3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
She want`s to be fucked but who and when?
This will only be possible in CH3 but until then we will have very hot scenes I was thinking here if Anna goes to work without panties but that depends on her corruption for that to happen so maybe we will see that in Part 3 but now with the expectation of Ana we will have the opportunity to see her without panties or taking a shower or when Chris will observe her changing clothes in the bedroom.

I have 2 who can have sex with her first Jake and Hank some think it will be Chris for having a more intimate relationship with her with their text exchanges and such but that will only be possible with her changing her mind and taking him out of the friendzone to get together revenge on david maybe :unsure::LOL:

Last edited:

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
This will only be possible in CH3 but until then we will have very hot scenes I was thinking here if Anna goes to work without panties but that depends on her corruption for that to happen so maybe we will see that in Part 3 but now with the expectation of Ana we will have the opportunity to see her without panties or taking a shower or when Chris will observe her changing clothes in the bedroom.
when you looke thrugh the game and sounds there is female masturbating , but is it now or friday?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
intereristing is that with hank jake, and chris there are no love interest ,just i want to fuck her
Yes it's true but I think there will be a love interest on Chris' part as he thinks Anna may be the only woman who will fill the void he feels but I still have my doubts even knowing everything he has said about her and already said the main focus is to humiliate David in my opinion because he has the life he wanted so much like a good job a family and his greatest desire David's wife

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
jake is more whorst then chris cause he knows kendras intations and not just fuck anna so he aim also to destrey the marriage
With Kendra's plans, yes, he will succeed if it depends on our choices. Jake is my favorite character along with Hank not to mention he's handsome and hot but I love seeing him because he reminds me a lot of Mc from Deliverance I even think he has a bit of the same personality.. :D

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
As far as I know Ana thought about masturbating but she didn't? :unsure:
Did you see any spoilers for the new update because there isn't this scene yet of a woman masturbating and with sounds.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I loved the update.

But then again I would, wouldn't I ?

But I suspect some of you are going to be disappointed.

Remember, it's only Tuesday.

The renders are superb, Anna is so hot !!!
:love: I won't be, I'm already excited there's still a lot of things to happen I just hope there are some important choices at least.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes