3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
that's possible but somehow Hank gives me the impression that he's not a voyeur (Marvin could do that part) but rather will harass Anna more directly
:unsure: Marvin it fits more in that sense just by the psychopath face you can understand that he's going to harass her If he doesn't get what he wants I rejected him but he still didn't give up. Of course, it's too early for that to happen, but it's already understandable that it will be way more worse than Chris.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hank could even have secret cameras in her office like under her desk for upskirt cam or from the shelf or ceiling for downblouse cam or one right behind her so he can see what she’s doing on the internet or phone texting and sexting
:ROFLMAO: And what else can symbian hide? in Anna's chair, because Anna is on a break and is texting Chris, symbian will send a notification to Henk that he is not working. Henk presses the right button and an artificial fat penis comes out, which pierces through the skirt, making a hole in Anna's stockings and enters her panties right into her pussy and starts slowly, then Henk presses the button on full power. Anna drowns in orgasm again and again.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: In my theory it will be at the mountain house that Henk will supervise her in these special jobs because there will only be the two of them there. He would have good opportunities and chance to start his seduction i just want to see how he will do it lol

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU But I believe he has a sex dungeon in there imagine how hot that shit would be with Anna trying lots of new things I think she would go feeling young again and think about her fun times she had in college :devilish:

this damn sexual dungeon won't get out of my head:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I thought about that too, I think he has cameras all over his and Ana's office :LOL: remembering that he will not blackmail her but he will make her like him over time depending on our choices too, right? lol this penguin is very smart I think he even has toys prepared for him to play with :devilish:
like these he can even make her shower and filming playing with them in the shower
:LOL::p:p
View attachment 2236001 View attachment 2236002
:ROFLMAO:ok i thought it was a dog's penis

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: And what else can symbian hide? in Anna's chair, because Anna is on a break and is texting Chris, symbian will send a notification to Henk that he is not working. Henk presses the right button and an artificial fat penis comes out, which pierces through the skirt, making a hole in Anna's stockings and enters her panties right into her pussy and starts slowly, then Henk presses the button on full power. Anna drowns in orgasm again and again.
:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Why not use a similar one as Anna misses her dildo it would be nice to see her use something different again for her. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Rinnryuu

Jun 22, 2020

Unlocked
Another status update
Hello everyone! Just a quick note that the update will be out soon, likely by the end of the week. I don't want to provide a timeline until I know for sure.
One thing I've been tinkering with as I wait for some reworked images...
A bit of history: When I set out on this journey, my intent was for Part One to be all David content. As development progressed, I realized that only showing David scenes makes the story a bit of a boring slog. I felt it necessary to create intrigue and have the reader learn a bit about Anna, so that's why I featured Chris in a lot of scenes.
Now that I'm working through Part Two, these Chris/Anna scenes now feel bulky. As you know, Part One is a long, slow burn, and that will be the same for Part Two as we get to know Anna... when we have these same Chris/Anna scenes in both, it just feels too bloated.
I've been tinkering with it, but now I'm strongly considering "hiding" most of the heavy Chris/Anna scenes from Part One and featuring them in Part Two with Anna's perspective instead, so that the reader only experiences it one time. I would still feature them on some level so that you know something is going on, but I just wouldn't show the whole scene like I've done in Part One. Call it "mystery" ntr (similar to the scene Thursday morning when David leaves Chris at the house with Anna).
The downside to this is for new readers. Will it simply be too boring for a new reader to go through Part One without the "spicy" texting scenes between Chris/Anna?
An interesting upside to doing this is - I can enable the reader to have the option for Anna to send the naughty pics to Chris or not. If I only feature this scene in Part Two, I can do this. Many readers have complained they didn't have the option.
Anyways, please provide feedback if you like or dislike this tweak to Part One. The good news is - if I make the change and it doesn't feel right - I can always change it back!
I think Henry should get his revenge the only time you ever get punished is when you do not understand her but it goes both ways she doesn't understand Harry and there are ntr's where the main character does get revenge. So far out of all the endings that are available the clumsy hero is the one that best describes the situation they are both victims and she will not let Henry know anything because she thinks Henry is perfect it's all a parallel to what she thinks everybody looks at her remember Henry knows he is not perfect and if you pick I understand he knows that she is not perfect he wanted to get to know her more that's why he wanted to meet her mother to understand the woman that he loves. If you pick understand her and don't trust Henry resorts to violence so there's still no telling what he is capable of he isn't perfect he's a person just like the woman he loves.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think Henry should get his revenge the only time you ever get punished is when you do not understand her but it goes both ways she doesn't understand Harry and there are ntr's where the main character does get revenge. So far out of all the endings that are available the clumsy hero is the one that best describes the situation they are both victims and she will not let Henry know anything because she thinks Henry is perfect it's all a parallel to what she thinks everybody looks at her remember Henry knows he is not perfect and if you pick I understand he knows that she is not perfect he wanted to get to know her more that's why he wanted to meet her mother to understand the woman that he loves. If you pick understand her and don't trust Henry resorts to violence so there's still no telling what he is capable of he isn't perfect he's a person just like the woman he loves.
:unsure: Who is Henry? Not David by chance. I don't understand what you're saying, you're talking in riddles like Canto Forte

Rinnryuu

Jun 22, 2020
I think the pictures is a good thing it has a replayability aspect to it whether you want to see him get destroyed and their marriage break or to see it gets semi-destroyed and save the marriage or just save the marriage. So far in the story there really isn't any kind of justification for her going out on her marriage maybe there'll be a blackmail with that Tech Guy in her office

Reactions: garret64

rocco11

Aug 16, 2022
I vote no. Using Chris as a POV character in the first part was the right call. It is thematically interesting to see the difference between the thoughts that Chris has about the conversations and then seeing the same conversation from Anna's point of view with her thoughts. It is illuminating. The instinct of Mr. Palmer was right the first time and gutting part one would have a detrimental effect on people who are starting the game new. I also think making the sending of the pics optional is of dubious value. Just because the audience wants it doesn't mean it is what the story needs. We need to play Anna as she is, not how we want her to be.
Agree 100%. LEave it this way

Reactions: garret64

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think the pictures is a good thing it has a replayability aspect to it whether you want to see him get destroyed and their marriage break or to see it gets semi-destroyed and save the marriage or just save the marriage. So far in the story there really isn't any kind of justification for her going out on her marriage maybe there'll be a blackmail with that Tech Guy in her office
Then do you want Anna to be able to choose whether she wants to send photos to Chris yes no w Ch1

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes