3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Actually, you can forget about my erroneous theory that Alexa is Jack's mystical girlfriend. Because Alexa shows up with her ex-boyfriend the day after David's whole party with Chris. At Anna's house. It doesn't make sense to me. who comes to someone with an ex-boyfriend. And he says your husband finally cheated on you and that your ex-boyfriend shouldn't be angry? It's not logical, it doesn't make any sense?
That's what I was trying to say in another comment it's hard to believe she's Jake's girlfriend he talks about his girlfriend I even forgot the name with Chris. And yeah it's kind of confusing all the fun David had and then the next day he's already being kicked out of the house because of Alexia's ex-boyfriend who showed up at his house out of nowhere. :unsure: That part broke my mind it was hard to understand..

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's what I was trying to say in another comment it's hard to believe she's Jake's girlfriend he talks about his girlfriend I even forgot the name with Chris. And yeah it's kind of confusing all the fun David had and then the next day he's already being kicked out of the house because of Alexia's ex-boyfriend who showed up at his house out of nowhere. :unsure: That part broke my mind it was hard to understand..
:unsure: Maybe it's some bug in the dialogue ?

Reactions: Ass Fan

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
I think there is no Jake's girlfriend, she is just made up to make Jake look more "safe" to hang out for Anna. At an opportune moment Jake's girlfriend will break up with him, he will play a broken-hearthed man who needs a bit of company to cheer him up and the trap is set :)

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Nice nomenclature, but not necessarily accurate to my mind. Also, it all seems to relate to how she will choose to manipulate and use the people in her workplace. Everything is an act for her. No condition exists where she is in any way loyal to David or anyone really, other than herself. Will she act like a solid, upright married woman? Only if that will get her what she wants. Will she act like a submissive little fuck doll? Only if it gets her what she wants. Will she act like a tough girl and get the little boys to call her mommy? You guessed it, only if it gets her what she wants. It wouldn't surprise me if you can take different tactics with different characters and each character is path-dependent. In other words, you are going to have to "play" each "antagonist" differently in order to get a positive outcome for Anna. And notice I said for Anna, not the marriage. Because David is Anna's victim, hot her husband. The very worst thing you can do for him is keep this marriage together.
I like all the routes in this game, but the one I'm most looking forward to is seeing Anna deeply corrupted by her miscalculations in trying to relate/manipulate/tame the predators around her.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think there is no Jake's girlfriend, she is just made up to make Jake look more "safe" to hang out for Anna. At an opportune moment Jake's girlfriend will break up with him, he will play a broken-hearthed man who needs a bit of company to cheer him up and the trap is set :)
Could be, right? It's hard to believe his words because he's doing services for Kendra.:ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I like all the routes in this game, but the one I'm most looking forward to is seeing Anna deeply corrupted by her miscalculations in trying to relate/manipulate/tame the predators around her.
:devilish: It is after following the route I want I will corrupt it as much as possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
Could be, right? It's hard to believe his words because he's doing services for Kendra.:ROFLMAO:
Exactly. You can even see how Anna treats Jake differently, from despising him when he was chasing her to how more communicative and more understanding she is now that he is no longer single.

I just looks too much like a setup.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've no doubt that Anna will make serious miscalculations but the truth is that she is the predator and is unlikely to be corrupted. To be corrupted you have to have innocence (or at least a conscience) and she only pretends to be innocent. The worst thing that is going to happen to her is that she is going to be humiliated if anything comes out about her behavior and she may end up being very dangerous when this happens. Narcissists care about their public image more than they care about any person and will go to any lengths to preserve it. They will falsely accuse their partners of unspeakable crimes or even try to make them think that they are insane. What they will never do is admit that they ever did anything wrong. If caught beyond a shadow of a doubt it will always be someone else's fault. Usually, their partners bear the brunt when they confront the narcissist about their infidelity and are subjected to a barrage of criticisms of their shortcomings rather than any kind of sincere apology. So while she may fuck everyone in the office and get pregnant by her boss it will always be David's fault somehow. She will not feel bad about anything she has done. She's not really capable of it.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Exactly. You can even see how Anna treats Jake differently, from despising him when he was chasing her to how more communicative and more understanding she is now that he is no longer single.

I just looks too much like a setup.
Yes she changed a lot after a while and now she's nicer to him because she thinks he stopped flirting with her because he's dating now I mean that's what Anna thinks but she's wrong again.:LOL:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hey, did you notice that we can already see that Ana already had some changes in the bad wife route. check out her thoughts on Chris.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
"Text message"
Anna: How is your evening, Chris?
Chris: Stop being boring :sneaky: How are you, all right?
Anna: umhh... how to say this... The evening could have been better...
Chris: David again?:mad:
Anna: ...Yes... I bought beautiful-sexy lingering... in the hope of spending this evening with great benefit for our relationship and enjoy the process.., But...
Chris: Let me guess! David has no strength and he fell asleep?:LOL:
Anna: ...Yes, he was very tired at work and as soon as got home, hi immediately went to sleep:cry:
Chris: If I were in his place, we would not sleep for several days!:devilish:
Chris: By the way can i see that this lingering on you?:p
Anna: Oh you... again Chris? Stop it please:sneaky:
Chris: Anna don't make me beg you!:devilish:
Anna: Maybe I want you to beg me!:p
Chris: PLEASE ANNA SHOW ME THIS LINGERING... I BEG YOU!!!
Anna: ...Oh well... Just do not show it to anyone:devilish: anna(game)ling1+cen-sf.png
Chris: Oh my God Anna!:love: Just WOW:love::love::love:
Chris: But why this censorship, can i have photo without it?:sneaky:
Anna: Well NO!!! You want to much Chris!:LOL:
Chris: Anna I Beg You!:cry:
Chris: I will send you a dick pic:p
Anna: Ugh... keep your dick pic to yourself:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Chris: Anna you drive me CRAZY!
Anna: Okay okay, don't rub your palms in the blood:ROFLMAO::p

Last edited:

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
"Text message"
Anna: ...Yes... I bought beautiful-sexy lingering... in the hope of spending this evening with great benefit for our relationship and enjoy the process.., But...
Anna: ...Yes, he was very tired at work and as soon as got home, hi immediately went to sleep:cry:
Anna: ...Oh well... Just do not show it to anyone:devilish: View attachment 2200081
Fan art?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
"Text message"
Anna: ...Oh well... Just do not show it to anyone:devilish: View attachment 2200081
simply amazing !

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes