3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Jansen

May 8, 2017
View attachment 2200814

Unlocked
A Perfect Marriage v0.6.2 Sneak Peek
Hello all,
I've been on a break without my pc, but I'm back now and can resume focusing on the project.
On Tuesday, we know that Anna sent pictures to Chris. What was she thinking when she did this outrageous act? How does she react to it once reality sets in?
We'll see this in the next update.
She looks HOT!!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I wonder if her vibrator is as big as Jake “the snake”
I would like Anna to remember those fun times she had at school at a certain point so that we can have an idea of what it was like and what size it was but I hope it is medium or small because that way it will make our Ana curious to experience a greater good... :ROFLMAO::p

Or something much more real like our friend Jake+snake :devilish:

Reactions: Sadowdark

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Yes, I remember that but he said that now he will not worry anymore about being afraid of being accused of sexual harassment he will do everything to have fun now that he is at the end of his career and his main prey is our lovely Anna.
So you think he had an SM dungeon prepared in anticipation of Anna :devilish:

Oct 11, 2022
Not to mention that both ways Anna thinks the boss is a pig yet she won't be blackmailed or forcefully sleep with him. Hank wants her to willingly give herself to him in the right way or does he mean us right because we'll have the choice as the top three routes. 3 endings planned
1 - good
2 - Bad
3 - Foodtruck
no no no no no the FOOD TRUCK was just a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bidenwtf.gif MilkIt.gif

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
:unsure: Hank's path will be to transform Ana into an obedient little dog, I even think it's still in my theory that he has a sex dungeon there in that famous mountain house just waiting for Anna.

hAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA
Then your theory is the ONLY place that the sex dungeon will be !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It would be just perfect for Ana to wear a necklace with a snake to mark her as the territory of another snake.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes