Jack may be the first to massage the tits
He'll only see it if Anna sends her the topless photo
Hank will play the tit-sucking milk man. :WutFace:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: I thought it was the middle finger for Chris from David
:KEK: I thought it was Chris' cell phone to take some pictures Jake snake will eat.
Chris's snake as he doesn't like others invading his territory

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Chris and Jake will meet again and they will ask each other how their quests for nailing their woman is going. Chris will then show him the naughty pics Anna sent him. Jake will then start laughing hilariously and show him the vidoes he has made of him shagging Anna rotten. Chris will starting crying like a little bitch and run away and the start harrassing Anna for not letting him fuck her. Anna will laugh at him and tell him he never had a chance. she was just fucking with him to get back at him for cheating on her friend. she started fucking Jake at work and then told him about Chris and they came up with the idea to show videos to Chris of them fucking like rabbits to get Chris to fuck off and leave her alone. just another brilliant idea from me at a way to get back Chris for perving on his best friend's wife. :ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Chris and Jake will meet again and they will ask each other how their quests for nailing their woman is going. Chris will then show him the naughty pics Anna sent him. Jake will then start laughing hilariously and show him the vidoes he has made of him shagging Anna rotten. Chris will starting crying like a little bitch and run away and the start harrassing Anna for not letting him fuck her. Anna will laugh at him and tell him he never had a chance. she was just fucking with him to get back at him for cheating on her friend. she started fucking Jake at work and then told him about Chris and they came up with the idea to show videos to Chris of them fucking like rabbits to get Chris to fuck off and leave her alone. just another brilliant idea from me at a way to get back Chris for perving on his best friend's wife. :ROFLMAO:
Chris will remain in the texts and in the provocations with Ana, perhaps she will send that dreamed topless photo that he asked for so much. But that's all Jake-snake at that moment will already be having sex.. with her meanwhile the fake friend will be masturbating with pictures of her. :KEK:
She already said he's delusional but she should have called him a pervert and a molester because that's what he is

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes