3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Will we find out about this Ch3? We will see David and Anna's quarrel in Ch2 from Anna's perspective. When Henk offers to help David's company, Anna tries to convince her husband to accept the help. Davida gets mad because David knows how Henk behaved towards Anna at the party. Anna claims that Henk's bad behavior was because he was drunk. David refuses to accept Henk's help and warns Anne about him. But Anna doesn't want to be convinced that David is right.
Her point of view will be interesting. :D
But in a way I think David won't accept it because he knows Hank's intentions with his wife
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ana may not have liked it, but that night between them is where the boss's desire for her began, just because she let him feel her ass.

Reactions: Sadowdark

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
You'll get a choice
It's not about having a choice, for the quality of the game the choice has to be understandable for the player.

For example, if there were an option in the future to let Anna sleep with Marvin, it would seem absurd to me if circumstances didn't tempt or compel Anna to do so.

Otherwise, at some point, the story would end there that everyone climbs Anna because we have the choice to do so.

What I'm trying to say is, even playing the bad path, Anna's reasons for sleeping with men should always be understandable and logical from her point of view.

And in my opinion, this balancing act is very difficult to master if she is supposed to do everything voluntarily.

It would be a shame if this game degenerated into senseless fucking.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
don't think there will be any sex scenes with Anna till maybe ch 3 since the next updates are about showing Anna's week before she tosses David out. probably the most disappointing thing about the game so far has been how little we have actually seen of Anna getting railed. David is a pathetic loser who can't give her the deep dicking she needs. Chris is a piece of shit that she needs to keep knocking back to show him what a loser he really is. seems that Jake the Snake is the best bet to get in her pants since she finds him hot. and now that she thinks David is cheating on her, she is ripe for the fucking. doubt she will do it with Chris though since she is basically just cock teasing him with no intentions of doing anything with him. at least so far. and provided the choices are there to keep stringing him along that is what will happen in my playthroughs even in the Anna becomes a cheating whore route..

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just because Hank has stated that he doesn't intend to blackmail Anna doesn't mean that he won't resort to it when all else fails. Once his balls are as blue as ours are who knows what he may do in his desperation? I don't think that he will need to, though. He just needs to appeal to her narcissism and make her think it is her idea.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
don't think there will be any sex scenes with Anna till maybe ch 3 since the next updates are about showing Anna's week before she tosses David out. probably the most disappointing thing about the game so far has been how little we have actually seen of Anna getting railed. David is a pathetic loser who can't give her the deep dicking she needs. Chris is a piece of shit that she needs to keep knocking back to show him what a loser he really is. seems that Jake the Snake is the best bet to get in her pants since she finds him hot. and now that she thinks David is cheating on her, she is ripe for the fucking. doubt she will do it with Chris though since she is basically just cock teasing him with no intentions of doing anything with him. at least so far. and provided the choices are there to keep stringing him along that is what will happen in my playthroughs even in the Anna becomes a cheating whore route..
It's unfortunately David and a pathetic loser who can't even give his wife a nice oral sex Chris is even worse but even so I'm going to save the marriage not for him but for Anna and their little girl Sophia later I make her corrupt Jake+snake it's the lovely boss Hank and the others like Renaldo BBC/Marvin/Leonard and Darren who will have a piece of her too I'm sure Mc's daddy won't be left out.
give-your-meat-rub.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn.. what a tease fest. Blue nuts might turn purple, then supernova and collapse into black hole :HideThePain:
View attachment 2238164
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: But let's be realistic here the provocation in this game is excellent and it makes you want more every time I'm not going to lie I get blue balls too
1497893_vysgchnukrh71-2.jpg
because I really want to see her naked at least or taking a shower and then changing slowly like piece about wearing panties and bra then the skirt and her lifting trying to fit the big butt anyway the real sex will only happen in Part 3 but I'm absolutely sure we will be well rewarded when these scenes happen

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Just because Hank has stated that he doesn't intend to blackmail Anna doesn't mean that he won't resort to it when all else fails. Once his balls are as blue as ours are who knows what he may do in his desperation? I don't think that he will need to, though. He just needs to appeal to her narcissism and make her think it is her idea.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
"That the idea is her own" Very well thought out maybe that's what will happen if things don't turn out the way Hank is planning and he can resort to that as an excuse for example using the position he gave Anna. :unsure:

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2021
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: But let's be realistic here the provocation in this game is excellent and it makes you want more every time I'm not going to lie I get blue balls too
View attachment 2238329
because I really want to see her naked at least or taking a shower and then changing slowly like piece about wearing panties and bra then the skirt and her lifting trying to fit the big butt anyway the real sex will only happen in Part 3 but I'm absolutely sure we will be well rewarded when these scenes happen
I rather have games like this than the Start Game > Instant sex scene type of games. I also hate games that have a character fantasizing about sex with somebody early on because it takes away from the first experience when it actually happens.

Reactions: maxmei and Adsnow

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I rather have games like this than the Start Game > Instant sex scene type of games. I also hate games that have a character fantasizing about sex with somebody early on because it takes away from the first experience when it actually happens.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:D I also have the same kind of preference this game is very good at teasing and slow romance that makes it Irresistible I always try to play it again it's so addictive and here we also have the protagonists very well focused we didn't see Anna wishing for any dick she teases and teases bastard Chris but that's as far as she goes here we know she won't jump on every stick she sees her corruption will be slow and that's what makes the game different from others.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:D I also have the same kind of preference this game is very good at teasing and slow romance that makes it Irresistible I always try to play it again it's so addictive and here we also have the protagonists very well focused we didn't see Anna wishing for any dick she teases and teases bastard Chris but that's as far as she goes here we know she won't jump on every stick she sees her corruption will be slow and that's what makes the game different from others.
I hate playing MC games with a woman or girl , a total jolly idiot who doesn't know what's going on around her and that everyone is using tricks to fuck her and she doesn't respond to it. And then very quickly she becomes a turbo slut who fucks everything in all possible configurations. (TAC):(:cry::mad:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yeah, I get it, and it's good build up so far, but there should something for the build up, not just full tease all the way. The bigger build up, the higher expactations. Those scenes better be good, not just average.
For the quality of the game is from Dev I'm sure it will exceed our expectations :love:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I hate playing MC games with a woman or girl , a total jolly idiot who doesn't know what's going on around her and that everyone is using tricks to fuck her and she doesn't respond to it. And then very quickly she becomes a turbo slut who fucks everything in all possible configurations. (TAC):(:cry::mad:
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm also already fed up with games like this with the protagonist being a complete brainless idiot, the worst of all is knowing that some protagonists are not naïve but rather stupid, who only know how to think about sex.. :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes