3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Unfortunately I can't do this. I tried and created a scene,.. but my PC refuses to render it throwing a fatal error...
"Weak PC" - nothing can be done about it - it is clearly not for rendering ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this happwn all the time with other renders?If not it could be one of the assets that you are using for this scene is corrupted

Last edited:

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Does this happwn all the time with other renders?If not it could be one of the assets that you are using for this scene is corrupted
The error was with irey textures, too much free disk space needed.
When i start rendering immediately devoured 20 GB on disk C. I had to temporarily transfer a lot of things to other disks.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
man i wish i had learned how to create renders for games, i have so many ideas but no chance to make them a reality..
It's not that hard to master the basics, no drawing skills required, but you need decent GFX card (Nvidia preferably) for the rendering and having some patience for 3D modelling. If you got that, download DAZ, follow some video tutorials, download assets, poses and you're set.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2022
Any updates from the dev?
NOPE! - next update wednesday for Anna will likely be in february, but we dont know....

Mr. Palmer on Patreon Dec'30 2022
" As for the next update, unforunately I can't promise you January. I'm not exaggerating when I say I've had very little time to focus on the project because of family commitments over the holidays, but things should get back to normal in the coming week. "

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes