3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Huh? We got a poll with one "interracial" option, but the weirdos all voted for another ugly old man predator character instead.
Yes, but even with the votes already defined for some characters, we will still see those others who lost at some point Dev's own words.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Huh? We got a poll with one "interracial" option, but the weirdos all voted for another ugly old man predator character instead.
Still better than get a boring "charming and charismatic at times, and he’s good-looking" character who still has more votes (second choice) than the "interracial" option.

Reactions: Pollux

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
I would like to compliment the artist who has been posting his fabulous fan art of Anna; awesome work!! Please keep it coming. I do have a personal request, that you can create some fanart with Anna and her boss. Maybe even the other old maintenance guy Marvin. I think that would be so fucking hot!!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn, wish i could create awesome fan art. but i have no talent. but i do have a great idea for what i would do if i could. Anna and Dave videotape themselves fucking and Anna screaming out loud. then they send it to Chris with the caption..this will never be you, so give the fuck up already. signed David and Anna. then focus on Chris with tears in eyes whining like a bitch. much like Tybalt from BADIK after Jill gives him his rejection talk.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I would like to compliment the artist who has been posting his fabulous fan art of Anna; awesome work!! Please keep it coming. I do have a personal request, that you can create some fanart with Anna and her boss. Maybe even the other old maintenance guy Marvin. I think that would be so fucking hot!!
I do not know this praise is personal to me or to all artists, i will speak for myself - Thank you!
The point here is that apart from Anna, we don't know any other assists for other characters.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
I do not know this praise is personal to me or to all artists, i will speak for myself - Thank you!
The point here is that apart from Anna, we don't know any other assists for other characters.
I think you are fantastic artist!! Your work is probably some of the best I’ve seen. Please keep the images coming, I have been saving them all to a special folder.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
These artists are really good.. I would also like arts like these, even from Darren.

Reactions: Birdmiester

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There's diminishing returns for adding more and more men. It will be better to add side NTR girls. Anna's mom might be ok, but male MC's mom would be better. Hat trick of wife/gf, mom, and sis getting NTRed is where it's at.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There's diminishing returns for adding more and more men. It will be better to add side NTR girls. Anna's mom might be ok, but male MC's mom would be better. Hat trick of wife/gf, mom, and sis getting NTRed is where it's at.
Now that would be interesting.. I'm with you on this one. For me, the game is already good with male protagonists, what's really missing is more girls, Anna's mother is already a good option.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sadowdark

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Dont get me wrong ..i like the story and the game as a whole but its uncomfortable to have always small updates with only increasing the excitement ...i ll check after a few weeks and play it then from beginning to ..i hope any releasfull event...:)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes