3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
i hope anna won't be corrupted overnight and become a winless bitch, like in many games, who spreads her legs for everyone.

It would be more realistic to follow her daily struggle with her conscience, she should feel bad and ashamed for what she is doing to David or feels she has to do for David...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
"Text message"
Anna: How is your evening, Chris?
Chris: Stop being boring :sneaky: How are you, all right?
Anna: umhh... how to say this... The evening could have been better...
Chris: David again?:mad:
Anna: ...Yes... I bought beautiful-sexy lingering... in the hope of spending this evening with great benefit for our relationship and enjoy the process.., But...
Chris: Let me guess! David has no strength and he fell asleep?:LOL:
Anna: ...Yes, he was very tired at work and as soon as got home, hi immediately went to sleep:cry:
Chris: If I were in his place, we would not sleep for several days!:devilish:
Chris: By the way can i see that this lingering on you?:p
Anna: Oh you... again Chris? Stop it please:sneaky:
Chris: Anna don't make me beg you!:devilish:
Anna: Maybe I want you to beg me!:p
Chris: PLEASE ANNA SHOW ME THIS LINGERING... I BEG YOU!!!
Anna: ...Oh well... Just do not show it to anyone:devilish: View attachment 2200081
Chris: Oh my God Anna!:love: Just WOW:love::love::love:
Chris: But why this censorship, can i have photo without it?:sneaky:
Anna: Well NO!!! You want to much Chris!:LOL:
Chris: Anna I Beg You!:cry:
Chris: I will send you a dick pic:p
Anna: Ugh... keep your dick pic to yourself:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Chris: Anna you drive me CRAZY!
Anna: Okay okay, don't rub your palms in the blood:ROFLMAO::p
:love::love::love: Wow damn don't do that you're playing with my heart I'm even imagining what Ana would be like but I would reverse roles with Jake getting this special gift. :p
DakiFapFap.gif
Jake wanted to say thank you there for that sexy pic sending her the dessert that David couldn't get her.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
i hope anna won't be corrupted overnight and become a winless bitch, like in many games, who spreads her legs for everyone.

It would be more realistic to follow her daily struggle with her conscience, she should feel bad and ashamed for what she is doing to David or feels she has to do for David...

Don't worry, Dev already said it's going to be a slow burn and it's going to be as real as possible.

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020

But as she kicked David out and assumes David broke her trust and is a cheater, why would she feel the need to do anything for David?
If David is out of the picture any blackmail involving David becomes pointless.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But as she kicked David out and assumes David broke her trust and is a cheater, why would she feel the need to do anything for David?
If David is out of the picture any blackmail involving David becomes pointless.
In this case,
Not to mention that both ways Anna thinks the boss is a pig yet she won't be blackmailed or forcefully sleep with him. Hank wants her to willingly give herself to him in the right way or does he mean us right because we'll have the choice as the top three routes. 3 endings planned
1 - good
2 - Bad
3 - Foodtruck

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Thanks for sharing man I finally got to see the scene I wanted so much Now just wait.
monkey-dance.gif

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
1669675905528.png

Unlocked
A Perfect Marriage v0.6.2 Sneak Peek
Hello all,
I've been on a break without my pc, but I'm back now and can resume focusing on the project.
On Tuesday, we know that Anna sent pictures to Chris. What was she thinking when she did this outrageous act? How does she react to it once reality sets in?
We'll see this in the next update.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2200814

Unlocked
A Perfect Marriage v0.6.2 Sneak Peek
Hello all,
I've been on a break without my pc, but I'm back now and can resume focusing on the project.
On Tuesday, we know that Anna sent pictures to Chris. What was she thinking when she did this outrageous act? How does she react to it once reality sets in?
We'll see this in the next update.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Thanks also for sharing man she looks so beautiful in this image This is one of the updates I've been waiting for the most let's see if Ana will be mischievous in her thoughts or if she has some regrets after this act but I don't think so. :love:

oops no likes.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes