3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I've seen so much worse when it comes to these kinds of games that this thing is up near perfection in comparison lmfao.

And in regards to masturbation, I totally have had my shirt and boxers on before. I'm not a girl so I'm not sure what the norm is, I have to ask my fiancee how far down she slides her panties lol
It's no argument, that worse is always possible.
I don't have to ask my wife first to know, that it is much more uncomfortable for a woman to have panties just lowered a bit, restricting her movements and being an obstacle, instead of completely removing them, while masturbating. That's actually crystal clear. Also being partly or completely naked is no big deal at all for most people, when they are home alone, but part of the daily routine. The only reason her 2nd masturbation scene happened this way, was the dev having decided to tease and blue ball at the cost of realism. And this is exactly what I was criticizing. Combined with the silly banana in her mouth, this scene was way more ridiculous than hot and therefore wasted.
For men things are more simple of course and not comparable. Any man can fap easily, while wearing his underwear, since boxershorts/trunks usually have an opening.

Last edited:

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
It's no argument, that worse is always possible.
I don't have to ask my wife first to know, that it is much more uncomfortable for a woman to have panties just lowered a bit, restricting her movements and being an obstacle, instead of completely removing them, while masturbating. That's actually crystal clear. Also being partly or completely naked is no big deal at all for most people, when they are home alone, but part of the daily routine. The only reason her 2nd masturbation scene happened this way, was the dev having decided to tease and blue ball at the cost of realism. And this is exactly what I was criticizing. Combined with the silly banana in her mouth, this scene was way more ridiculous than hot and therefore wasted.
For men things are more simple of course and not comparable. Any man can fap easily, while wearing his underwear, since boxershorts/trunks usually have an opening.
Anna didn’t get naked because, if her husband were to wake up and come to the living room, she’d have an easier time hiding what she was up to. I had something in the script about her being nervous David would come into the room, but I may have edited it out (there’s a lot of script I edit out in the interest of time or bloated content).

As for the banana… Anna ALWAYS eats organic.

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
The update is really bad like now we gonna have to wait 3 or 2 months probably for part 2 i really wanna see scenes like
-Boss touching her innapropriatly and asking her to wear more revealing clothes
-Marvin drugging her or giving her a horny pill
-Jake rubbing his dick on her purposfully
Like this game really lacks sexual scenes and we need the Boss MR TANKMAN to destroy that pussy ASSAP.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The update is really bad like now we gonna have to wait 3 or 2 months probably for part 2 i really wanna see scenes like
Like this game really lacks sexual scenes and we need the Boss MR TANKMAN to destroy that pussy ASSAP.
:ROFLMAO:I guess Ch3 now we are in Ch2 at the end

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
I hate drugging stories, so hope he keeps that crap out lol. But I guess to each their own

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Anna didn’t get naked because, if her husband were to wake up and come to the living room, she’d have an easier time hiding what she was up to. I had something in the script about her being nervous David would come into the room, but I may have edited it out (there’s a lot of script I edit out in the interest of time or bloated content).

As for the banana… Anna ALWAYS eats organic.
I didn't even consider that she was nervous about David in the other room. If you had put that in the script(maybe I missed it if you did), that would definitely clear it up for players that were just too horny to think about the situation at hand(like myself) lol.
Thanks for clearing that up!

Oct 11, 2022
This game is so good, but Im really scared about it becoming a new AWAM or JOHN. Please dev dont this to us and deliver chapter 3 before the end of the decade
CH3 should start in 2 maybe 3 months, it all depends if DEV is doing Friday and saturday in 1 update..... But then we reach summer vacation time, but if we're lucky, less than 3 months for CH3 to begin.... Lets pray...lol

DEV wrote this today may'3rd'23
"I'll be starting production on v0.6.5 tomorrow, which will include Friday and maybe Saturday too depending on how much content I'll end up having. That will conclude Part 2! "

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yes the compressed version was fine for me too. don't think it made a difference to the graphic quality.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes