3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
CH3 should start in 2 maybe 3 months, it all depends if DEV is doing Friday and saturday in 1 update..... But then we reach summer vacation time, but if we're lucky, less than 3 months for CH3 to begin.... Lets pray...lol

DEV wrote this today may'3rd'23
"I'll be starting production on v0.6.5 tomorrow, which will include Friday and maybe Saturday too depending on how much content I'll end up having. That will conclude Part 2! "
Whats to say its even sex with Anna that starts at the first update for Chapter 3, i would say with how this dev moves its most unlikely that just because its Chapter 3 then the sex starts. If he wants to keep it "real" and seeing how suppressed she is about sex in general although she has this hormone dysfunction that obviously does nothing to reduce her repressed state, she most likely wont have sex with anyone in that chapter, maybe (hopefully but not betting on it) she gets to do some revenge making out, for it to maybe heat up in the chapter after, so yes Chapter 3 might drop in September but what's to say it would consist of sex with her?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
APerfectMarriage-0.6.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rosewaterapple

Apr 13, 2022
The build up and plot are enjoyable. I really liked back and forth between hank and anna. It is intriguing how things come together, tbqh if it was not it had be just another dumb hentai vn.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's like she is having a moment of clarity, but it passes without incident. Narcissists don't really care about the feelings of others. At best, they care about how others perceive their actions. They are also really good at mirroring and tailoring their persona to the person that they are talking to currently. They have no interest in an enduring persona outside of a carefully curated public image. So often they will have reservations about their behavior only to forget those reservations instantly when they talk to the next person that offers them validation. Since they have no capacity to self-actualize, they can only react to how others perceive them and build their self-image from these stimuli. Anna's capacity to reflect on her behavior in an honest fashion, engage with these hard truths, and modify her behavior in the future is greatly hampered by her narcissistic pathology.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes