3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Oct 11, 2022

Unlocked
Another status update
Hello everyone! Just a quick note that the update will be out soon, likely by the end of the week. I don't want to provide a timeline until I know for sure.
One thing I've been tinkering with as I wait for some reworked images...
A bit of history: When I set out on this journey, my intent was for Part One to be all David content. As development progressed, I realized that only showing David scenes makes the story a bit of a boring slog. I felt it necessary to create intrigue and have the reader learn a bit about Anna, so that's why I featured Chris in a lot of scenes.
Now that I'm working through Part Two, these Chris/Anna scenes now feel bulky. As you know, Part One is a long, slow burn, and that will be the same for Part Two as we get to know Anna... when we have these same Chris/Anna scenes in both, it just feels too bloated.
I've been tinkering with it, but now I'm strongly considering "hiding" most of the heavy Chris/Anna scenes from Part One and featuring them in Part Two with Anna's perspective instead, so that the reader only experiences it one time. I would still feature them on some level so that you know something is going on, but I just wouldn't show the whole scene like I've done in Part One. Call it "mystery" ntr (similar to the scene Thursday morning when David leaves Chris at the house with Anna).
The downside to this is for new readers. Will it simply be too boring for a new reader to go through Part One without the "spicy" texting scenes between Chris/Anna?
An interesting upside to doing this is - I can enable the reader to have the option for Anna to send the naughty pics to Chris or not. If I only feature this scene in Part Two, I can do this. Many readers have complained they didn't have the option.
Anyways, please provide feedback if you like or dislike this tweak to Part One. The good news is - if I make the change and it doesn't feel right - I can always change it back!
Do I really want for Anna to send diirty pictures to Chris....
Lemme think about that for 1 naughty sec
SEND IT BITCH!
dkbacon.gif

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Mr. Palmer I believe that there is no point in messing with what already exists, your first thought is the best and not everyone's approval, it's better to spend time moving forward and regular updates rather than looking for perfection, I would like to read your book someday
:(

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Unlocked
Another status update
Hello everyone! Just a quick note that the update will be out soon, likely by the end of the week. I don't want to provide a timeline until I know for sure.
One thing I've been tinkering with as I wait for some reworked images...
A bit of history: When I set out on this journey, my intent was for Part One to be all David content. As development progressed, I realized that only showing David scenes makes the story a bit of a boring slog. I felt it necessary to create intrigue and have the reader learn a bit about Anna, so that's why I featured Chris in a lot of scenes.
Now that I'm working through Part Two, these Chris/Anna scenes now feel bulky. As you know, Part One is a long, slow burn, and that will be the same for Part Two as we get to know Anna... when we have these same Chris/Anna scenes in both, it just feels too bloated.
I've been tinkering with it, but now I'm strongly considering "hiding" most of the heavy Chris/Anna scenes from Part One and featuring them in Part Two with Anna's perspective instead, so that the reader only experiences it one time. I would still feature them on some level so that you know something is going on, but I just wouldn't show the whole scene like I've done in Part One. Call it "mystery" ntr (similar to the scene Thursday morning when David leaves Chris at the house with Anna).
The downside to this is for new readers. Will it simply be too boring for a new reader to go through Part One without the "spicy" texting scenes between Chris/Anna?
An interesting upside to doing this is - I can enable the reader to have the option for Anna to send the naughty pics to Chris or not. If I only feature this scene in Part Two, I can do this. Many readers have complained they didn't have the option.
Anyways, please provide feedback if you like or dislike this tweak to Part One. The good news is - if I make the change and it doesn't feel right - I can always change it back!
I vote no. Using Chris as a POV character in the first part was the right call. It is thematically interesting to see the difference between the thoughts that Chris has about the conversations and then seeing the same conversation from Anna's point of view with her thoughts. It is illuminating. The instinct of Mr. Palmer was right the first time and gutting part one would have a detrimental effect on people who are starting the game new. I also think making the sending of the pics optional is of dubious value. Just because the audience wants it doesn't mean it is what the story needs. We need to play Anna as she is, not how we want her to be.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I vote no. Using Chris as a POV character in the first part was the right call. It is thematically interesting to see the difference between the thoughts that Chris has about the conversations and then seeing the same conversation from Anna's point of view with her thoughts. It is illuminating. The instinct of Mr. Palmer was right the first time and gutting part one would have a detrimental effect on people who are starting the game new. I also think making the sending of the pics optional is of dubious value. Just because the audience wants it doesn't mean it is what the story needs. We need to play Anna as she is, not how we want her to be.
:(

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I also think that everything should stay as it is.

What kind of character development would that be if the protagonist couldn't make mistakes?
That's what makes it so exciting for us, who wants to can let Anna get the curve afterwards and who doesn't let Anna jump over the cliff.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Do I really want for Anna to send diirty pictures to Chris....
Lemme think about that for 1 naughty sec
SEND IT BITCH!
View attachment 2235352
:sneaky: Let me correct you this would be for Jake now for Chris it would be something more special like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love: It's nice that I can decide if Anna should send spicy photos to Chris in Ch1. This option should be available from the beginning.
I completely agree at least we will have the choice whether or not we want to send the photos and with that option now in the game for me everything is perfect.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I completely agree at least we will have the choice whether or not we want to send the photos and with that option now in the game for me everything is perfect.
I also wish Anne had the option to punch Chris in the face when he grabs her butt when David is around and when he walks into her bedroom he would be happy. But you can't ask for too much. I will enjoy the little things when there is an option to send pictures to Chris or not.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I also wish Anne had the option to punch Chris in the face when he grabs her butt when David is around and when he walks into her bedroom he would be happy. But you can't ask for too much. I will enjoy the little things when there is an option to send pictures to Chris or not.
:D(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:KEK: Ah, I would also really appreciate it if there was an option like that How to kick him right in the balls. At that moment when he waits for David to come out of the dining room and grabs her ass it would be so good but leave it to your imagination the game is perfect the way it is at least now we have the option of photos I hope it will be like this in the next opportunities to send photos in CH3 there we will have more choices

Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes