3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Mr_Palmer

At the end of Ch1

Is there a bug in Dialogue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Our Kendra is intelligent, Machiavellian and organized, but lacks the virtue of patience, especially when she is not medicated. The times she has gone out, anxiety eats away at her. On Thursday night she asks Jake for results that are impossible. So she gets the idea of a crazy visit from Alexia and her boyfriend. That will accelerate the processes with Anna by the blessed chance (for Kendra) that Chris was there, sends photos and lies to Anna. The result is that the two stories square, Kendra's warnings come true.
I imagine the scene with the protagonist boyfriend telling Anna a story where David, a 30 year old man, is a player, a Don Juan who has corrupted the naive Alexia, so young. Anna, for reasons we will see, wants to believe this story because it coincides with Chris' story. It is easier to believe that, than to think that there is a conspiracy that encompasses Kendra, Chris, Jake, Alexia and her boyfriend. Even though David's behavior is absolutely contrary to David's personality. Plus Kendra has been recounting the symptoms of a cheating husband and they all add up.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Our Kendra is intelligent, Machiavellian and organized, but lacks the virtue of patience, especially when she is not medicated. The times she has gone out, anxiety eats away at her. On Thursday night she asks Jake for results that are impossible. So she gets the idea of a crazy visit from Alexia and her boyfriend. That will accelerate the processes with Anna by the blessed chance (for Kendra) that Chris was there, sends photos and lies to Anna. The result is that the two stories square, Kendra's warnings come true.
I imagine the scene with the protagonist boyfriend telling Anna a story where David, a 30 year old man, is a player, a Don Juan who has corrupted the naive Alexia, so young. Anna, for reasons we will see, wants to believe this story because it coincides with Chris' story. It is easier to believe that, than to think that there is a conspiracy that encompasses Kendra, Chris, Jake, Alexia and her boyfriend. Even though David's behavior is absolutely contrary to David's personality. Plus Kendra has been recounting the symptoms of a cheating husband and they all add up.
Don't forget

It's

Last edited:

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Mr_Palmer Have you ever considered having a progress bar for your updates like many other Devs do? That'd give us an idea about when we can expect updates. Rn it feels like we're waiting for rain on a long draught land.
Well aren't you just so needy!
FFS, when the next episode drops later this month, that will be 7 releases in 7 months.
I would suggest that's pretty good for a guy doing this in his spare time as he has a job and life outside of this!!

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Don't forget

It's
It must be assumed that everything is a lie, Alexia is not the real name and the ex-boyfriend does not exist. Lies vary depending on who they are told to, but they must be related in order to seem at least minimally credible. While Alexia tells David that she has an ex-boyfriend who is chasing her and thus gets the photos of the supposed BJ; Alexia and her ex will tell Anna something else, probably something to do with the "predator" David having caused the breakup of the couple by seducing young Alexia.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It must be assumed that everything is a lie, Alexia is not the real name and the ex-boyfriend does not exist. Lies vary depending on who they are told to, but they must be related in order to seem at least minimally credible. While Alexia tells David that she has an ex-boyfriend who is chasing her and thus gets the photos of the supposed BJ; Alexia and her ex will tell Anna something else, probably something to do with the "predator" David having caused the breakup of the couple by seducing young Alexia.
Here it is pointless and totally illogical. Alexa tells David that her ex-boyfriend is after her and then she comes with her ex-boyfriend to David's house where does that make sense?o_O And David should immediately realize this is a lie and tell Anna that Alexa is lying where is the logic here? it's not even about lying. If it's not a bug in dialogue, it's terribly weird and hopeless.

Reactions: Ass Fan

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
Don't forget the moment when Kendra is on the phone with whoever discussing the scam to rob David's father and company of their money, ruining not only the marriage but also their livelihood, gringing company to dust and the jobs of many other people.

If Kendra has no problem setting up a scam like that I don't see how anything else is so far fetched.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Don't forget the moment when Kendra is on the phone with whoever discussing the scam to rob David's father and company of their money, ruining not only the marriage but also their livelihood, gringing company to dust and the jobs of many other people.

If Kendra has no problem setting up a scam like that I don't see how anything else is so far fetched.
Kendra would be too weak and poor to carry out the whole plan. I wonder if the mysterious Terens is behind this operation. And isn't Alexa his mistress or whore who works for him?

Reactions: Ass Fan

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I get it. This is a good game and we all want the update to come out. However, let me tell you folks an old wives tale from the old country that ring true even today. A watched pot never boils. It isn't as if it will actually take longer for water to reach 100c because you are intensely staring at it with sweat trickling down your forehead. It is just that it will seem like it if you don't busy yourself with another task like chopping some potatoes or mixing a sauce. Find something else to do while you are waiting for this update. I have a queue of about 100 game updates to play and something like a thousand games I've bookmarked but not started yet. This board is a treasure trove of stolen booty. I don't need to sweat one particular update or beg a dev to institute a progress bar. If you have absolutely, positively nothing to play send me a message and I will find you something to play. This game is updated regularly compared to many other games and even if it wasn't complaining about the velocity of the updates is fit only to cause irritation and consternation, not make the update get here any faster.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I get it. This is a good game and we all want the update to come out. However, let me tell you folks an old wives tale from the old country that ring true even today. A watched pot never boils. It isn't as if it will actually take longer for water to reach 100c because you are intensely staring at it with sweat trickling down your forehead. It is just that it will seem like it if you don't busy yourself with another task like chopping some potatoes or mixing a sauce. Find something else to do while you are waiting for this update. I have a queue of about 100 game updates to play and something like a thousand games I've bookmarked but not started yet. This board is a treasure trove of stolen booty. I don't need to sweat one particular update or beg a dev to institute a progress bar. If you have absolutely, positively nothing to play send me a message and I will find you something to play. This game is updated regularly compared to many other games and even if it wasn't complaining about the velocity of the updates is fit only to cause irritation and consternation, not make the update get here any faster.
That is the idea. There are literally hundreds of games to play while this one is being updated. I also don't see a need to create an update progress indicator, he usually takes 35-40 days to release each update. Frankly he is one of the most serious creators I've seen, either in information, commitment or speed of updates.
In the meantime, there is so much to play, but I recommend for example: "A wife and a mother" of Lust and passion (cheating, corruption, NTR); "Being a DIK" of Dr PinkCake; "Special request" of Nemiegs (blackmail, corruption, NTR), "Hillside" of DarkBlue, "4 years in Tehran" of Monia Sendicate (blackmail, corruption), "A mother's love" of OrbOrigin, "Meeting her" of Verde, "Noemi, Toscana, Rebirth" of BeWilder (a bit complicated, but I love it, if someone has problems to play it ask me), "A promise best left unkept" of Hangover cat (NTR in pure state) all the games of MrDots, all the games of Oceanslab, all the games of INCETON, all the games of NLT. And those're just samples.
Playing all this gives time for this game to have been updated, even finished.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes