3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2240564
View attachment 2240568
Chris will be the first to eat Anna and Jake the fake only has his fingernails left to nibble on ;)
smiley-face-hehehe.gif
I think you'll be disappointed Jake will be the one and only with the help of the diabolical Kendra Ana herself already said who she would imagine herself with in the conversation with idiot Chris so it will be difficult for him to get to fuck her so soon :KEK:
he's just going to get a few pics and then masturbate and meanwhile Anna's having sex with the snake

Chris crying watching her get her first snakebite
jake-the_1.gif

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2240589
I think you'll be disappointed Jake will be the one and only with the help of the diabolical Kendra Ana herself already said who she would imagine herself with in the conversation with idiot Chris so it will be difficult for him to get to fuck her so soon :KEK:
he's just going to get a few pics and then masturbate and meanwhile Anna's having sex with the snake

Chris crying watching her get her first snakebite
View attachment 2240593
81E203A7-B181-4A33-BE92-F5CE2E5B9070.gif

Reactions: Ass Fan

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
If the update is 6... and not 7... then these are pictures for Christmas, and not a continuation of the story!:(:cautious:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Jake is Kendra's lapdog, without her he won't be able to end up with Anna.

Chris sacrifices his friendship for Anna what does Jake the fake sacrifice?

View attachment 2240607
that's why i say jake the fake ;)
Even if she didn't have help from Kendra, Ana would still be interested in him. :sneaky:
he might even make sacrifices to get in her panties but at the end of the day Anna always says they're just friends and nothing else just look how nice
Ana's *thoughts* I should probably ignore Chris when he's inappropriate but whatever, it's fun. I really don't have another friend that I can have this kind of conversation with.
And… I can't deny that he's good for my vanity sometimes. A woman can never get enough compliments! He likes to give them away.

Also, his stories about the women he dates are hilarious. I'm sure he flatters them, and I have my doubts he's the stud he claims to be, but they're funny stories nonetheless. It's at the end of the day she sees him as a friend I don't like him that much but at least he's doing some nice things for her but the sex part Jake will take care of that.
jake-the.gif

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Even if she didn't have help from Kendra, Ana would still be interested in him. :sneaky:
he might even make sacrifices to get in her panties but at the end of the day Anna always says they're just friends and nothing else just look how nice
Ana's *thoughts* I should probably ignore Chris when he's inappropriate but whatever, it's fun. I really don't have another friend that I can have this kind of conversation with.
And… I can't deny that he's good for my vanity sometimes. A woman can never get enough compliments! He likes to give them away.

Also, his stories about the women he dates are hilarious. I'm sure he flatters them, and I have my doubts he's the stud he claims to be, but they're funny stories nonetheless. It's at the end of the day she sees him as a friend I don't like him that much but at least he's doing some nice things for her but the sex part Jake will take care of that.
View attachment 2240653
Chris is the one who edited and corrupted Anna for several years.

She ended up sending him juicy photos of her.

What has "Jake the Fake" Kendra's lapdog achieved so far?
22-44-46-ich-höre-sie-23550131.jpg

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

View attachment 2240653
Anna says ,,If they paid me one dollar a day for every time Chris hits on me, I could quit my job and be rich,,
Anna says ,,Most of Chris' girlfriend stories are made up and he likes to brag. If he's so good, why doesn't he still have girlfriends today?"

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Chris is the one who edited and corrupted Anna for several years.

She ended up sending him juicy photos of her.

What has "Jake the Fake" Kendra's lapdog achieved so far?
View attachment 2240687
:KEK: Jake is managing to arrange dates with Anna That's enough and soon things got hot Don't worry
the one with the dog was good.. hahaha but don't forget he's a snake the dog is Chris. ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna says ,,If they paid me one dollar a day for every time Chris hits on me, I could quit my job and be rich,,
Anna says ,,Most of Chris' girlfriend stories are made up and he likes to brag. If he's so good, why doesn't he still have girlfriends today?"
:unsure: Very well remembered and our answer to that lies with his latest girlfriend Jen.
That he cheated on my theory she did him a favor and spread it to everyone that he sucks and is a fucking cheater the only one who pays attention to him is Anna.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: Very well remembered and our answer to that lies with his latest girlfriend Jen.
That he cheated on my theory she did him a favor and spread it to everyone that he sucks and is a fucking cheater the only one who pays attention to him is Anna.
Because Anna's friend was this Jen. Anna set Chris up with Jen. But Chris cheated on Jen with another girl. Anna was angry with Chris for a long time.

Reactions: Isabella69

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
thats the thing some girls want more then just fucking and anna wants the opposite

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's a good thing that Anna isn't like some protagonists, otherwise she would already be having sex.. with him. Jen would be a good girlfriend for Chris I keep imagining what it would be like if this betrayal hadn't happened I would even accept a double date between them but since it's not like that
my paths will be different Cris will just suck his finger :KEK:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes