3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Oct 11, 2022

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately I'm not in a position to release the update today, as I still need to proof everything. The good news is I finally finished the last scene today, so now I can focus on reviewing and packaging everything, but I have a busy weekend so it may not happen until Monday. I'm disappointed too, but I'm not going to push this out unfinished.

In the meantime, I've attached a sneak peek photo from this update of Anna in her nightshirt to hold you over!

Teaser: She's horny in this pic.

Thank you all, and I hope to get this released asap!
Mr. Palmer

a4_10_7.png

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately I'm not in a position to release the update today, as I still need to proof everything. The good news is I finally finished the last scene today, so now I can focus on reviewing and packaging everything, but I have a busy weekend so it may not happen until Monday. I'm disappointed too, but I'm not going to push this out unfinished.

In the meantime, I've attached a sneak peek photo from this update of Anna in her nightshirt to hold you over!

Mr. Palmer

View attachment 2580148
thanks for the pic of the gorgeous Anna. and we fully know, she is always horny..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Hello everyone,

Mr. Palmer

View attachment 2580148
It's to be expected, right, poor Anna, she's always horny.
Lol did that happen after she hitchhiked like After "happy hour" A guy gave Anna a ride, who is it? but if it's not happening now it's in the next update.

Or Anna is horny for something Hank or Marvin did :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2022
It's to be expected, right, poor Anna, she's always horny.
Lol did that happen after she hitchhiked like After "happy hour" A guy gave Anna a ride, who is it? but if it's not happening now it's in the next update.

Or Anna is horny for something Hank or Marvin did :ROFLMAO:
this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice, so it's already coming to the end of CH2
One more thing this time Hank looks like he's going to do more than grope Anna's ass perverted penguin 2.0 :devilish:

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Hello everyone,

Mr. Palmer

View attachment 2580148
:unsure: It seems that Anna is excited about Henk's proposal. When Henk calls her to his office to make an offer to help her husband David's company in trouble. Anna wonders if she should accept Henk's help and how :ROFLMAO:she will have to repay him in the future

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: It seems that Anna is excited about Henk's proposal. When Henk calls her to his office to make an offer to help her husband David's company in trouble. Anna wonders if she should accept Henk's help and how :ROFLMAO:she will have to repay him in the future
I even know how she's going to repay Anna, boss wants some coffee:coffee: *Hank oh yes but don't forget the milk dear I want him warm :devilish::p

psl_cricket

Oct 1, 2021

Hello everyone,

Mr. Palmer

View attachment 2580148
NP :) and we know she's horny for Chris. She wants to have sex with him.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes