3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
i voted for Annas mother, but not enough pervs did, heres the current poll results

Mr. Stenstromber
49%

Renaldo Macronis
26%

Intern
17%

Anna's Mother
8%

118 votes total
:unsure: Dev said we'll see them all in the game at some point he's not going to rule them out I think mostly Anna's mother who has an important role as Sophia's nanny. I still have hope of seeing her and for Ana's beauty the mother must be superior a fucking hot Milf is what it usually is in most games the mother being sexier than the daughter. :love::p
sophie-monk-milk.gif

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: Dev said we'll see them all in the game at some point he's not going to rule them out I think mostly Anna's mother who has an important role as Sophia's nanny. I still have hope of seeing her and for Ana's beauty the mother must be superior a fucking hot Milf is what it usually is in most games the mother being sexier than the daughter. :love::p
View attachment 2285142
:ROFLMAO: The most common problem with the appearance of female characters in games is that if it wasn't for the subtitles, who is the mother and who is the daughter, I would not know who is who. Because mother and daughter look just as young. And it was enough to age the model of the mother a little and the problems would be solved.

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Nice thought I had too. But the supporters will not allow that. In the poll, they voted to add another predator to the story.
The story will end up going nowhere. If the developer allows it, with the introduction of characters that can only drive the story in one direction.
When a developer lets his supporters influence the story at such an early stage it is not a good sign of a good plan. Especially since he admitted that he actually wanted to introduce Anna's mother into the story.
The dev wrote that the new character will only play a supporting role, I hope he doesn't get revoted.

I'm also skeptical about new characters, too many storylines could prevent the story from remaining superficial because the dev doesn't find time to care for the many characters properly.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: The most common problem with the appearance of female characters in games is that if it wasn't for the subtitles, who is the mother and who is the daughter, I would not know who is who. Because mother and daughter look just as young. And it was enough to age the model of the mother a little and the problems would be solved.
This is a problem that I always have, like in the game (Acquainted) the protagonist's mother looks more like his sister. I'm glad we have subtitles for these moments,
I hope Ana's mother is a Milf, just imagine if she looks like a 20-year-old girl :unsure::LOL:
smiley-face-hehehe.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Sadowdark

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 2285142
The more characters Dev wants to introduce in next updates the later we finally will know if Anna's pussy is shaved or not...i think next five to ten updates can get skipped. I also like the story and slow burn but its a pain in the ass always play short new scenes and then a blueballhanger at the end...:)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The more characters Dev wants to introduce in next updates the later we finally will know if Anna's pussy is shaved or not...i think next five to ten updates can get skipped. I also like the story and slow burn but its a pain in the ass always play short new scenes and then a blueballhanger at the end...:)
Think it will be difficult to see her naked, so early.. but don't was the last time she masturbated i think in the second or third update we will have it back in action. :devilish:
But in terms of her being shaved, there is a great chance that she will be completely shaved, I know you can't see it very well in these photos here.:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But look at the movements she's making with her hand if she had hair you'd be able to see it. Or is it simple it has a well made and thin airstrip like this maybe.
tumblr_nqu8h1eKki1r1hlyko1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
since Anna is so concerned about her looks, i would bet the farm that she is shaved.
I was in doubt about that. But taking into account Ana's current situation, she won't leave that part of her body unattended, I think she's shaved. One more airstrip would be nice plus we'll see a lot more of her sweet pussy with her all shaved. :love:
tongue-lick.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Umm... View attachment 2293236
Warning
:under the spoiler Big Black Sausages NTR - Do not press it!:cool::p:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, two great arts but I liked Ana in makeup, she was so fucking sexy :devilish::p
who would be the stud behind Renaldo or intern. Man, she's so beautiful, look at that ass, what a beautiful art, I'll keep it in a special place...
white-chicks.gif
and it was a good reference to the tattoo on Ana's butt of "Suits of Spades" I wonder if there will be more games between David's friends it would be interesting for them to bet something more.. like Anna becoming their personal waitress :unsure:

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2022
Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes