3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
No, this is not "trolling" at all, this is the result of another frivolous mistake by Dave! Anna cannot overcome stress, for this reason she refused to meet with Dave. Dave personally could not regain his wife's trust and love, so he decided to entrust this delicate matter to an experienced negotiator! The result is positive, but has small side costs! People are afraid of the fulfillment of their desires!:unsure:;)

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
To the "She's not technically cheating" crowd let's do a little thought experiment. You open your significant other's phone and find a conversation like the one she is having with Chris on it, up to and including the pictures. The other person involved is your best friend. Would you consider it just a bit of fun between friends or would you see it for what it really is? It is an emotional affair, careening toward a physical one. Just because Anna is being coy doesn't mean anything. That's how she plays the game. She is demonstrating her total lack of boundaries and her lack of respect for her marriage and her spouse. If you ever find yourself in this or a similar situation do not tolerate it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
To the "She's not technically cheating" crowd let's do a little thought experiment. You open your significant other's phone and find a conversation like the one she is having with Chris on it, up to and including the pictures. The other person involved is your best friend. Would you consider it just a bit of fun between friends or would you see it for what it really is? It is an emotional affair, careening toward a physical one. Just because Anna is being coy doesn't mean anything. That's how she plays the game. She is demonstrating her total lack of boundaries and her lack of respect for her marriage and her spouse. If you ever find yourself in this or a similar situation do not tolerate it.
All in all it's hard to judge so 50/50 depends on what photos. But I think Anna respects her marriage. He deletes all conversations with Chris so that David doesn't jump to conclusions. He knows the limits he cannot cross. If she didn't respect marriage, she would immediately send Chris nude photos of herself and wouldn't delete messages from Chris. If she didn't care about marriage, she would immediately show these messages and photos to David. It would surely end in divorce.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
All in all it's hard to judge so 50/50 depends on what photos. But I think Anna respects her marriage. He deletes all conversations with Chris so that David doesn't jump to conclusions. He knows the limits he cannot cross. If she didn't respect marriage, she would immediately send Chris nude photos of herself and wouldn't delete messages from Chris. If she didn't care about marriage, she would immediately show these messages and photos to David. It would surely end in divorce.
Unless David’s a cuck, it looks like it will lead to divorce, and I don’t get what you mean when you say atleast she’s not sending him nudes and she’s deleting all there sexts like that’s to preserve the marriage,
She’s doing what a cheater would do, destroy all evidence

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I agree with both of them and I also think that Ana respects her marriage, yes, otherwise we would already be seeing her having sex with Chris and not forgetting that she already had the opportunity to do this on their first date and several opportunities She could show the picture of her pussy or her boobs but she didn't because she still has some limits even if she has fun and likes this kind of conversation with her husband's friend she hasn't cheated yet but if that happened in real life I wouldn't take it very well But since it's just a game I don't I take it personally. Yeah Anna is always deleting the conversations she has with Chris.

:unsure: But in my theory I think this could change into the bad wife route with Anna not bothering or not giving a damn about deleting the messages or forgetting about it for example since we are slowly corrupting her.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Mr_Palmer

At the end of Ch1

Is there a bug in Dialogue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing about the way that Alexia informed on David makes sense really. It seems premature given the long game the coworkers seem to be playing. My 2 cents is that gym girl brought some random dude just in case Anna went berserk and tried to gouge her eyes out with her press on nails. Trying to stick to the story she fed David, she identified him as the ex-boyfriend. We won't really know what the story is until we see it from Anna's perspective.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Mr_Palmer

At the end of Ch1

Is there a bug in Dialogue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah it was really weird that must be a bug Surely because that part doesn't make sense and I was confused because how does the ex-boyfriend go to Anna's house with Alexia which ex-boyfriend would do that. :WaitWhat:Did Anna not notice that?
that something was not right in this story of the two visitors..

Last edited:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Maybe Alexia didn't introduce her "boyfriend" to Anna as her ex.

David only assumed it must be Alexia's ex when Anna accused him of being unfaithful because Alexia mentioned an imaginary ex to David at their gym workouts.

now they just pretend that they are together and want to make a clean sweep by confessing everything to Anna about David's supposed betrayal.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes