3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think it would be like this, it would fit much more with the events if it were like that And of course, the obedient kitten cannot be missing.

Squikie

Nov 4, 2017
Does both the MC and Anna ever talk about having an open relationship or something or is this just straight up cheating? Having the MCs best friend flirt with Anna and talk shit behind his back just makes me sad tbh, aint no fun if not everyone involved are enjoying themselves

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Does both the MC and Anna ever talk about having an open relationship or something or is this just straight up cheating? Having the MCs best friend flirt with Anna and talk shit behind his back just makes me sad tbh, aint no fun if not everyone involved are enjoying themselves
:unsure: Not yet and I don't think it will be in the game because the main focus will be on the betrayal itself and on the "Netorare" which is Anna being fucked a few meters away or for example on a phone call with her husband if that's the type of NTR that I'm imagining.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not yet..... but maybe in the future... who knows. I do not see it in the tags.. now or future. But that does not mean Dev can not play it that way... Keep in mind she has not none anything yet ! So she in technically not cheating. Her behavior is in question.. But not cheating.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love::love: I don't know about you but I would really like a second story when this game is finished then maybe it will be possible to explore the relationship of both already with their daughter Sophia in her 20s just think how wonderful it would be of course it would be difficult to create a new story a little different but with many new tags it would be a good project to continue the perfect couple.

Oh this is something I would like but I don't know if it can be possible anyway It doesn't hurt to dream I'm already getting sad thinking about the day this game is complete but it's still the beginning so I can dream of a continuation... in some future. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sickqt

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
:love::love: I don't know about you but I would really like a second story when this game is finished then maybe it will be possible to explore the relationship of both already with their daughter Sophia in her 20s just think how wonderful it would be of course it would be difficult to create a new story a little different but with many new tags it would be a good project to continue the perfect couple.

Oh this is something I would like but I don't know if it can be possible anyway It doesn't hurt to dream I'm already getting sad thinking about the day this game is complete but it's still the beginning so I can dream of a continuation... in some future. :D
I would love to see it too. I love that fetish path. Check out " A life worth living and A Couples Duet "

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
One possible continuation is if everything is finished in this game, David and Anna get back together somehow to try and work out their problems. I think it would be interesting to see how the characters would behave and what Anna and David would be willing to do for eachother.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
One possible continuation is if everything is finished in this game, David and Anna get back together somehow to try and work out their problems. I think it would be interesting to see how the characters would behave and what Anna and David would be willing to do for eachother.
:D It would be a good continuation at least for me with both working through the issues they had and David and Anna being on board to explore their relationship and the sexual desires she would have to get pregnant a few more times.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:D It would be a good continuation at least for me with both working through the issues they had and David and Anna being on board to explore their relationship and the sexual desires she would have to get pregnant a few more times.
:unsure:

• Haha

Squikie

Nov 4, 2017
Not yet..... but maybe in the future... who knows. I do not see it in the tags.. now or future. But that does not mean Dev can not play it that way... Keep in mind she has not none anything yet ! So she in technically not cheating. Her behavior is in question.. But not cheating.
Its honestly not the wife, as much as it is the "best friend". Had the wife been flirting with colleagues and strangers I would have probably liked it as much as any other game with cheating spouses, its just that having her flirt behind the MCs back, with the MCs best friend, and the best friend having so little respect for his supposed friend made me just feel awful for the MC, friends dont do that to friends man :unsure: Thanks for the reply though, Ill probably check this out later and see

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
That's exactly what is so captivating about this game and you can really root for it. Hate some characters for it and love others even more.

David thinks Chris is his best friend. Because of this, the betrayal will be all the more devastating for David when he finally finds out.

With Chris, we have a wolf in sheep's clothing :devilish: who isn't the cheesy black and white villain you see in many other games.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Its honestly not the wife, as much as it is the "best friend". Had the wife been flirting with colleagues and strangers I would have probably liked it as much as any other game with cheating spouses, its just that having her flirt behind the MCs back, with the MCs best friend, and the best friend having so little respect for his supposed friend made me just feel awful for the MC, friends dont do that to friends man :unsure: Thanks for the reply though, Ill probably check this out later and see
:D But don't worry, we can screw up Chris' life by making him confident that he's going to get what he wants and then destroying all his morals would be just perfect If there was a way to throw him in Kendra's arms Now that would be a happy ending.
el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.gif

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes