3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Does anyone know if the erotic story a perfect marriage ruined pt 1 which covers Anna's story with Chris has a part 2? Loved part one but that looks as if it was done a few years ago now
It did, then it didn't because it was deleted.
Then it sort of did again with a different author but it was never finished.

• Sad
Reactions: MrLoverGJ

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

In a flashback scene, pregnant Anna makes a return! We meet this new character in the next update as well.
As for timing of release... The artist just got through a couple difficult scenes with new settings that took a lot of time, but the rest of the rendering should go smooth from here on out for this update. I'm still working on the writing and programming. A reasonable goal for me is end of this month.
Thanks for your patience. Perhaps I'm too meticulous, but I spend a lot of time re-reading and re-writing... I try hard to develop the characters and situations to be as realistic and impactful as possible. It takes several times before I'm happy with each scene. My perfectionism is a blessing and a curse I suppose. The bottom line is that I'm not going to push anything out until I'm happy with it.
I definitely see light at the end of the tunnel for this update! I can't wait to move forward to Part 3.
Also, per the Gold Patron vote, I've kept the party scene. I agree it provides great context, and it's very relevant to what's happening right now in APM. I'm hoping to provide you more detail about this flashback in the near future.
Renaldo has been sidelined per the voting. He could make an appearance at some point... I wouldn't rule it out. But for now, I don't want him to be clutter if I don't have him in the plans, so I've taken that part out.
Thanks all!
:unsure:I wonder who this new character is

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
HAHA, this will probly get removed, but check out this thread for new tags coming to F95, one of them is “Ugly Bastard characters” HAHA, you think Hank”the tank” or “Molester” Marvin will bring that tag here?
https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha, I've already seen that Hank's tractor will get that special Marvin tag too!
oh-yeah-smile.gif
Now i imagine the tag that bastard Chris will get i can imagine...
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Unless I become incapacitated, yes. This story isn’t meant to drag on. I want to make others after this. I went into this knowing it was going to be a long process, so I didn’t want to add too many characters, paths, or plots… otherwise it would take years to finish and could lead to me getting burnt out. It’s been more time consuming than I thought, but I’m still sticking to the plan. I’ll be relieved to get through part two. Once I get to part 3 I can stop character building and instead just focus on the story.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes