3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:KEK: Ah, I would also really appreciate it if there was an option like that How to kick him right in the balls. At that moment when he waits for David to come out of the dining room and grabs her ass it would be so good but leave it to your imagination the game is perfect the way it is at least now we have the option of photos I hope it will be like this in the next opportunities to send photos in CH3 there we will have more choices
(y)

Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO:Chris, the false friend of the sneaky snake that people here hate. If Anna had the ability to send hot photos to any man in the game, know that Jack would win
:KEK: In fact he would easily beat the false friend and any other sexual predator would be difficult to beat the snake Jake.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Because Jack has a snake. Chris worm David must have an anaconda
:unsure: Speaking of which, and Hank he must have a blue whale dick I think everyone has seen a whale dick
giphy.gif
This shit is getting weird enough talking about dick what I really want is to see Anna naked it's Alexia. :p

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
as long as at some point David is able to look at his fake friend's phone and see the photos and texts that Chris and Anna are sending to each other, i have no problem with leaving the photos in the storyline. once David sees what they have been up to, David should lose his nice guy personality and beat the ever living shit outta Chris and start domination over Anna which i think is what she actually would love him to do. like evil Kendra said in the beginning David is too nice. and she is right about that.

Reactions: John-721

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
as long as at some point David is able to look at his fake friend's phone and see the photos and texts that Chris and Anna are sending to each other, i have no problem with leaving the photos in the storyline. once David sees what they have been up to, David should lose his nice guy personality and beat the ever living shit outta Chris and start domination over Anna which i think is what she actually would love him to do. like evil Kendra said in the beginning David is too nice. and she is right about that.
Would love to see that too, not sure why Kendra still wants David back though, if he’s too nice, not like she has any chance of him going back to her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
um. Kendra is a loonie, she wants him back because she is fixated on him. the minute he sees her, he will figure out who set him up and then it's game on. she's going to jail this time.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
:KEK: Ah, I would also really appreciate it if there was an option like that How to kick him right in the balls. At that moment when he waits for David to come out of the dining room and grabs her ass it would be so good but leave it to your imagination the game is perfect the way it is at least now we have the option of photos I hope it will be like this in the next opportunities to send photos in CH3 there we will have more choices
This is what David should do to Chris
E796063E-887A-4EFC-AF81-3CA9684DE7D1.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That's totally true David is very nice but if he found out about all the text exchanges between the fake friend and his wife Maybe he would change his personality to something more controlling is nasty treating Anna like she really knows and in all this Kendra would fall in love yet more for her ex but I don't think it would change much because she already loves him madly But it would be interesting if that happened

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oh my God so sad my reaction is over these amazing arts deserve a lot of likes these go to my special gallery I dream of seeing Anna cumming like this or even squirting
mmmmm-sweet-squirts.gif

Reactions: Y.Gromov
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes