to talk about the route of corruption when, in fact, she is already a slightly broken woman. For accepting some types of comments about her. Being spanked in the ass and not caring too much about it...

WE ALREADY KNOW THE WHY OF ALL THIS SHE TOLERATES THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR VERY WELL BUT SHE DOESN'T LET IT GO THROUGH A CERTAIN LIMIT.:unsure:

But, getting hit by everyone around her has always been something normal for Anna as she got used to it. But anyway the conversations she has most of the time with Chris are pretty saucy and naughty but Ana still puts limits so far she hasn't gone very far but is already quite open with him in her comments she likes to feel naughty for having been quite the party girl in college but for us it was right to ignore all that when her mates or boss is inappropriate or ignore all texts from chris she is seen as forbidden fruit that hasn't been eaten yet and that everyone wants to try.

The most amazing thing about this is that Ana pretends to be naive but she knows the intentions of some and she has everything about her being a sweet girl and wanting to help everyone and when it comes to flirting or when she is touched on the ass as she has been several times she doesn't care either way it's a fun thing to have. Even I think she thinks that way. Because sex with her husband isn't that great and her life is very hectic because of her work and her daughter and most importantly sex is something she really needs since her hormonal problems are on the rise she tries to have fun in other ways ways since she isn't getting the good fuck from her husband and in that she looks for amusements in Chris since she doesn't have other friends also.

Who can she talk to? But I'll tell you one thing I don't care too much about those parts of her being naughty behind her husband's back because in the end we will have the choice to go that route or not. Yes many things she does bother me a bit but we will still have the choice as Ch1 and Ch2 were largely kinetic in Ch3 we will have more control of everything. About Anna and her shenanigans with asshole Chris.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y)Your analysis was very good. I was wrong to talk about the route of corruption when, in fact, she is already a slightly broken woman. For accepting some types of comments about her. Being spanked in the ass and not caring too much about it...

WE ALREADY KNOW THE WHY OF ALL THIS SHE TOLERATES THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR VERY WELL BUT SHE DOESN'T LET IT GO THROUGH A CERTAIN LIMIT.:unsure:

But, getting hit by everyone around her has always been something normal for Anna as she got used to it. But anyway the conversations she has most of the time with Chris are pretty saucy and naughty but Ana still puts limits so far she hasn't gone very far but is already quite open with him in her comments she likes to feel naughty for having been quite the party girl in college but for us it was right to ignore all that when her mates or boss is inappropriate or ignore all texts from chris she is seen as forbidden fruit that hasn't been eaten yet and that everyone wants to try.

The most amazing thing about this is that Ana pretends to be naive but she knows the intentions of some and she has everything about her being a sweet girl and wanting to help everyone and when it comes to flirting or when she is touched on the ass as she has been several times she doesn't care either way it's a fun thing to have. Even I think she thinks that way. Because sex with her husband isn't that great and her life is very hectic because of her work and her daughter and most importantly sex is something she really needs since her hormonal problems are on the rise she tries to have fun in other ways ways since she isn't getting the good fuck from her husband and in that she looks for amusements in Chris since she doesn't have other friends also.

Who can she talk to? But I'll tell you one thing I don't care too much about those parts of her being naughty behind her husband's back because in the end we will have the choice to go that route or not. Yes many things she does bother me a bit but we will still have the choice as Ch1 and Ch2 were largely kinetic in Ch3 we will have more control of everything. About Anna and her shenanigans with asshole Chris.
But it is Anna in the eyes of predators who is considered vulnerable, naive and easy to exploit. Anna hates that. And predators think so and want to take advantage of it. But as the creator said, Anna will be nice to them, that's all, we will decide how she will react. And then Anna will go her own way, ignore them.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna: oh, Kris is that you
Kris:********
Anna: new high heels are killing me...
Anna: ... massage?
Anna: ... ummm why not :sneaky: View attachment 2193271
:love: Hahahaha I just loved it. It would be interesting to see her in an outfit like that, my God, look at that ass with that little mole :p:p:p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But it is Anna in the eyes of predators who is considered vulnerable, naive and easy to exploit. Anna hates that. And predators think so and want to take advantage of it. But as the creator said, Anna will be nice to them, that's all, we will decide how she will react. And then Anna will go her own way, ignore them.
Yes, I know that. Anna might as well let someone know about this as we're following the good wife route we can see how she reacts to it all yeah glad we have the choices but what I'm really interested in knowing is that it gets to CH3 soon. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, I know that. Anna might as well let someone know about this as we're following the good wife route we can see how she reacts to it all yeah glad we have the choices but what I'm really interested in knowing is that it gets to CH3 soon. :ROFLMAO:
:unsure:It's still a long way to Ch3

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure:It's still a long way to Ch3
(y)Sigh... and unfortunately but look on the bright side at least here we will have a lot of content not to mention the sexual scenes there in CH3 this game will release very spicy scenes and will leave some famous games in the slipper for being a little faster in their updates and I don't need to say more about the story and characters. It's just perfect! Now we just have to wait for the last update of this year and that next year will be much better for Dev and that nothing will interfere with the updates. :D:D

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: I'm surprised Kendra pushes Anna into Henk and Jack's arms at the same time. Won't Jack be furious when he finds out that Kendra is operating on two fronts? Maybe Kendra thinks that if Henk or Jack fall, the other one will take his place. Doesn't Kendre care who fucks Anne. probably for her, she can fuck Anne all over the office and she'll help them get Anna.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes