3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: She looks more like Anna's mother:devilish: :p :p
:p I wish it was I would really like it because that way David would have his happy moments with his mother Milf
but I think he would end up losing her too for not giving at least one oral sex..
smiley-face-hehehe.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Another status update
Hello everyone! Just a quick note that the update will be out soon, likely by the end of the week. I don't want to provide a timeline until I know for sure.
One thing I've been tinkering with as I wait for some reworked images...
A bit of history: When I set out on this journey, my intent was for Part One to be all David content. As development progressed, I realized that only showing David scenes makes the story a bit of a boring slog. I felt it necessary to create intrigue and have the reader learn a bit about Anna, so that's why I featured Chris in a lot of scenes.
Now that I'm working through Part Two, these Chris/Anna scenes now feel bulky. As you know, Part One is a long, slow burn, and that will be the same for Part Two as we get to know Anna... when we have these same Chris/Anna scenes in both, it just feels too bloated.
I've been tinkering with it, but now I'm strongly considering "hiding" most of the heavy Chris/Anna scenes from Part One and featuring them in Part Two with Anna's perspective instead, so that the reader only experiences it one time. I would still feature them on some level so that you know something is going on, but I just wouldn't show the whole scene like I've done in Part One. Call it "mystery" ntr (similar to the scene Thursday morning when David leaves Chris at the house with Anna).
The downside to this is for new readers. Will it simply be too boring for a new reader to go through Part One without the "spicy" texting scenes between Chris/Anna?
An interesting upside to doing this is - I can enable the reader to have the option for Anna to send the naughty pics to Chris or not. If I only feature this scene in Part Two, I can do this. Many readers have complained they didn't have the option.
Anyways, please provide feedback if you like or dislike this tweak to Part One. The good news is - if I make the change and it doesn't feel right - I can always change it back!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Unlocked
Another status update
Hello everyone! Just a quick note that the update will be out soon, likely by the end of the week. I don't want to provide a timeline until I know for sure.
A bit of history: When I set out on this journey, my intent was for Part One to be all David content. As development progressed, I realized that only showing David scenes makes the story a bit of a boring slog. I felt it necessary to create intrigue and have the reader learn a bit about Anna, so that's why I featured Chris in a lot of scenes.
Now that I'm working through Part Two, these Chris/Anna scenes now feel bulky. As you know, Part One is a long, slow burn, and that will be the same for Part Two as we get to know Anna... when we have these same Chris/Anna scenes in both, it just feels too bloated.
I've been tinkering with it, but now I'm strongly considering "hiding" most of the heavy Chris/Anna scenes from Part One and featuring them in Part Two with Anna's perspective instead, so that the reader only experiences it one time. I would still feature them on some level so that you know something is going on, but I just wouldn't show the whole scene like I've done in Part One. Call it "mystery" ntr (similar to the scene Thursday morning when David leaves Chris at the house with Anna).
The downside to this is for new readers. Will it simply be too boring for a new reader to go through Part One without the "spicy" texting scenes between Chris/Anna?
An interesting upside to doing this is - I can enable the reader to have the option for Anna to send the naughty pics to Chris or not. If I only feature this scene in Part Two, I can do this. Many readers have complained they didn't have the option.
Anyways, please provide feedback if you like or dislike this tweak to Part One. The good news is - if I make the change and it doesn't feel right - I can always change it back!
(y) Yes, I want to have a decision whether to send a photo to Chris or not. This option should have been from the beginning of Ch1 I find it strange that the dev did not give such an option

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Unlocked
Another status update
:D Wow, it looks like my wish came true. I would also like to decide whether or not to send the photo to Cris' pervert..
and I also think it's better to hide some parts that we've already seen in CH1 between Chris and Anna because that way it doesn't get that boring repetitive thing In my opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:D Wow, it looks like my wish came true. I would also like to decide whether or not to send the photo to Cris' pervert..
and I also think it's better to hide some parts that we've already seen in CH1 between Chris and Anna because that way it doesn't get that boring repetitive thing In my opinion.
(y) I agree 100% with my friend

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass Fan
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes