3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:I have a question. Henk's law firm, where Anna works, what cases to handle. I know business matters, but divorce too?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure:I have a question. Henk's law firm, where Anna works, what cases to handle. I know business matters, but divorce too?
We can not forget. From Anna with some other tasks like.
Peer reviews, team assessments, manager meetings… but I thought it was interesting you mentioned the divorce. :unsure::unsure:
Divorce must also be very important. Will Ana think about it now that she has had her marriage destroyed? Or more likely she will look for more evidence it's hard to say how she will deal with this part of the divorce it would be better for us to wait and see how she will react with all this and her thoughts..

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Peer reviews, team assessments, manager meetings… but I thought it was interesting you mentioned the divorce. Will Ana think about it now that she has had her marriage destroyed? Or more likely she will look for more evidence it's hard to say how she will deal with this part of the divorce it would be better for us to wait and see how she will react with all this and her thoughts..
Ch2 It will end where Ch1 ended. So about the divorce on the path of corruption will think at the end of Ch3. Dev said it will be more than Ch4

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
only husband and wife but more to come(cum)
Could you see what's interesting there buddy?

Good ole’ Marvin. We were able to meet him on Monday, and he’s as pervy as he appears. He definitely gives off creepy vibes to Anna, but

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Could you see what's interesting there buddy?

Good ole’ Marvin. We were able to meet him on Monday, and he’s as pervy as he appears. He definitely gives off creepy vibes to Anna, but
no cause in this poll , is only if we like older cnntent

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hey horny ladies and blue balls club for men,
did you folks pardon a turkey today?

View attachment 2191458
View attachment 2191460

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Where did the pardoned turkeys go?
View attachment 2191467

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How I didn't pardon the turkey and I don't celebrate Thanksgiving because I'm from a different content

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Peer reviews, team assessments, manager meetings… but I thought it was interesting you mentioned the divorce. :unsure::unsure:
Divorce must also be very important. Will Ana think about it now that she has had her marriage destroyed? Or more likely she will look for more evidence it's hard to say how she will deal with this part of the divorce it would be better for us to wait and see how she will react with all this and her thoughts..
:unsure: I mean, does Anna also handle divorce cases?

• Thinking Face

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ch2 It will end where Ch1 ended. So about the divorce on the path of corruption will think at the end of Ch3. Dev said it will be more than Ch4
Good thing because at the end of CH 1 Ana kicks David out of the house so she'll look for someone to talk to or call someone. I even know who her conversation will be with... interesting so there will be ch4

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes