3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: She is very open with him Ana was already surprised that she herself is like this Chris is a complete asshole who is taking advantage of her weakness very well we know all the reasons for her to be like this.. with Chris but it is strange that she accepts so easily to be pressured talking in this I think it will be much easier for Hank since she likes to be pressured by him at work that's +1 point for the boss
Anna becomes more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna becomes more open when Kendra tells her to be more open to others and Anna listens to her. And then I wonder why she was so open with Chris during that text chat? She says it's because of Kendra that I became so open with Chris, I shouldn't be so open.
Aham That's right but one hour she'll regret listening to Kendra. that's why I said that Jake will be the first to sleep with Anna with the help of her false friend Kendra, she will encourage her to sleep with Jake there in CH3 to get revenge on David when Anna go ask for advice at that point she'll be lost and disoriented..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think it has to do with her excitement and him being the only friend she talks to over texts.
it's true she even wondered why she was so open with him this time i think it all has to do with his high libido and the solicitation i know we can't see wanting kinky things but maybe that's it. :unsure:

Or more likely she sees Chris as her old college friends she even said about it that she likes to talk to him for remembering them

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Mr_Palmer

The advisor who advised you on this choice with photos. Was it a woman or a man? :ROFLMAO:Because if it's male, that explains why you didn't give us the choice to send the photos to Chris in Ch1. :ROFLMAO:Because if it was a woman, she would immediately say give them a choice if they can send photos to Chris yes/no
"I have a woman adviser who says it's definitely realistic". Hope that answers your question.

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Mr_Palmer

The advisor who advised you on this choice with photos. Was it a woman or a man? :ROFLMAO:Because if it's male, that explains why you didn't give us the choice to send the photos to Chris in Ch1. :ROFLMAO:Because if it was a woman, she would immediately say give them a choice if they can send photos to Chris yes/no
The DEV has said multiple times that the person advising them is a female

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes