3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

mll56

Sep 17, 2021
Simple issue. Anna wants to cheat on David from the beginning. Sexting Chris while in bed with husband, sending images to Chris while wearing David’s favorite lingerie but not sending to David expressing she wants him home soon, and finally telling Chris she wants to make Jake from work. All of this happens before David takes any action with Alexia. Too easy. Anna’s choices: come on to Chris; come on to Jake; come on to boss. One last question tho. Why didn’t Anna discuss situation with mom who is babysitting, anyone else is not a friend by definition of that word?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Simple issue. Anna wants to cheat on David from the beginning. Sexting Chris while in bed with husband, sending images to Chris while wearing David’s favorite lingerie but not sending to David expressing she wants him home soon, and finally telling Chris she wants to make Jake from work. All of this happens before David takes any action with Alexia. Too easy. Anna’s choices: come on to Chris; come on to Jake; come on to boss. One last question tho. Why didn’t Anna discuss situation with mom who is babysitting, anyone else is not a friend by definition of that word?
Because he doesn't want to cause her any trouble and is ashamed to talk to his mother about his failed sex life. He talks to his :ROFLMAO:mother Kendra whom he has only known for two days and tells her almost everything.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Simple questions and simple answers. Anna feels sexual dissatisfaction and an excess of hormones that tickle from the inside and stimulate increased activity! Anna does not try to openly discuss her problems with David, but talks lightly with other characters and even sends photos. That's the problem! But there would be no problem , there would be no interesting game ! Readers are discussing the game so emotionally that it looks like gusts of strong wind! Hand on heart, I say that there has never been prolonged sex outside of marriage in the game yet! If readers see this event, then a hurricane of emotions will begin and the site will go down!:unsure::ROFLMAO:

mll56

Sep 17, 2021
Simple questions and simple answers. Anna feels sexual dissatisfaction and an excess of hormones that tickle from the inside and stimulate increased activity! Anna does not try to openly discuss her problems with David, but talks lightly with other characters and even sends photos. That's the problem! But there would be no problem , there would be no interesting game ! Readers are discussing the game so emotionally that it looks like gusts of strong wind! Hand on heart, I say that there has never been prolonged sex outside of marriage in the game yet! If readers see this event, then a hurricane of emotions will begin and the site will go down!:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Problem with reply: babysitting mother is HER mom. She does not seek out her friends to discuss. Kendra, et. al., are acquaintances not friends. When assaulted in home by Chris, she says nothing to David, or anyone else (mom). Weak story. Boss has ultimate power because she attempts to influence him with dress and he wants her. As her work suffers, which it will, from co-worker sabotage and the household income has diminished with removal of David, she NEEDS her job. Final point: Anna is a well educated lawyer and would easily see these things for herself.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
very interesting game, even the tags tease me quite a bit. I just have one question: how often are there updates? I ask for informational purposes only. thanks to whoever will answer me

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
So that your jaw doesn't drop if it turns out, for example, that Anna has a dick hahaha

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That's exactly how I saw it on my first playthrough of the game. The developer has written Anna in such a way that from the beginning you get the impression that Anna wants sex outside of marriage. It is an awakening that is meant to fill a void after she achieves everything she wanted or that Anna believed would have made her dead father proud.
On the one hand, the developer sets the boundaries high, a nine-month-old child and a loving and honest husband. And yet, from the beginning, Anna is branded a cheating wife.
Actually, I already don't care about Anna. She can go as deep into sexual hell as she wants. I also don't mind that she fucks Chris, this pig of a man. But I would like to see how David beats the shit out of his brain and dick so that he can't get it up for a year.
But that's not going to happen in this game. I think the story is set up so that David will remain the eternal loser.

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
very interesting game, even the tags tease me quite a bit. I just have one question: how often are there updates? I ask for informational purposes only. thanks to whoever will answer me
Updates have come out monthly until recently. With bigger updates on the horizon, that will change.

Reactions: pnkrel

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Although I celebrate Chris and Hank's actions because of the dramaturgy and the fallout for Anna and David's marriage, in the end I wish David got his revenge.

After all, everyone should ultimately pay for their actions.
I hope the dev gives us a good revenge story at the end.

As a poet said so beautifully at the time
"These violent delights, have violent ends".

Reactions: hzjujk and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Although I celebrate Chris and Hank's actions because of the dramaturgy and the fallout for Anna and David's marriage, in the end I wish David got his revenge.

It would be fair for David to have his revenge in the end with custody of his daughter and who knows Ana's mother as his future wife,
dumb-and-dumber-bff.gif

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

That would be Shakespeare. The Friar was trying to warn Romeo and Juliet that infatuation is the lowest form of love and that honey taste of first love turns bitter in the end. However, such wisdom is lost on the infatuated. Some people spend their entire lives chasing that high, betraying their partners again and again as that feeling of being drugged by the presence of another person wears off and they find it in another and yet another. Unfortunately, Anna is such a person and her narcissistic pathology only makes it worse.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Nice thought I had too. But the supporters will not allow that. In the poll, they voted to add another predator to the story.
The story will end up going nowhere. If the developer allows it, with the introduction of characters that can only drive the story in one direction.
When a developer lets his supporters influence the story at such an early stage it is not a good sign of a good plan. Especially since he admitted that he actually wanted to introduce Anna's mother into the story.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes