3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Stenstromber is winning because he was introduced in last update. People want to watch what happens with him. I like more Renaldo, but Stenstromber is in the scene now and the "Chekhov's Gun Law " is working

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Stenstromber is winning because he was introduced in last update. People want to watch what happens with him. I like more Renaldo, but Stenstromber is in the scene now and the "Chekhov's Gun Law " is working
Renaldo would be my choice but also some new women would be interesting like ""Bridget"" David only has Alexia on his toes I thought he would get something with Ana's mother but she wasn't the choice so the game will focus more on Anna even by the way. If it goes the way I'm thinking some BBC would be more interesting than some mummies lol

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I don’t give a fuck if he’s like a father figure or not to Anna. Do you think she’s just supposed to forget this is the asshole who screwed her family out of shares and stocks in the company by secretly signing it over to himself? Asshole should be getting sued for that & Anna hates him for this, so what she just supposed to block that out and say “Yay give me another old perv dick to jump on please”
View attachment 2274262
17-57-46-782578789c60ff95c9f9db701dfac609.gif

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Follow-up to poll question
Wow I'm a bit surprised by the results, and I'm surprised at how much reaction the question got.
Right now Mr. Stenstromber holds a large lead, but not all of the patrons have voted, so we'll see if there's a significant change in the coming days.
I'll say right off the top - Mr. Stenstromber is not another Hank, nor is he a Marvin. Some of you have speculated this, but Mr. Stenstromber is his own character.
I want to point out, this character is not going to play a major role in the story... it's just a side character. Those who are happy or unhappy with the results - just keep in mind that it's not going to be a focal point in the story, so you can manage your expectations.
I'm not going to rule out the possibility that all of these characters find their way into the visual part of the story at some point... it just depends on time. I only have a limited amount of renders I can get from the artist each month, so I have to choose wisely how to use the resources.
Thanks for participating and giving feedback!
As for the next update, unforunately I can't promise you January. I'm not exaggerating when I say I've had very little time to focus on the project because of family commitments over the holidays, but things should get back to normal in the coming week.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Unlocked
Follow-up to poll question
Wow I'm a bit surprised by the results, and I'm surprised at how much reaction the question got.
Right now Mr. Stenstromber holds a large lead, but not all of the patrons have voted, so we'll see if there's a significant change in the coming days.
I'll say right off the top - Mr. Stenstromber is not another Hank, nor is he a Marvin. Some of you have speculated this, but Mr. Stenstromber is his own character.
I want to point out, this character is not going to play a major role in the story... it's just a side character. Those who are happy or unhappy with the results - just keep in mind that it's not going to be a focal point in the story, so you can manage your expectations.
I'm not going to rule out the possibility that all of these characters find their way into the visual part of the story at some point... it just depends on time. I only have a limited amount of renders I can get from the artist each month, so I have to choose wisely how to use the resources.
Thanks for participating and giving feedback!
As for the next update, unforunately I can't promise you January. I'm not exaggerating when I say I've had very little time to focus on the project because of family commitments over the holidays, but things should get back to normal in the coming week.
The Holidays are a tough time to get work done. Even at my regular job I struggle to get anything done, so I can't image a side gig like making an AVG. As long as a dev is otherwise responsive and reasonable, I have no issue with delays and uncertainty around this time of year.

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Ah come on...the only guy she had sex with yet was her hubby....:)...and thats not even sure because with clothes on we didnt saw if it was real penetration or just rubbing or rimming...:)
Really, the dev is reluctant to show us Anna's pussy:cry:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ah come on...the only guy she had sex with yet was her hubby....:)...and thats not even sure because with clothes on we didnt saw if it was real penetration or just rubbing or rimming...:)
David couldn't take it he should have at least given her an orgasm at the very least.. and now with Anna e+ David's wishes out of the house, who will meet her needs? :LOL:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think this part of not showing her private parts should be a surprise for some special scenes :unsure:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Think Chris will see her tits first.

but in any case Hank should be allowed to suck her tits first

Jack may be the first to massage the tits

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes