3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 2200814

Unlocked
A Perfect Marriage v0.6.2 Sneak Peek
Hello all,
I've been on a break without my pc, but I'm back now and can resume focusing on the project.
On Tuesday, we know that Anna sent pictures to Chris. What was she thinking when she did this outrageous act? How does she react to it once reality sets in?
We'll see this in the next update.
Appreciate it, but please keep the images under spoiler tag.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Thanks also for sharing man she looks so beautiful in this image This is one of the updates I've been waiting for the most let's see if Ana will be mischievous in her thoughts or if she has some regrets after this act but I don't think so. :love:

oops no likes.
There should be three options for How Anna reacts to sending photos ?

Wrong -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: It could very well be like that the three options I think you even got it right on how Anna will react but I have to say that the "Neutral" part left me a little interested because she is a little indecisive and regrets a little at least these three paths will be very good to be followed mainly by the bad wife with Ana going back to being the cross girl she was in school or even more than that. :devilish:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Not to mention that both ways Anna thinks the boss is a pig yet she won't be blackmailed or forcefully sleep with him. Hank wants her to willingly give herself to him in the right way or does he mean us right because we'll have the choice as the top three routes. 3 endings planned
1 - good
2 - Bad
3 - Foodtruck
Don't get me wrong, I don't want Henk to brutally attack Anna or anything.

But if we also let Anna play in slut mode, I don't think Anna should degenerate into a fuck doll who spreads her legs without claims and conscience for all men.

Henk, for example, doesn't have to see her displeasure during the act, Anna would be disgusted by him internally, but she would make a good face of the bad game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: It could very well be like that the three options I think you even got it right on how Anna will react but I have to say that the "Neutral" part left me a little interested because she is a little indecisive and regrets a little at least these three paths will be very good to be followed mainly by the bad wife with Ana going back to being the cross girl she was in school or even more than that. :devilish:
In the path of bad wives, we can get Anna reincarnated from her high school days where she had fun

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I don't want Henk to brutally attack Anna or anything.

But if we also let Anna play in slut mode, I don't think Anna should degenerate into a fuck doll who spreads her legs without claims and conscience for all men.

Henk, for example, doesn't have to see her displeasure during the act, Anna would be disgusted by him internally, but she would make a good face of the bad game.
:unsure:(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yeah that's something I don't want to happen either but I know it won't because the boss wants her otherwise yes you're right if we let Ana take the compliments and all the guys hitting on her and her flirting back Anna Em at some point he will agree to go on some dates and then we already know what can happen. It's Hank for her he's a pervert who doesn't control himself around her and she thinks he's a pig in the bad Ana's way she also thinks the same but different she accepts it all very well.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This part was even funny but that's what will happen there are some moments when she talks about her fun times she had in college and in this way she can go back to being what she was or she can be much more mischievous than before like this time liking blowjobs for example. It's several other surprises that she herself didn't know she had with some very strange wishes. :devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
If Anna already had a weakness for old fat professors in her youth, for example to get good grades... :sneaky:
We know that Anna in her college days didn't have many friends because she spent a lot of time studying and in books but she could very well know a professor in my theory Ana could have had a crush on a professor at that time and who knows he might appear in at some point Of course, if it's possible for Dev to put Ana at some point remembering a little how it was in the classroom but I think that the focus will not be on that but on Ana's work at the office and traveling to some parts of the city or even in chief's mountain house. :devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: Hank's path will be to transform Ana into an obedient little dog, I even think it's still in my theory that he has a sex dungeon there in that famous mountain house just waiting for Anna.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We know that Anna in her college days didn't have many friends because she spent a lot of time studying and in books but she could very well know a professor in my theory Ana could have had a crush on a professor at that time and who knows he might appear in at some point Of course, if it's possible for Dev to put Ana at some point remembering a little how it was in the classroom but I think that the focus will not be on that but on Ana's work at the office and traveling to some parts of the city or even in chief's mountain house. :devilish:
Yes, and she used her vibrator throughout law school to help her graduate and stay focused on her studies

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes