3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Why would Anna send everyone photos?:rolleyes:

Chris has built this status with her over the years and has done something in contrast to Jake the fake:ROFLMAO:
:sneaky: Ana could have started with him yes but she can do the same with Jake and etc as we will have a lot of phone conversations with various sexual predators even the boss can enter this competition :LOL::p

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
:sneaky: Ana could have started with him yes but she can do the same with Jake and etc as we will have a lot of phone conversations with various sexual predators even the boss can enter this competition :LOL::p
I think Hank is more likely to keep harassing Anna physically than engage in a lengthy conversation.

the more often Anna fails at work, the more often her ass has to serve.

The SMS conversation track will probably stay with Chris to peel Anna slice by slice
and Jake has to keep watching as Kendra serves him Anna, the looser can't do it alone :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: maxmei

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think Hank is more likely to keep harassing Anna physically than engage in a lengthy conversation.

The SMS conversation track will probably stay with Chris to peel Anna slice by slice
and Jake has to keep watching as Kendra serves him Anna, the looser can't do it alone :ROFLMAO:
Hank could even have secret cameras in her office like under her desk for upskirt cam or from the shelf or ceiling for downblouse cam or one right behind her so he can see what she’s doing on the internet or phone texting and sexting

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Incredible game so far. Really hope they don't waste too much time on ugly/old man content. Does anyone actually want that? Think giving into that type of thing really devalues the female characters when they're written so well.
Well the boss Hank “the tank” kind of has the old ugly man vibes but he also gave her that job so he could corrupt her more

Reactions: Adolfo and Ass Fan

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Hank could even have secret cameras in her office like under her desk for upskirt cam or from the shelf or ceiling for downblouse cam or one right behind her so he can see what she’s doing on the internet or phone texting and sexting
that's possible but somehow Hank gives me the impression that he's not a voyeur (Marvin could do that part) but rather will harass Anna more directly

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Maybe but Hank is no fool he's a powerful boss with enough resources to get what he wants remembering that now he's at the end of his career so he can do anything with Anna even have a few racy phone calls with her but his way o main focus will be more on work as in the office work trips with Ana or in the mountain house he has are many options. :D

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I thought about that too, I think he has cameras all over his and Ana's office :LOL: remembering that he will not blackmail her but he will make her like him over time depending on our choices too, right? lol this penguin is very smart I think he even has toys prepared for him to play with :devilish:
like these he can even make her shower and filming playing with them in the shower
:LOL::p:p
20221210_110814.jpg 20221211_220548.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes