3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Intern: Mrs Parker, you have such big boobs :p
Anna: Be gentle with them, you already have a too big Dick!:sneaky:
View attachment 2572233
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Attention black mamba in action.:devilish:
Damn those tits are juicy I'm even jealous of the intern I'm even imagining this happening but with Hank the son of a bitch wouldn't fit :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Oct 7, 2022
Attention black mamba in action.:devilish:
Damn those tits are juicy I'm even jealous of the intern I'm even imagining this happening but with Hank the son of a bitch wouldn't fit :KEK::KEK::KEK:
I dont think Hank the Tank would be that interested in a titjob..he'd instead straightaway drive his PANZER inside Anna at the very first opportunity.. :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I dont think Hank the Tank would be that interested in a titjob..he'd instead straightaway drive his PANZER inside Anna at the very first opportunity.. :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
Yes, but also his ass wouldn't let him in there anyway, the penguin is more of a calf that likes milk Oh and if he had that opportunity, the tank would turn Anna on all fours to eat her ass that's his big wish he made it clear a few times.:WeSmart::KEK:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y):love::unsure: Not sure if let's see in this BBC game the dev didn't mention it anywhere and when I asked him he didn't answer me
Dev may not have mentioned it but it's pretty obvious that he will. Otherwise Renaldo wouldn't be mentioned so much by David and he wouldn't have danced with Anna and we have the Harper affair with Rafi/Anna it doesn't have the Interracial tag but it will happen like there are some games that don't appear too and still have this content as a surprise lol

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
tbh i like that this game doesn't have too many guys chasing Anna yet. for now it's just a delusional fake friend, a sex crazy guy at work, a fat old fucker who is also deluded if he thinks Anna will do anything with him and a deluded old pervert who works as a janitor. since David is an average nice guy, to see him overcome these clowns chasing his wife and have her not give them anything will be sweet revenge for David. and he will get that ending from me..but also, i will have Anna be a bad girl too..but not with all the above mentioned perverts. as for all the bbc lovers out there, there are plenty of other games for you guys to get your rocks off to..so give it a rest already. if Mr. Palmer wants to add a black dude to the perverts, that's up to him.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
tbh i like that this game doesn't have too many guys chasing Anna yet. for now it's just a delusional fake friend, a sex crazy guy at work, a fat old fucker who is also deluded if he thinks Anna will do anything with him and a deluded old pervert who works as a janitor. since David is an average nice guy, to see him overcome these clowns chasing his wife and have her not give them anything will be sweet revenge for David. and he will get that ending from me..but also, i will have Anna be a bad girl too..but not with all the above mentioned perverts. as for all the bbc lovers out there, there are plenty of other games for you guys to get your rocks off to..so give it a rest already. if Mr. Palmer wants to add a black dude to the perverts, that's up to him.
Hahahaha it will be interesting I would also do the same thing but later I will make her bend to the will of the penguin Jake and etc. What I really want is a lot of scenes with my BBC boys a chance with Anna's mum maybe her getting revenge by getting David Darren's dad too my gambling would be a hell of a mess, it wouldn't destroy the family, right? :KEK:

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
any similar game? maybe unknown
I wouldn’t say it’s similar to this game, “Noemi’s Toscana Rebirth” but your fiancées best friend is trying to bang you, but we only control the main female Noemi in that game, so you can shut it down or tease and give him a little or none, she can also cheat with other guys and girls in that game if we pick that choice, but that game is more about paying down a debt on your restaurant you inherit from your father

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
been meaning to give “Noemi’s Toscana Rebirth” a try. not a fan of unity games which is the main reason why i haven't played it yet..but it's in my games to play folder..

Reactions: Adolfo

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Hi guys, been a long time since I visited this thread. Is there any news about the new update, the release date is 27th right?

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes