3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That is the idea. There are literally hundreds of games to play while this one is being updated. I also don't see a need to create an update progress indicator, he usually takes 35-40 days to release each update. Frankly he is one of the most serious creators I've seen, either in information, commitment or speed of updates.
In the meantime, there is so much to play, but I recommend for example: "A wife and a mother" of Lust and passion (cheating, corruption, NTR); "Being a DIK" of Dr PinkCake; "Special request" of Nemiegs (blackmail, corruption, NTR), "Hillside" of DarkBlue, "4 years in Tehran" of Monia Sendicate (blackmail, corruption), "A mother's love" of OrbOrigin, "Meeting her" of Verde, "Noemi, Toscana, Rebirth" of BeWilder (a bit complicated, but I love it, if someone has problems to play it ask me), "A promise best left unkept" of Hangover cat (NTR in pure state) all the games of MrDots, all the games of Oceanslab, all the games of INCETON, all the games of NLT. And those're just samples.
Playing all this gives time for this game to have been updated, even finished.
Damn nice recommendations but I already play all those :ROFLMAO:
Also try “watching my wife” “A life worth living” “Free pass” “Intertwined”

Oct 11, 2022
As I watch the bunny fuck I'll be wondering what Anna looks like and if she's shaved or airstrip.
View attachment 2216061
So who do you think Anna is going to fuck first?
- Chris
- Marvin ( might be this dude if you said YES to go that pool in the weekend )
- Hank
- Jeremy (the upcoming black dude from Kentucky)
HEY ASSHOLES, THIS IS DAVID, IM STILL IN THE GAME JACKASSES, FUCKING ASSHOLES!
- David
HEY BACON FUCKFACE VON CUMSLUT, ITS ME JAKE...
- Jake

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So who do you think Anna is going to fuck first?
- Chris
- Marvin ( might be this dude if you said YES to go that pool in the weekend )
- Hank
- Jeremy (the upcoming black dude from Kentucky)
HEY ASSHOLES, THIS IS DAVID, IM STILL IN THE GAME JACKASSES, FUCKING ASSHOLES!
- David
HEY BACON FUCKFACE VON CUMSLUT, ITS ME JAKE...
- Jake
:unsure: It's pretty hard to say who will be the first but taking into account the relationship that Anna has with Chris I think it's likely that he will be the first to sleep with her. Not forgetting that thanks to idiot David he already knows her sweet spots.

And right after that we have Jake who Ana has a crush on well saying :sneaky::p

Marvin could very well take their relationship to another level if he he tries something if we accept the invitation to go to the pool even anyway I don't like damn Chris But he has a good chance of getting laid with her first it's pretty clear that it's with him only if something changes right I hope the first sexual act be with my handsome snake-Man :cool:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: maxmei and John-721
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes