3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
if you were to make that change, you should make it so that the selfies change her dialogue with Chris a bit. if she is on the path to cheating then the selfies showing her panties and lingerie are fine for that playthrough. but this is to me step 1 to ultimately cheating on David esp after she is told that David cheated on her, even though he is innocent. if we are on the save the marriage path, then perhaps change the selfies a bit to make them a bit less revealing so that Chris is not so sure of himself. that is my idea anyway. i am fine with leaving it as is to be honest. but that little bit more choice for her would make that route a little more geared towards her not lying when she is saying she would never cheat on David. making it more of a task for Chris to try and seduce her away. just my opinion here. what do you guys think about that?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
if you were to make that change, you should make it so that the selfies change her dialogue with Chris a bit. if she is on the path to cheating then the selfies showing her panties and lingerie are fine for that playthrough. but this is to me step 1 to ultimately cheating on David esp after she is told that David cheated on her, even though he is innocent. if we are on the save the marriage path, then perhaps change the selfies a bit to make them a bit less revealing so that Chris is not so sure of himself. that is my idea anyway. i am fine with leaving it as is to be honest. but that little bit more choice for her would make that route a little more geared towards her not lying when she is saying she would never cheat on David. making it more of a task for Chris to try and seduce her away. just my opinion here. what do you guys think about that?
(y)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think Henry should get his revenge the only time you ever get punished is when you do not understand her but it goes both ways she doesn't understand Harry and there are ntr's where the main character does get revenge. So far out of all the endings that are available the clumsy hero is the one that best describes the situation they are both victims and she will not let Henry know anything because she thinks Henry is perfect it's all a parallel to what she thinks everybody looks at her remember Henry knows he is not perfect and if you pick I understand he knows that she is not perfect he wanted to get to know her more that's why he wanted to meet her mother to understand the woman that he loves. If you pick understand her and don't trust Henry resorts to violence so there's still no telling what he is capable of he isn't perfect he's a person just like the woman he loves.
Uh what game are you talking about?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I also agree, I think that this would be better in the way of the bad wife, but with the choices now of whether or not to send the photos, maybe that will change. In her part showing her panties and the dialogues will change too :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In my opinion, this option should have been Ch1 from the beginning. Does Anna send pictures to Chris. Because she's not spoiled enough to send him hot pictures at this stage. Chris just manipulated her and used a trick, sensing that she was weak and vulnerable at the moment and would not hesitate to send him pictures. I agree that the dialogue should be changed and the picture too without showing Anna's panties.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
In my opinion, this option should have been Ch1 from the beginning. Does Anna send pictures to Chris. Because she's not spoiled enough to send him hot pictures at this stage. Chris just manipulated her and used a trick, sensing that she was weak and vulnerable at the moment and would not hesitate to send him pictures. I agree that the dialogue should be changed and the picture too without showing Anna's panties.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I also think this option should have been in CH1 from the beginning.
The old render didn't show Anna's panties so far so good.. but the new picture with her showing her panties would look much better on the bad wife route because it would make more sense but now with the changes for me it's better now just wait for the update to play :D

• Love

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Maybe but Hank is no fool he's a powerful boss with enough resources to get what he wants remembering that now he's at the end of his career so he can do anything with Anna even have a few racy phone calls with her but his way o main focus will be more on work as in the office work trips with Ana or in the mountain house he has are many options. :D
Maybe, I think he's going to put pressure on Anna with her career. Take liberties with her whenever she makes a mistake at work.

Presumably he will even deliberately give some important information to the other side.

Only to be able to put more pressure on Anna and finally help her out of her misery by showing her how to save the case after all.

In this way he can bathe in Anna's admiration and gradually make her docile.

Otherwise, I don't see any possibility that Anna willingly, without blackmail, spread her legs for Hank.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I also think this option should have been in CH1 from the beginning.
The old render didn't show Anna's panties so far so good.. but the new picture with her showing her panties would look much better on the bad wife route because it would make more sense but now with the changes for me it's better now just wait for the update to play :D
(y)

Reactions: Isabella69

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Maybe, I think he's going to put pressure on Anna with her career. Take liberties with her whenever she makes a mistake at work.

Presumably he will even deliberately give some important information to the other side.

Only to be able to put more pressure on Anna and finally help her out of her misery by showing her how to save the case after all.

Otherwise, I don't see any possibility that Anna willingly, without blackmail, spread her legs for Hank.
Henk won't blackmail. Anna told her friend Peit this at the beginning of Chapter 1. Henk wants to help Anna's husband's company in trouble. Anna should be grateful to him for this help, and Anna should come to him of her own free will and obey him in everything and treat him like a father. I think Henk can still put a lot of pressure on Annie every time he reminds her that he helped her husband's company out of trouble. Somehow he has to thank him. Henk says I helped you a lot (won't you stay 2 more hours after work?) Won't you come over to my house to help clean up the basement ,, Of course, at first it will be small favors and then bigger and spicier.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Henk won't blackmail. Anna told her friend Peit this at the beginning of Chapter 1. Henk wants to help Anna's husband's company in trouble. Anna should be grateful to him for this help, and Anna should come to him of her own free will and be obedient to him in everything and treat him like a father. I think Henk can put pressure on Annie for this help if you don't I helped you so much (you won't stay 2 hours after work longer) you won't come to my chalet to help clean out the basement
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

:unsure: I think you should play CH1 again Ana won't be pressured or blackmailed by him Hank doesn't want that he knows how Ana's father was with her and Hank wants to become her new sugar daddy now is Anna is grateful for everything he's done is doing for her career and now helping her husband's company That's what he will be able to win her over little by little Anna likes to have pressure on her as it was for her deceased father Hank in the conversation with Pete made it clear that Ana will give herself to Him without no blackmail in my opinion Ana will start to like him over time of course that depends on the choices we make for her when the two of them are alone in the same room doing that special job or even in the mountain house Ana might feel disgusted and calling him a pig now thats in the good wife route now in the bad wife route she calls him a pig too and feels a bit disgusted But accepts it all because of the choices

she even enjoys the attention she gets from him look at her own words "I'm grateful for everything he's done for my career". If wearing a skirt makes you happy then so be it, that's not a bad thing.
However, with the weight I've gained, he might not be as impressed as he used to be. She was even worried about her weight here, of course she wants to be admired and she wants the boss's attention too even if she is a little naive she wants to feel beautiful and sexy at the same time if she is professional she will continue to make him happy like shorter skirts and whatever it takes with time she'll start to like him I KNOW I REPEATED some things but now you understand Hank Don't push the bar he's already getting what he wants just by Ana's thoughts it seems like she will be blackmailed by the way he talks but far from it we will have the final choice on what she will become

Last edited:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
:unsure: I think you should play CH1 again Ana won't be pressured or blackmailed by him Hank doesn't want that he knows how Ana's father was with her and Hank wants to become her new sugar daddy now is Anna is grateful for everything he's done is doing for her career and now helping her husband's company That's what he will be able to win her over little by little Anna likes to have pressure on her as it was for her deceased father Hank in the conversation with Pete made it clear that Ana will give herself to Him without no blackmail in my opinion Ana will start to like him over time of course that depends on the choices we make for her when the two of them are alone in the same room doing that special job or even in the mountain house Ana might feel disgusted and calling him a pig now thats in the good wife route now in the bad wife route she calls him a pig too and feels a bit disgusted But accepts it all because of the choices
I don't get it, why should Anna be thankful for Hank saving David's company when she kicked her husband out?

The only option I see is that Hank will put stones in Anna's path and then remove them.

Sadowdark
But whether one goes to bed with a pig out of gratitude is more than questionable:unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't get it, why should Anna be thankful for Hank saving David's company when she kicked her husband out?

The only option I see is that Hank will put stones in Anna's path and then remove them.

But whether one goes to bed with a pig out of gratitude is more than questionable:unsure:
Will we find out about this Ch3? We will see David and Anna's quarrel in Ch2 from Anna's perspective. When Henk offers to help David's company, Anna tries to convince her husband to accept the help. Davida gets mad because David knows how Henk behaved towards Anna at the party. Anna claims that Henk's bad behavior was because he was drunk. David refuses to accept Henk's help and warns Anne about him. But Anna doesn't want to be convinced that David is right.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Sadowdark
For giving her a chance, for example, and helping her move up the ranks. Not to mention that Anna knew there were many others considered for this position. Some candidates were already inside the company, and some were outside. Now you see why she feels grateful but as I said Ana is still too naive to realize Hank's intentions. I understand you on her part if she sleeps with a pig like the boss just out of gratitude she wouldn't do that in my view only if she was blackmailed and broke financially but that's not what Hank wants anyway now with all the problems her husband's company The false accusation of her being cheated on Anna will be open to several possibilities like revenge is what a wife would do is what I think. We can only wait for the next updates and CH3 to see where all this leads and what choices we will have

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes