3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I like both renderings, but to make a choice, I think number 1 is great. Could you make some more of Anna, preferably nude?
Both are definitely good. But I liked number 1 more and I would also like to see her but naked since we don't know when we'll see Anna completely naked the arts are helping us to imagine.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2022
No ETA news from DEV yet.........
maybe late january / start february, we dont know!

Mr. Palmer on Patreon Dec'30 2022
" As for the next update, unforunately I can't promise you January. I'm not exaggerating when I say I've had very little time to focus on the project because of family commitments over the holidays, but things should get back to normal in the coming week. "

Last edited:

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Y.Gromov
Hey, could you make an art with Anna breastfeeding one of the Jake-like sexual predators..
you choose who will be the lucky one. :lepew:
Unfortunately I can't do this. I tried and created a scene,.. but my PC refuses to render it throwing a fatal error...
"Weak PC" - nothing can be done about it - it is clearly not for rendering ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Unfortunately I can't do this. I tried and created a scene,.. but my PC refuses to render it throwing a fatal error...
Anna's tits should be milked by Hank anyway.

That's why your PC capitulates.:KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:cry: What a shame it's sad to hear that but it was worth the try thanks anyway. But you can still enjoy the images you made :love::p(y)

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Hey man, all of this is just for fanart or are you really working for this game?)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes