3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: I'm surprised Kendra pushes Anna into Henk and Jack's arms at the same time. Won't Jack be furious when he finds out that Kendra is operating on two fronts? Maybe Kendra thinks that if Henk or Jack fall, the other one will take his place. Doesn't Kendre care who fucks Anne. probably for her, she can fuck Anne all over the office and she'll help them get Anna.
For her it will be win-win if one falls, the other will. ;)
Hank and Jake but I don't think he'll be pissed to know she's pushing Ana for both of them and whatever either she won't care who fucks her the important thing is she's there filming everything as proof and they're both great at these choices for Kendra if something goes wrong she will have other surprises up her sleeve who knows one of Anna's exes? It could very well happen. It's just a theory. Anything can happen on the bad route I will choose these two to fuck Ana especially the boss who must have a sex dungeon there in the mountain house it will be interesting how he will do all her taming. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anna doesn't really have a corruption route. She's already corrupt. Just like David can be honest/dishonest or jealous/trusting, ending up with a personality that is like an overton window along these two axis' Anna has three options in most conversations. She can choose to be stubborn, reluctant, or enthusiastic. But her decisions seem to only affect the mood of the people who are working to corrupt her rather than resulting in any corruption itself. So since she is already pretty rotten and awful it seems to be only a method of her relationship-building with others. Some characters seem to like the chase and are not put off by stubborn Anna but others seem more easily discouraged and want her to be low-hanging fruit. Yet none of them ever give up no matter what she does. Also, it is curious but not unexpected that none of her choices pertain to David directly. She also doesn't consider what he would think or feel at any point other than when she worries about the discovery of sexts. So none of her choices result in a change of affinity with her husband, although some of his can result in a change of affinity with her. So if there are choices that drive her down the route that would be considered a corruption route the main driver of this corruption isn't any of her co-workers but rather David himself.
Here you have choices in dialogues, and what routes will be in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure:In character, Jack reminds me of a proud peacock. And Chris is a mean, sneaky snake.We know Henk is a pig. Kendra is a praying mantis, Alexa is a chameleon
cool that you think like that but I think Jake is more proud as a "Corn Snake" research later you will understand what I'm talking about she is a beautiful snake :KEK: it matches our dear Jake now the fake friend is more like a hungry hyena that attacks its own companion to get what it wants for me Kendra is Harlequin herself now our beautiful "Alexia and Zatanna" the two look very similar and are beautiful but treacherous and deceitful and finally the greatest villain of all Hank the famous penguin his plans with Ana we have already seen what they will be The cool thing he decided to copy Batman and he must have a very cool dungeon waiting for our dear Ana his first objective is to sweeten her and in that calling again daddy here is one of yours famous lines he said to Pete "It's time she found out who her new daddy is".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
cool that you think like that but I think Jake is more proud as a "Corn Snake" research later you will understand what I'm talking about she is a beautiful snake :KEK: it matches our dear Jake now the fake friend is more like a hungry hyena that attacks its own companion to get what it wants for me Kendra is Harlequin herself now our beautiful "Alexia and Zatanna" the two look very similar and are beautiful but treacherous and deceitful and finally the greatest villain of all Hank the famous penguin his plans with Ana we have already seen what they will be The cool thing he decided to copy Batman and he must have a very cool dungeon waiting for our dear Ana his first objective is to sweeten her and in that calling again daddy here is one of yours famous lines he said to Pete "It's time she found out who her new daddy is".
Jack doesn't look like a corn snake to me. Proud peacock is the right word. Because the peacock is beautiful when it unfurls its tail, it tries to impress the female. Jack is deadly handsome when he starts giving compliments, he's gallant and acts like a gentleman. He pays Annie sweet compliments to charm Anna. He's giving Annie flowers, and if she ignores him now, he'll be proud. You don't want to now, I won't pick you up for now, I'll try another way. But next time, Anna will be tempted by Jack's sweet words. The hyena matches Chris. The vulture might suit Chris because he's just waiting for an opportunity to do something naughty with Anna. Kendra could still be a spider. Alexa is beautiful and deadly like a lion fish, just touch this fish, you will hurt yourself mortally. Henk is an ugly, fat mole who kidnapped Thumbelina.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Here you have choices in dialogues, and what routes will be in the game.

Nice nomenclature, but not necessarily accurate to my mind. Also, it all seems to relate to how she will choose to manipulate and use the people in her workplace. Everything is an act for her. No condition exists where she is in any way loyal to David or anyone really, other than herself. Will she act like a solid, upright married woman? Only if that will get her what she wants. Will she act like a submissive little fuck doll? Only if it gets her what she wants. Will she act like a tough girl and get the little boys to call her mommy? You guessed it, only if it gets her what she wants. It wouldn't surprise me if you can take different tactics with different characters and each character is path-dependent. In other words, you are going to have to "play" each "antagonist" differently in order to get a positive outcome for Anna. And notice I said for Anna, not the marriage. Because David is Anna's victim, hot her husband. The very worst thing you can do for him is keep this marriage together.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Jack doesn't look like a corn snake to me. Proud peacock is the right word. Because the peacock is beautiful when it unfurls its tail, it tries to impress the female. Jack is deadly handsome when he starts giving compliments, he's gallant and acts like a gentleman. He pays Annie sweet compliments to charm Anna. He's giving Annie flowers, and if she ignores him now, he'll be proud. You don't want to now, I won't pick you up for now, I'll try another way. But next time, Anna will be tempted by Jack's sweet words. The hyena matches Chris. The vulture might suit Chris because he's just waiting for an opportunity to do something naughty with Anna. Kendra could still be a spider. Alexa is beautiful and deadly like a lion fish, just touch this fish, you will hurt yourself mortally. Henk is an ugly, fat mole who kidnapped Thumbelina.
:ROFLMAO:(y) Ah, it could be too, right? I only said the snake because it matches what is said about it being big. And so far it's working the red roses was one of them... anyway all the nicknames we give them go together very well.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y)

The party girl in college but for us it was right to ignore all that when her mates or boss is inappropriate or ignore all texts from chris she is seen as forbidden fruit that hasn't been eaten yet and that everyone wants to try.
Anna all her law studies, she was a good girl, she only helped herself with a vibrator. She was crazy in high school and had three boyfriends because David is her fourth partner.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO:(y) Ah, it could be too, right? I only said the snake because it matches what is said about it being big. And so far it's working the red roses was one of them... anyway all the nicknames we give them go together very well.
:unsure: Could Jack's mystery girlfriend be Alexa? :ROFLMAO:I misunderstood you mate, I thought it was about character traits. Not penis length

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna all her law studies, she was a good girl, she only helped herself with a vibrator. She was crazy in high school and had three boyfriends because David is her fourth partner.
That's right and now Anna misses the vibrator because in law school it was her special toy it even made her finish law school more peaceful. Ana even mentioned after the bad sex she had "I wish I hadn't gotten rid of it" of course she thought she didn't need a toy anymore to satisfy her and to release her hard-on but unfortunately David is not such a partner good as it should be. David being her fourth partner in this relationship she is a little more experienced.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: Could Jack's mystery girlfriend be Alexa? :ROFLMAO:I misunderstood you mate, I thought it was about character traits. Not penis length
It could be but from the way he said it to Chris it seemed to me to be another woman But it could very well be a little lie that's about it Alexia being his real girlfriend but talking about her which guy she went to Anna's house since it couldn't be anyone she knew Anna so she doesn't suspect anything.

:HideThePain: It got a little confusing, it could be character traits or the length of the penis, whatever...:KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It could be but from the way he said it to Chris it seemed to me to be another woman But it could very well be a little lie that's about it Alexia being his real girlfriend but talking about her which guy she went to Anna's house since it couldn't be anyone she knew Anna so she doesn't suspect anything.

:HideThePain: It got a little confusing, it could be character traits or the length of the penis, whatever...:KEK::KEK::KEK:
Actually, you can forget about my erroneous theory that Alexa is Jack's mystical girlfriend. Because Alexa shows up with her ex-boyfriend the day after David's whole party with Chris. At Anna's house. It doesn't make sense to me. who comes to someone with an ex-boyfriend. And he says your husband finally cheated on you and that your ex-boyfriend shouldn't be angry? It's not logical, it doesn't make any sense?

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes